LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going back to school

Sissyslave

Rebecca grabbed another Huggies diaper for Shana and put her on the examination table. This time she didn't restrain her just untaped the diaper and began wiping her butt down. She knew with how long the other woman had been watching her class they had already started some lesson. "So what was that about you being the new teacher ?" Rebecca asked Shana teasing her about what seemed to be a ludicrous story.

"I know an adult when I see one besides adults use the bathroom not their diapers" Rebecca told Shana as she finished wiping her butt down and put the unfolded diaper under her butt. She applied the baby powder before taping the new diaper on the girl's butt. Once that was done she buttoned the onesie back up and picked the new teacher back up. Rebecca headed back to the classroom with Shana and hoped the class wasn't a big mess.

Rebecca was glad to see her class was already hard at work on an assignment when she came back. She put the new teacher down and pointed to an empty kid's desk expecting her to go sit down in it. After thanking the teacher and letting her go back to her own class she took her own seat at the front of the class. If Shana needed to use the bathroom Rebecca would make her use the diaper and find a volunteer to take her to the nurse's office for a diaper change.

Shana looks at what assignment tge students were giving hoping it wss easy for her and hoping she doesn't use the diaper again causing her to blush with embarrassment think what will happen if she did

Rebecca kept a close eye on Shana making sure she got to work on the math assignment. She wouldn't hesitate to treat the girl just like her other students even if she was diapered. The new teacher wouldn't get any special treatment and could easily be sent back a grade or two if she failed to keep up. If any of the students needed help they were expected to raise their hand just like she expected Shana to.

Shana looks at the assignment  and figures out each answer with ease and rights out each individual answer after noticing that Rebecca is keeping a close eye on her which she thinks its rude but keeps it to herself 

Rebecca looked at the time and realized it was time for recess. She quickly let the class go out to the playground but stopped the new teacher. "I expect you to go make some friends but if you need a diaper change come tell me" She told the new teacher before having one of the students lead her out to the playground. Rebecca began to start grading the papers more than a little surprised to find Shana had gotten a perfect score.

• Like 1

Shana nods in understanding if she didn't it won't end well for her as she goes ouside and to the nearest tree and sits next to it when she gets outside hoping no one will bother her much as she pees the diaper not knowing she did after that a brown hair with hazel eyed girl giggles and comes up to her 

Autumn was a 3rd grade student in the class Shana was supposed to be teaching. She was a bit of a troublemaker and could be a bully if the kid refused to stand up for themselves. When she saw the new girl sitting by a tree instead of playing she decided to have some fun with her. "Hi I'm Autumn. What's your name ?" Autumn asked Shana putting on her best innocent and nice act pretending she wanted to be friends with her.

Shana notices the girl "shana its nice to meet you Autumn I wish it was in a better time but i really don't want to be  bothered right now" she says sitting up making a crinkle sound from the diaper  causing her to blush from it knowing that she's going to be made fun of it

"Come on we can swing or play on the merry go round" Autumn told Shana trying to make her come play. She pulled on the girl's arm trying to get her to come over to the playground. Thankfully she hadn't heard the diaper crinkling this time since it was loud outside. Autumn couldn't understand why Shana would choose to do nothing instead of playing with the other kids.

Autumn waited for Shana to get on the merry go round before starting to push it. She still had no idea of the secrets the new student was keeping from her.  As long as the new teacher was careful it seemed no one would discover she was diapered. Autumn gave Shana a grin as she began to push the merry go round faster getting other kids to join in.

Autumn gasped as she heard what Shana had said and quickly had everyone bring the merry go round to a halt. "Now what did you just say ? Are you wearing a diaper ?" She asked the girl as she hoped she had heard her correctly. If the new teacher didn't think of something quickly the whole class she was supposed to take over teaching would see her diaper in a matter of minutes. Autumn waited to hear what Shana was going to say listening very carefully.

• 2 weeks later...

"Really you'll do anything ? Ok then wet your diaper right now like a little baby" Autumn ordered Shana as she and a few of her friends watched. She waited to see if the girl would do it or try to refuse and have the whole class learn her secret. As long as the girl obeyed her she and her friends would keep her secret. Autumn had much more planned for Shana then the humiliation of a wet diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

Shana did as Autumn told her and starts to wet her diaper in embarrassment crying hoping that will keep her secret and she'll do anything so they do "i did what you told me to now you have ro keep my secret" she says crying from wetting her diaper 

Autumn grinned as she watched Shana use the diaper then told her "Come on let's get you to the nurse so she can change your diaper" A few of her friends tried to follow but she sent them away. Once they were back in the school she tried to pull down the girl's pants to see the diaper she was wearing. Autumn had no idea that Shana was actually the new teacher not just another student.

"O..ok Autumn" shana says listening to as Autumn pulls down her pants Autumn sees that the diaper is almost sagging from the wetting causing shana to blush seeing that her pants were pulled down 

"Is that a Huggies diaper like the kind babies wear ? I thought you would at least be wearing Pull-Ups but you're wearing diapers with Mickey and Minnie Mouse" Autumn teased Shana as she saw the wet baby diaper around her butt. She couldn't believe that the girl was in 3rd grade like her but still wore baby diapers. It probably wouldn't matter to her if she found out the substitute teacher and nurse were forcing her to wear the diapers. Before Shana could pull her pants back up Autumn began dragging her to the nurse's office.

Shananods blushing and says truthfully"that was the only diaper that would work for the wetting instead of a pull up" shana knows that theres nothing to do after this she just might of give up trying to prove her age

"Maybe you should move to the kindergarten class. Nobody in third grade still wears baby diapers" Autumn teased Shana as they got closer to the nurse's office. She had never seen anyone older than first graders wearing protection but even then it was usually Pull-Ups. Most of the kindergartners were still in Pull-Ups with less than ten being in diapers. Autumn grinned as they arrived at the nurse's office and knocked on the door for Shana.