LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tales of Regression - Ken's Morning

I really liked this. It was a rather simple little story but it was well written and caught my attention. I really wish I could give it a like but I still don’t have any more likes to give. I do know that I am looking forward to reading more of it. 

On 9/13/2018 at 12:41 AM, CDfm said:

I really liked this. It was a rather simple little story but it was well written and caught my attention. I really wish I could give it a like but I still don’t have any more likes to give. I do know that I am looking forward to reading more of it. 

Thank you ❤️

Hmm,, not sure if there will be more, this story was done as a patreon reward so it sort of depends on commissions and patreon at this point.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So happy to see more.  I really laughed my butt off reading this. Here we have a sweet loving mommy gently changing her little boys pull-up and all of a sudden we get “expertly wiping her sons ass”. Nothing like just being blunt. Not continuing the sweet tender moment with something like gently wiping her sons little bottom or cute tush but expertly wiping her sons ass. Cracked me up. Wish I could give it a like but ran out. 

On 11/17/2018 at 7:51 AM, CDfm said:

So happy to see more.  I really laughed my butt off reading this. Here we have a sweet loving mommy gently changing her little boys pull-up and all of a sudden we get “expertly wiping her sons ass”. Nothing like just being blunt. Not continuing the sweet tender moment with something like gently wiping her sons little bottom or cute tush but expertly wiping her sons ass. Cracked me up. Wish I could give it a like but ran out. 

Glad you enjoyed it, and yeah, sometimes i can't help myself with that kind of writing :P