LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wedding baby ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason got up from the table. “ yes baby I’m going to watch you if clean up on Saturday which is in two days I will let have 30 minutes of tv time “ Jason said leading him to the living room. “ if you don’t no tv for whole two weeks”

Jason watched as Bryan cleaned up his mess. “ almost baby boy you did clean up now can you be good and bedtime “ Jason said thinking where Bryan would sleep. “ I think you will sleep with daddy tonight then we will get you a new bed tomorrow “

“ well baby you can sleep in daddy bed but sometimes you might have to sleep in your bed okay but don’t worry you can stay with daddy all the time “ Jason said as he went over to the boy and picked him up and carried him up stairs.  

When bRyan  fell asleep Jason went down stairs he met his neighbor and the hit off in fact they decided tomorrow they would go for lunch. Jason told him about Bryan and how he was little boy. Jason went to bed and got up showered and waited for Bryan.

“ baby boy enough it’s time to take a bath then we will go get some breakfast in your belly “ Jason said as he he washed Jason up then dried him off. He took him to the room and got him dressed in another little kid outfit it was spider man. 

“ now if you have to potty you need to me cause we have lots of shopping to do “ Jason said to the little boy.