LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wedding baby ( private)

Hya123

Jason grabbed his hand and led him to the car in the backseat there was a car seat Bryan order last night and installed it this morning. “ let’s see if it fits  in you new seat “ Jason said as he put Bryan in it and buckled him in.he adjusted the straps a little bit.  “ there you go baby boy all good”

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason drove to the mall and parked the car he went over and grabbed his little boy. “ okay you need to be on your best behavior and maybe daddy will by some sort of treat if you are hold my hand please “ jason said to him.

Jason smiled when they got to target he picked the boy up and placed him in the car. “ baby boy if you good in the cart I’ll let you walk when we go to the toy aisle “ Jason said to him as he went to the clothing aside first he put in character themed outfits paw patrol bubble guppies Spider-Man. The some pajamas then some basic rompers for boys. 

“ let’s see what kind of undies you need training undies “ Jason said looking at them.

Jason stopped the cart. “ oh baby boy you need to stay in the cart until daddy done okay it’s just to keep you safe while I’m shopping. “ Jason said as he ruffled Jason hair instead grabbing tracing pants he just grabbed a pack of pull ups thinking that would be better. He then walked over grabbed bottles sipph cups and pacifier and also a training potty. 

“ okay baby boy do you want to go pick out some toys “ Jason asked him as he started to them.

Jason sighed he picked up the bottle. “ baby you better stop it right unless you want a spanking and want to be my little baby that’s how your acting like a little baby “ Jason said to him pushing him to the toy section. 

Jason looked around he put in some trucks soft baby blocks and a leading table for babies. “ well then I guess your stuck with these toys since you don’t want to pick “ Jason said he also put in a chair that had toys all around it. 

Jason picked up the super hero toys. “ there you go do you want to pick a stuffed animal or baby doll to carry around with. “ Jason asked he wanted Bryan to have options.” I think we should get you both anyway “

Jason paid for everything then started to the car he buckled Bryan in with his new doll. “ oh that’s a pretty name. How about you try for a nap because the restaurant is kind of far.” Jason said he put everything in the car.