LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wedding baby ( private)

Hya123

“ oh baby no this is someone I just met out neighbor he is really nice. and daddy told him all about. He’s going to be around a lot.”  Jason said as he pulled into the restaurant. 

“ are you going to be a good boy or do you need a  pacifier to keep you quiet.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan crossed his arms “I don’t want to meet our neighbor dressed like a stupid baby it’s embarrassing and I’ll have to see him around like all of the time besides I don’t need a pacifier I can still make conversation can’t I”

Jason just looked at the boy. “ baby boy you better get use to it your just my cute baby now. And the pacifier is for when you need quite time baby. You can still talk when you don’t have the pacifier as long as it’s not whining complaining or you trying to act big.” Jason said as he got out of the car. He went over to bryan. 

“ you need to behave or you can have a spanking”

“ baby it’s not okay. His name is Cody and he just moved in next door. Daddy wants you to be good.  “  Jason picked bryan up and carried him to the restaurant. When they got he saw Cody  with a highchair for Bryan.  Jason smiles he walked over. “ hey Cody  this is  Bryan. Bryan baby can you say hi “ 

Jason smiles and rubbed Bryan back. “ it’s okay baby Cody really nice “ Jason said sitting him in the high chair.

Cody waved and smiles. “ yea baby boy. No need to be shy. I’m going to be babysitting you why daddy at work. “

Jason was so shocked he wasn’t expecting that. He walked Bryan right to the bathroom. “ that was a bad baby now  I’m going to spank then you will apologize to Cody “ Jason said. He pulled down Bryan pants and smacked him times in the but hard.

Jason stopped he looked at Bryan. “ baby I don’t hate you. I love a lot but not a boyfriend and we talk about that last night. I just want to keep you safe. So can we just get through lunch and we will discuss more about Cody babysitting.”

Jason picked the joy up and cuddled him against his chest walked out to Cody.

” I’m sorry about that he’s just tired and had a long day “ Jaosn said as he rubbed Bryan back. 

Cody looked at the boy. “ it’s okay it happens. “Cody said.

Jason noticed Bryan was sleeping. Cody and Jason talked and ate food for awhile. They hit it off really good and planned on having lunch a lot more. Cody would see them tomorrow anyway to watch Bryan for a little. Jason carries Bryan to car and buckled him gently.

Jason had just park the car at the house. “ oh baby I got you lunch you can eat it in the house. And will talk more about Cody. And no more grown up things okay “ Jason said taking him out the car into the house. 

“ daddy has to grab bags from shopping can sit and eat you happy meal like a good boy at the table “ Jason asked him.