LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rockabye (private me and Diaperboy187)

TheCormac

Sadie Rogers was the lead singer of the Band Prospero, she was tall with red hair cut to the side with black highlights down the side, she had green eyes and as with all redheads, she was quite pale.

She was flicking through Social Media, when she came across this page about celebrities and ageplay, many had adoptwd fans and regressed them. Sadie decided that she really wanted one, and to that end she started planning for the band's next concert in the City Arena.

Two days later, Sadie was tingling with excitement as she got ready for the show. She had such plans. They got up on stage and starting playing, meanwhile Sadie scanned the audience for her perfect little one.

Esther Miller was an eighteen year old girl with short blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and a petite little body. She was currently wearing a pink shirt and a pink skirt to match it coupled with some black Mary Jane shoes. Esther was constantly being mistaken for a kid and her rather shy yet childish personality didn't help too much. She was watching her favorite band when she thought she saw the lead singer staring at her. Esther quickly decided that no matter what this time she would get an autograph from Sadie Rogers regardless of the price.

Sadie smiled, she tried to make it look like she wasn't looking at anyone in particular, but she spotted the one the perfect one in the audience. She was so cute! She thought back to her plan: Get her on stage and make sure you can get her later. She reached the end of the song and then called into the audience, "I need someone from everyone here tonight.. hmm.. how about you?", she said pointing at Esther. Outwards she was calm, collected and cool, but inside, well she was just bursting with excitement

Esther was speechless as Sadie pointed right at her and rushed over to her. She was struggling to contain her excitement but it was hard considering she had never won anything and now her favorite singer wanted her. Getting as close to the stage as she could she looked up at the lead singer wondering why she had been picked. Given her small size Sadie could easily pick Esther up and put her on the stage.

Sadie picked the little girl up, she was so much cuter up close. She really looked like a little girl.. Sadie smiled and said, "What's your favourite song and can you sing it? We'll play whatever you choose, and after the concert come to the front again and we'll go backstage."

Esther blushed as Sadie picked her up but ignored it as she told her the name of her favorite song. She couldn't believe the lead singer wanted her to sing a song with her. Trying to stay calm and forget about everyone else staring at her she got as close to the woman as she could. Esther waited for Sadie to start the song so she could join in as well and hoped she didn't embarrass herself.

Esther sang along with Sadie greatly enjoying the experience. She was starting to feel more confident as the song went on. Unfortunately the song ended too quickly like a good dream and she looked at the lead singer trying to figure out what came next. Esther knew she wasn't as good at singing as Sadie but hoped the lead singer thought she had done a good job.

Esther took a seat in the front row and watched Sadie and the Prospero perform the rest of the concert. She was definitely going to remember this night for a long time to come. Hopefully she could get an autograph as she headed backstage to meet the band. Esther was very nervous and hoped the rest of the band would be as nice as Sadie.

Sadie accompanied Esther to the Lounge where the rest of the band were relaxing after the tour. The others were Eliza Rasito, a slim blonde with hazel eyes who was the band's guitarist and Jade Smith, a dark skinned beairy with dirty blonde hair. Eliza smiled, "Hi there, brilliant singing by the way."

Esther was so excited to be backstage when Sadie introduced to her to the rest of the band she ended up having an accident that quickly soaked her panties and skirt. She cursed her small nervous bladder as she saw the rug was soaking wet. Hopefully the band wouldn't make a big fuss over it or worse insist on putting her in some protection. Esther couldn't stand being babied by anyone even though she was a good size for it.

Sadie frowned outwardly but smiled inside. This was perfect, the girl had wet herself right in front of them, hopefully she wouldn't put up to much of a fight, but of she did.. well Sadie was prepared. She gasped in mock horror and tutted and shook her head. "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, looks like you aren't an adult after all.."

• Like 1

Esther blushed a very deep shade of red as she heard what Sadie was saying and quickly tried to fix the situation. "I am an adult I just have little accidents when I get really excited or really scared" She told the lead singer hoping to clear everything up. If the lead singer didn't believe her she had a bad feeling she would be kicked out or worse. Esther tried to look around for something to clean up her accident and something dry she could change into.

Sadie frowned,"That still sounds like little girl behaviour to me.. Well we best get you changed then.", Sadie said,  and took Esther's hand. She led the girl to a changing table that looked infantile with bright colourful star and planet designs on. Poking out the bottom draw, Esther wpuld be able to see several diapers, with little frog patterns on them.

"Hop on then.", Sadie said, looking expectsntly at the girl.

• Like 1

Esther followed Sadie until they reached the changing table and quickly spotted the diapers. She instantly knew what the lead singer planned to do and started begging her again "Please it won't happen again I promise ! I don't need diapers ! Don't you have anything else I can wear instead ?" It had taken her four years to get out of diapers and another five years to get out of training panties in the day and night and ever since then had been determined to never wear another pair of diapers or training panties. If Sadie intended to diaper Esther she would definitely need the changing table straps.

• Like 1

"Well I think there are some big girl undies, but they're much to big for the likes of a little girl like you. Diapers it is.", Sadie saw Esther got to run off, but she caught her wrist and pulled her back to her, just like one would with a non-compliant toddler.

"How naughty and irresponsible, I'm offering to help you, sweetheart. Now I have to pick you up and put you on myself? Tsk, tsk, and you say you're a big girl?", Sadie shook her head, picked Esther up, and, despite resistance lay her down and strapped her to to the table.

Sadie then reached under  Esther's skirt and pulled her knickers off in one swift movement.

Edited by TheCormac
Correction
  • Like 1

"I don't need diapers ! I haven't worn them in years ! Please stop I'm already potty trained !" Esther begged Sadie though it didn't seem to do any good as she found herself strapped to the changing table. She gasped as her panties were removed bringing her closer to being diapered. Unfortunately the strap holding her down worked quite well leaving her no choice but to try and undo it. Esther sat up and began to get the strap undone getting almost halfway before Sadie moved to stop her.

As Esther tried to undo the strap, Sadie intercepted her and held her hand tight. She gave Esther a hard slap on the wrist, "Be still, little girl! Mommy is trying to get you changed out of those nasty wet big girl clothes and into nice soft baby diapers where you belong.", Sadie got a wet wipe from one of the draws and began slowly wiping Esther down. 

"My, my Baby Esther did make a big weewee.", Sadie cooed, condescendingly, annoying Esther to no end.

"Please I won't have another accident ! Give me one more chance ! I swear I'm not a baby !" Esther continued to beg Sadie feeling more humiliated by the minute. She couldn't believe the lead singer was referring to herself as mommy and her as baby Esther. As her butt was wiped down she tried again to undo the strap holding her down. Sadie would need to find some way to make it much more difficult for Esther to undo the changing strap again.

"Hush now, stop being so naughty. Mommy will have to put mittens on you to make sure  you don't undo the strap and hurt yourself.", with that she got a pair of baby mittens and shoved them onto Esther's hands, then she tied them on so that she wouldn't be able to undo them.

"I'm not a baby ! Why are you doing this to me ?" Esther asked Sadie as she kept crying now unable to even try and undo the changing table strap. She almost wished the other bands members would come help her but didn't want anyone seeing her naked. Still she was determined not to go back to wearing diapers so easily after one little accident. Esther wondered if anyone else could hear her but knew everyone else had probably gone home leaving her at Sadie's mercy.

"Because you're a little girl, and clearly cannot take care of yourself and I've always wanted a little.", Sadie said and finished wiping Esther down, then she reached down and got a plump soft diaper out of the drawer with cute safari prints, with all the animals wearing diapers.

"I'm not a little girl I'm an adult !" Esther insisted as she couldn't believe how Sadie was treating her. She had struggled to avoid being treated like a little kid for a long time and now it seemed all that work was being undone in one night. When she saw the jungle diaper she just let out a fresh set of tears. Esther had worn herself out struggling so for the moment she was out of energy to fight Sadie.

Sadie lifted the little exhausted girl's bum up and slid the diaper underneath it. "That's Mommy's good little girl..", she said in a condescending tone. Sadie decides to not treat anything Esther said as something important, that would get her doubting herself.

(Don't forget SW)