LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New and So Mesmerized

So hi guys! I’m SUPER NEW to this I stumbled across this when looking up role play ideas. I really wanna try this. So how do I find a mommy? Sorry Guys, no Daddies! I’m kinda stuck on the finding a mommy thing. 

Hi Baby Graye. If your serious about looking for a mummy I would advise going to local munches and getting involved in the BDSM scene, these aren't hook meetings or sex parties or anything like that, it is just a place for like minded people to meet up and chat, get to know each other, there will be people from many branches there not just Mummys, Daddys and littles. Also I would advise learning as much about the lifestyle as possible, so you have some idea of what to expect and what is expected of you, what you like and want from a relationship etc, you can do this by going online and particularly looking up adult baby and Mummy Domme, also joining online BDSM groups, where you can ask questions and learn many things from other posts on there, general BDSM groups will geared towards all parts of the lifestyle, but you should be able find groups geared towards littles etc too, which you may find extremely helpful. Lastly be careful, don't rush into anything it's very easy to get carried away when you're new to the scene and as with anything not everyone you meet whether online or real life has your best interests at heart, there are fakes and predators out there. Fetlife can also be helpful but unfortunately it is no longer free you have to pay to join now, or be referred by an already paying member. Most of all have fun and enjoy, I would advise doing research first though before you rush out looking for a Mummy.

• Like 1