LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going back to school

Sissyslave

"Oh but you look like you should be in kindergarten. Besides you'd fit right in with the other kids" Autumn continued to tease Shana as the door to the nurse's office opened. Inside was a slightly elderly lady with a name tag that read Ms. Maggie Simmons and a nurse's uniform. After looking at both girls she asked them "Are you both here for a diaper change ?" Autumn waited for Shana to tell Maggie that she needed a diaper change as she pushed her into the nurse's office nearly making her fall.

"That's right she needs her little Huggies changed since she soaked them" Autumn continued to tease Shana as she led her over to Maggie. She was surprised that the girl hadn't tried to lie to the nurse to get her diapered as well. Maggie nodded as she picked Shana up and put her down on the changing table. She decided not to strap her down and got out the changing supplies.

Maggie wasted little time in getting Shana changed into a fresh diaper before she could stop her. She then helped her off the examination table and pulled her pants back up for her. Autumn waited for Maggie to get done changing Shana then took her hand. By now recess had only five minutes left so she headed back to the classroom.

Autumn led Shana back to the classroom before noticing Rebecca was in there with them. She had intended to leave her in the class while she went to enjoy the rest of recess. Rebecca looked at Shana then at Autumn before asking them "Mind if I ask why you two are back from recess already ?" She clearly expected a good answer to her questions.

Shana kept quiet as she asked that then said "Autumn was nice enough to take me to the nurse after i wet my diaper" she says scared to tell the full truth as she then looks at Autumn to see if she did the right thing yo make sure she'll  keep her secret 

"Well that was nice of her but didn't I tell you to come to me when you needed a new diaper ?" Rebecca asked Shana as she looked at both of them. She had a feeling there was more to the story but wouldn't push it. "I'm sorry but she was crying and so I took her to the nurse since her diaper almost leaked" Autumn told Rebecca as she covered for Shana this time. She was glad to see recess was ending and the other kids needed to be called back inside.

Shana looks down at her feet knowing that she should've done that but if she didn't listen to Autumn she feared that her secret of being diapered would come out cause of but trys to hide that shes thinking of it

• 3 weeks later...

"Shandra I know it's embarrassing having to still need diapers even though you're in 3rd grade but next time come tell me when you need to get changed" Rebecca told Shana just before the kids came back inside. She waited for all of the kids to sit down so they could continue with the lesson. Autumn went back to her seat glad that Rebecca had believed them. She wondered if after school their moms could meet up and schedule a playdate.

• 2 weeks later...

Rebecca began to start the English lesson going over everything. After that she wrote a few nouns on the board and asked Shana to come up with a sentence using one of the nouns. Autumn was making sure to write down the nouns. She knew they would have a homework assignment with them tonight.

Rebecca called on a few more students before instructing them to write ten nouns down. She then wrote down the homework assignment which was to use each of the nouns in a sentence. Autumn had already wrote down all the nouns and quickly wrote down the assignment. She was sure it wouldn't be too hard but if so could copy off her new friend's sheet before class.