LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demoted to Pampers (private)

Sissyslave

Olivia gasped in shock hardly able to believe what Shana expected her to do. When she saw the baby diapers she began trying her best to use the adult diaper again. As humiliating as being in an adult diaper was she knew wearing a Pampers diaper like a real baby would be twice as humiliating. Olivia's bladder was unfortunately empty leaving her unable to wet or mess the diaper for Shana again.

"No way ! I'm not going to wear a baby diaper !" Olivia told Shana as she tried to back away from her. She had a bad feeling that no matter what she was going to wind up wearing the Pamper. That didn't mean she wasn't going to fight as she began kicking and hitting her assistant. If Shana wanted to continue with the diaper change she would have to restrain Olivia's arms and legs.

Shana goes to Olivia's hand and ties them to the bed and grabs her feet and lifts them over her shoulder and ties them and continues to clean her then she slides the diaper under her butt and powders her "after this im going to put on your favorite show sesame street alright sweetie" she says teasing as she's almost finished with the change

• Like 1

"You can't do this to me ! I'm your boss !" Olivia whined as she continued to protest being diapered. Unfortunately with her arms and legs now restrained she couldn't fight back. She tried to squirm away but it was pointless as she felt the Pamper get put under her butt and the baby powder applied. Olivia hoped that maybe somehow she wouldn't fit in the Pampers diaper but knew it was very unlikely considering her small size.

Shana ignores Olivia and finishs diapering her snug "all better now sweetie now be a good baby and watch your favorite show" she says picking up Olivia and taking her down stairs and put her in a play pen and turns on sesame street 

"If you don't give me back my clothes once they're dry I'll see to it you get fired !" Olivia threatened Shana as she saw to her disappointment that the Pamper seemed to fit her just perfectly. She glanced down at the designs seeing it was decorated with Abby Cadabby and groaned. When Sesame Street was turned on she turned away refusing to watch it. Olivia looked at the playpen and wondered if she would be able to climb over it or unlock the gate by herself.

"What about my clothes ? I'm still an adult and your boss !" Olivia told Shana as she glared up at her. She wasn't going to let herself be scared into acting like a baby just because she was in Pampers and being threatened with a spanking. It was looking more and more to her like she wasn't going to get her clothes back. Olivia didn't like the idea of spending the night with Shana but could see it was getting late.

"I'm not fired yet and they are still my clothes !" Olivia told Shana as she stomped her foot in anger. She couldn't believe her assistant would ever dare try to treat her this way. Without thinking too much about the consequences she went over to the playpen gate and began trying to open it. Olivia could barely reach the top of the playpen so was unable to reach the lock leaving her stuck in the playpen like Shana wanted.

• Like 1

Shana smiles "you're acting like a baby right now so thats means you shouldn't be able to keep that job and be in diapers for good since you were pouty i should stil might i as well treat you like such first with you spanking" she say picking up Olivia and putting her across her lap and pulling her pamper then starts spanking her 

"Oww ! Stop it ! You can't spank me !" Olivia told Shana as she found herself getting spanked. She squirmed around trying desperately to get away from her assistant's hands which seemed to get every inch of her butt. It didn't take long before she was crying and had stopped squirming. Olivia hoped Shana would end the spanking soon and let her go home.

Olivia kept crying as the spanking continued until she heard Shana mention a deal. She quickly agreed to the deal too focused on the pain to care about the deal. It was probably a deal that she would have never taken under normal circumstances. Olivia continued to cry as she waited for Shana to tell her what the deal she had agreed to was.

"The deal is if you become my baby and listen to me for as long i say I will give you back your life if you like the life im given to you by all means stay but thats your choice" she says pulling her pamper up and sitting her back into the playpen 

"Or maybe I'll just tell the boss you kidnapped me and forced me into these stupid Pampers !" Olivia told Shana through tears as she was still crying from the spanking. After the pain and humiliation she had been through she was determined to do everything she could to get her assistant fired. She wasn't even going to consider the deal even though she had already agreed to it. Olivia glared at Shana as she rubbed her sore butt and waited for her to leave so she could try getting out of the playpen again.

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as Shana was out of sight Olivia began to try and climb the side of the playpen. She got a few inches off the ground before falling back down onto her diapered butt. Frowning she decided to try the gate hoping for better results. Olivia had no idea that Shana was currently watching her on a screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Olivia blushed as she wet herself in fear having no idea that Shana could see her on the baby monitor. She pouted before leaving the gate alone and going back to the middle of the playpen. All she could now was wait and hope her assistant slipped up again. Olivia was determined to set things right and get Shana fired tomorrow.

"Wow you are really a naughty baby after i told you that if you be good i give a surprise well i think I should give you a bad surprise since you disrespected me" shana says threw the baby monitor camera 

Olivia frowned before sticking her tongue out at the baby monitor camera Shana had set up. She didn't appreciate her boss calling her a baby just because she had managed to force her into Pampers. Even the mention of a surprise didn't seem to stop her desire to escape back to her real home. If Shana was going to keep Olivia as a baby she would have to deal with her resistance to the treatment.

"And if you continue to act like that i will make it worse for you and you'll have to sleep in that Pamper and till its soggy and leaking or even sagging if you poop in it so be a good baby and listen to me" she continues to say through the camera 

Olivia pouted as she looked around for something to occupy her attention. She looked at the baby toys before sighing and deciding to play with the rattle. It was boring but she was trying not to give her any reason to put her to wet in a used Pamper. Olivia hoped Shana had just been trying to scare her when she had warned about putting her to bed with a used diaper.