LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wedding baby ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason washed Bryan really good so he was nice and clean the washed his hair. Then helped him out wrapped him in a towel and Brough him to the to get dressed. Jason dressed him in the ninja turtle outfit. “ look how cute you are now go start cleaning the living room my baby boy “ Jason said. 

Jason went to the kitchen and made dinner for them while Bryan cleaned up his mess from early. Jason had to figure why he do with Bryan during the day while he was at work he couldn’t leave his little boy by himself. Jason went to check on Bryan. “ baby boy how are doing with cleaning”

Jason came in the living room. “ little boy I know you have been watching tv doing nothing now get up and go to time out “Jason said pointing to a corner in the living room. “ NOW “ Jason said sapping his fingers.

Jason walked over to the tv he took it off the stand then brought it down to the basement and locked  the basement   Door. “ baby boy come here to the kitchen I im adding a rule “ Jason said.

Jason pointed to a chair so Bryan could sit down. “ baby boy I’m takin away the tv for awhile you watch to much you need to do something else.  Now you can color a picture for daddy while I finish dinner. “ Jason said handing Bryan crayons and   Paper to color.

Jason smiled then said “ nope you mean daddy and clean up your crayons please baby then go wash your hands “ Jason said. He put the food on the plates. He grabbed a sippy cup and set it on the table near Jason.