LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Control Issues (open)

anonymityaboveall

"Hello," he said blearily as he picked up the phone.

"Hey," she said, her voice a forced whisper, but echoing.

"Your voice is weird," he said. "Are you in a bathroom?"

"Yes, and I'm so embarrassed."

"Babe, it's okay, everyone has to do a public poop at some point."

She was silent on the other end.

"We all do it. I know one time I had to go in a museum, and there was marble everywhere..."

"Oh, so you don't know."

"Know what?"

"...I had an accident." 

"I don't understand."

She took a deep breath and blurted out. "I shit myself. I shit myself in the middle of the mall, and I'm sitting in the bathroom waiting for replacement pants."

I stifled a laugh, but failed. 

"it's not funny, babe." 

"I think it is. Come on, your not even in our state right now. You don't know anyone. So what? You had an accident. Laugh about it. It's funny."

<not into the receiver> "okay, thank you." <to him> "babe, I gotta go. I love you."

"I love you too, thanks for letting me know about your little incident."

I tried to go back to sleep, but I was too titillated at the thought of my fiancée pooing her pants while wedding shopping. I look back on that incident now, and I can't laugh anymore. That was the beginning. The beginning of everything, and how our relationship changed forever.

[This is the beginning of this story between two as-yet-unnamed individuals about to get married, but she begins having episodes that cause her to need more care than she ever thought. She is a Type A Controller and is deeply affected by how dependent she is becoming and how much control she is losing. He is at first a reluctant caregiver. Her controlling nature reduced him to being cared for, and now the roles have changed. Where the story goes from here is completely up in the air.]

[I offer two ways to continue. One, someone decides to participate with me and we each assume a role and play it out. Or option Two, two volunteers portray each part and I act as third person omniscient narrator and interact with stage directions, plot devices, and deus ex machina, and we all see where the story goes from there.]

Archived