LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demoted to Pampers (private)

Sissyslave

"I can't sleep in a wet diaper. I'll get a diaper rash" Olivia whined to Shana not happy to hear that. If her assistant tried to put her to bed in the used Pamper she would take it off. The only way to stop her would be to change her out of the wet diaper before bedtime. Olivia threw the toys she had been playing with in anger against a side of the playpen.

"Well to bad and ill also lock that diaper on you to make sure you don't take it off and because you are being more bad" shana says as she comes in and picks up Olivia and locking a lockable plastic diaper cover in Olivia's size after putting it on her

"You can't do this to me ! I may be small but that doesn't make me a baby" Olivia told Shana as she began trying take the diaper cover off. She was getting more upset with her boss as the night wore on. No matter what her assistant did she was determined to talk to her boss tomorrow and explain everything. Olivia glared up at Shana as she continued to try and remove the diaper cover.

Shana ignored Olivia as she continued to lock the cover and ledt the room after lying so hard its believable "oh i got a call from your boss he said you lost your job after i told him the update on your situation" 

"You're lying !" Olivia accused Shana but wasn't quite sure of it. She hoped her assistant was lying and she still had her job. Once her assistant was gone she would work harder to ensure her boss forgot all about their embarrassing video chat. Olivia kept on trying her best to get the diaper cover even though it was locked on her good and tight.

"Maybe i am maybe im not who knows" shana says walking away and comes back with a paci gag and puts it in Olivia's mouth and puts mittens on her hand to keeping from trying to take off the gag 

"You bitch ! Why do you even have this baby junk ?" Olivia asked Shana from behind the gag the best she could. Thankfully most of her words were very hard to understand with it securely in place. She glared at her assistant before trying to find some way to get a grip on the mittens and take them off. Olivia couldn't believe Shana had all this baby stuff as if she had actually planned everything out.

Shana completely ignores Olivia's muffled speech and tells her "sweetheart if you continue to be fussy im going to put you to bed early now continue watching your favorite show" 

Olivia glared at Shana before continuing to try and remove the mittens. She was finding it useless as they were thick and tight around the wrists. It didn't matter much to her if she was put to bed early or had to stay and watch the annoying kid show. Olivia was only becoming more determined to make sure Shana got what she deserved tomorrow.

"Aww is my baby grumpy at mommy it looks like you really need sleep now lets put you to bed" Shana says picking up Olivia and taking her upstairs and lays her on the bed and tuks her in "sweet dreams my baby girl" shana says teasing Olivia 

• 3 weeks later...

Olivia pouted as Shana picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She was glad that she wasn't being put in a crib but could barely move after being tucked in. After her assistant left she began to fall asleep. In less than ten minutes Olivia was fast asleep for the night.

• 2 weeks later...