LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Master to Mother (Private with Diaperboy187)

TheCormac

"Can we get something to eat first ?" Aenit asked Jushiira from behind the pacifier as she was a little hungry from the mission. She hoped the incontinent pants would be able to hold her accidents preventing her from needing real diapers. Maybe the doctors and droids would be able to fix her or at least offer a less embarrassing solution. Aenit removed the pacifier as they reached the hospital not wanting anyone to see her sucking on it.

"Of course, having some food in you will help make you feel better. Trust me.", Jushiira said, "After my first serious injury on a mission, I felt awful but fpod helps. Let's go to a restaurant instead if the Jedi Enclave's refectory. My treat.", Jushiira said, smiling. She hoped food would help, but she didn't want her young Twi'Lek padawan to have too much to drink, the pants were only meant to hold one small round as a temporary measure.

Aenit gave Jushiira a grateful smile and looked around for some place to eat. She seemed to have forgotten she was only wearing a robe and the incontinent pants. After a few minutes she spotted Dex's Diner and pointed it out to her master wanting to try it. Aenit hoped that Jushiira would let them eat there instead of picking a new place for them to eat.

"You want to ear in a chain? Alright. But first you need some trousers, thay hospital gown isn't very concealing Padawan.", Jushiira said and got a paor of synthleather trousers out of obe of the boxes with clothes in. 

why am I dressing her like this? Aenit is a Padawan, a novice not a youngling anymore. Jushiira thought to herself 

Aenit made no move to stop Jushiira from dressing her as if she couldn't do it herself. It seemed despite her master's earlier compliment the failure of the mission was weighing heavily on her. She might need a while to regain the confidence she had once had. Aenit looked down at the clothes feeling ashamed of herself for not fighting despite her injury.

"You're not upset that I failed to do my job ?" Aenit asked Jushiira glad to see her master didn't look disappointed. She looked down at the trousers glad they hid the incontinence pants. Just then her stomach growled again indicating they should get going soon. Aenit wondered if they were going to walk or take a ride to Dex's Diner.

"No one is perfect Aenit. Even Masters Yoda and Nu and Mundi and all the others were padawans in your shoes once. Now let's get a taxi to the Diner.", Jushiira led Aenit out onto the Enclave grounds and hailed a sky taxi. The craft docked and the droid pilot signaled for them to get in. 

"Query:Destination?", came the buzzing voice of the drpid over the intercom as they boarded the taxi. "Dexter's Diner please.", said Jushiira. The droid buzzed it's confirmation as they sped down and up through the city.

Aenit giggled as she thought of Yoda, Windu, and Ki-Adi-Mundi and tried to picture the Jedi Masters as Padawans. She then looked over at her master and tried to picture her as a Padawan letting out a new fit of giggles. The little activity seemed to be taking her mind off everything that had happened during the mission. Aenit hoped that she could find some tasty food at the diner and if Jushiira could recommend anything.

Jushiira smiled  a warm smile at her little girl...No her Padawan's giggling. "Believe it or not, I was once a Padawan too you know. Once we get back yo our ship I'll find a picture of me back then, I think Master Karit, my Jedi Master is in it too."

The craft came to a halt at the sky dock on the plaza in front of Dexter's Diner. "Statement:Arrival at destination. 45 Galactic Credits.", came the droid pilot's buzzing voice over the intercom. Jushiira nodded and got her caed out of a pouch on her belt and scanned it in the machine. The taxi accepted the payment and the door slid open.

Jushiira got out amd led her padawan out into the plaza and across to the diner. The automatic doors opened and she went inside with Aenit. They sat down in a booth near the door. "It's probably best if we order a slider between us. That way there's enough food for both of us."!

• Like 1

Aenit stayed quiet still trying to picture any of the Jedi Masters as a Padawan electing more giggles from her. She got off the air taxi with her master and looked at the restaurant. The rumors she had heard about it didn't do it justice at all. Aenit snapped out of her daydreaming when Jushiira mentioned getting them a slider and nodded before responding "That sounds great"

"What drink do you want, Aenit?", asked Jushiira, "Only one small size though, we need to be careful because of your bladder.", she said firmly but fairly. This was also a bit of a test, she was seeing whether Aenit could still recognize her physical limits.

Jushiira smiled as the waitress droid came over. She placed her order and waoted for Aenit to order her drink.

Aenit pouted not happy that Jushiira was only letting her get a small drink but placed her order. She hoped that the damage to her bladder wasn't too bad but it was still hurting quite a bit. Sitting right beside her master made her feel better even if she was being treated like a kid a little bit. Aenit hoped it wouldn't be too long until they got their food as she was very hungry.

Jushiira rolled her slit-pupilled turquoise eyes, but she nonetheless put her arm around her padawan and smiled. "Everything will work out, I'm sure Aenit. The force is with us. I'm not saying it will be easy, it won't but it will work out, and right on queue, here comes our food."

The server droid with the slider, piled with greasy yet good food, the very type that Dexter's was known for.

Aenit looked over at food when it arrived then at Jushiira before starting to eat it. She was enjoying the food and didn't realize how quickly she had finished her drink. Before she could even ask for another one the server droid was bringing another glass to her. Aenit wondered if Jushiira would let her drink it or refuse it so she wouldn't wind up having a big accident.

(Sorry for not replying hope you're still interested)

Jushiira gave Aenit a stern yet understanding look and turned her head to the server droid. "No more please. I don't want to pay for more than one drink.", Jushiira said, leaving out the accident so as not to embarass her padawan.

If the droid's mechanical build allowed it to shrug it would have, so it just turned and whirred off back to the bar.

"But the refills for non alcoholic drinks are free !" Aenit whined to Jushiira a little bit more than she meant to. She quickly covered her mouth as she realized how childish she sounded to the restaurant. After a few seconds she went back to eating the meal again. Aenit looked over at Jushiira's drink before carefully reaching out with the force gently sliding it closer to her side of the table.

• 1 month later...

(I'm really sorry for not replying for over a month)

Jushiira arched a feline eyebrow, making a dark slash over her emerald eye. "Uh-uh-uh Aenit. I told you. No more to drink. We need to get you to the hospital before you have another accident.", she said sternly. Her tone of voice was more like a mother scolding a naughty child then a master scolding an apprentice

"Look the sliders will come in about 10 minutes, I'll make you a deal if you're a good girl and go and squeeze a wee out. You can have another drink okay?"

Aenit thought about it for a second before shaking her head yes. She made no move to go to the bathroom on her own instead waiting for her master to take her. It seemed as though she was slipping into being treated like a young child easily. Aenit would be lucky if she could make it to the bathroom with the incontinent pants still dry considering her new level of bladder control.

"You want me to come with you Aenit, let's go quickly now, before you have another accident then.", Jushiira said and stood up. She took her padawan's hand and led the young twi'lek very forcefully to the bathroom.

It wasn't that the Cathar was trying to be domineering and impatient, but in her mind it was urgent to get Aenit to the bathroom, before she had an accident.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Aenit blushed a little as Jushiira took her to the bathroom as if she was just a youngling. She didn't struggle at all though instead hurrying as fast as she could. When they reached the toilets she looked up at her master as if waiting for permission to remove her incontinence pants. Aenit seemed to be losing some confidence in her ability to make the right choices.

Jushiira gave her padawan an encouraging smile. "It's alright sweetie, let's quickly take the lants off.", seeing the expression on Aenit's face, she stepped in and did it for her. "Quickly now."

Jushiira turned away and let Aenit pee. The two jedi were so absorbed in the situation that it didn't even occur to them that it was a weird that a matur Cathar jedi, was im a cubicle with a teenage twi'lek.

Aenit waited for Jushiira to remove the incontinence pants then sat down on the toilet. She had managed to keep them dry this time but just barely. After getting done she went to pull them back up getting a bit of confidence back. Aenit wondered if Jushiira had noticed the incontinence pants were still dry and would praise her for it.