LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Odour Elimination

Hi ,

I suffer from flatulence incontinence. For the last 17yrs Ive suffered from passing vile smelling wind and, occasionally mucus, without me knowing it.

I use enemas, which help, however I need to travel by plane and so want to wear protection.

Most incontinenece groups are either bladder only or bladder dominated, so it was a great relief to find this openminded active board.

For faecal/fecal, double incontinence sufferers. Which brand of nappies/diapers, pads etc have you found the best at odour reduction, preferably elimination when a BM has occured?

i would recommend to use Nullo pills they will take most all body odor away and poop side effect is they will make your poop green. i would also use plastic pants over your diapers.

I agree with thekid1 as for keeping the smell under control use plastic pants over the top of your regular Nappy and then over the top of that put on some "net pants" as this will stop the Nappy from filling with air and expelling it with your body movements thus containing the pong :badmood:

Hope this helps you with your flight :thumbsup:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :horse:

• 2 weeks later...