LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demoted to Pampers (private)

Sissyslave

Olivia blushed as she saw the Goodnite but knew she couldn't stay in her wet clothes. She removed her skirt, panties, and pad quickly before putting on the Goodnite. It was thicker than the pads she usually wore and made her feel like a little kid. Olivia drank the water before looking around hoping Shana had something to cover the Goodnite with. 

Olivia nodded agreeing to go with Shana to her house. She hoped that nobody saw her in the Goodnite and stuck close to her assistant. Hopefully her clothes would get washed and dried quickly then she could get back before her important meeting. Olivia was so caught up in her other thoughts she didn't realize when they arrived at Shana's car.

"Can't you just move the stuff in your passenger seat instead ?" Olivia asked Shana as she squirmed around not liking being picked up. She tried to stop her assistant from putting her in the carseat but it was clearly a one sided fight. Before she could even try to get out of it she felt the straps come over her shoulders and buckle in the middle. Olivia couldn't believe what had just happened as Shana did the buckle between her legs as well forcing them apart.

Olivia blushed as she saw the princess designs on the carseat but knew it could be a lot worse. She had no doubt the carseat was childproofed ensuring she was stuck in it. As they arrived at her assistant's house she would find her boss had fallen asleep. Olivia would need to be carried in as she was a deep sleeper and had wet the Goodnite during the ride.

Shana noticed that as they got to her house she unbuckles Oliva and takes her to the guest room and puts her in a sailors outfit and puts her hair in pigtails and puts a Pacifier in her mouth and puts her on the bed and covers her up after changing her into a diaper

Olivia kept sleeping not waking up as she was put in a much thicker diaper, had her hair done into a new style, and a pacifier was put in her mouth. She kept on sleeping as she was put in a bedroom in her assistant's house. When she finally woke up she gasped letting the pacifier fall out of her mouth at the horrible sight. On a laptop was Olivia's boss looking quite displeased and the last person she would ever want to find out she had been wearing protection.

She also told us about how she’s been doing all your work, while you take credit for it certainly seems like she’s the more mature, responsible one of you two. We’ll have to seriously consider your future at this company.” Mr Jackson continued 

"Why am I in a diaper and this sailor outfit ?" Olivia asked Shana not at all happy with her current outfit. She had wet the diaper during her nap and when she saw her boss but it could hold plenty more wettings. It was hard trying to look intimidating to her assistant even if she could forget about what she was wearing. Olivia waited for an answer as she was getting impatient with Shana.

“I was just getting you properly attired since goodnites are for nighttime and you said that you needed something to cover them as for the pigtails i thought it would be adorable with the outfit" she answers Olivia 

"So you put me in a diaper ? Where are my clothes ? Did you wash them or dry them yet ?" Olivia asked Shana as she was getting more upset with her by the minute. She frowned as she felt the pigtails just noticing them and glared at her boss. Clearly coming to her assistant's house had been a big mistake. Olivia wanted to remove the sailor outfit but knew she needed her outfit back first.

"Oh im washing them but don't think you'll ever need them anymore since it looks like you need diapers after you wet your old skirt and your diaper" she says pointing towards Olivia's wet diaper 

"Just because I had an accident while I was sleeping does not mean I'm going to start wearing diapers all the time" Olivia told Shana not happy to hear her clothes were still in the washer. She was going to make her assistant drive her back to her car as soon as she was back in them. After that she would go home and try to forget about what had happened to her. Olivia didn't even notice as Shana went to check her diaper.

Shana lgoes over to Olivia and checks her diaper after pulling her dress skirt up revealing that its barelydamp "well its not just an accident the diaper your wearing is damp and soon I'll have to put you in new diaper thats more juvenile since your not acting like a baby or if you're not a baby then proove it" she says

"How do I prove I'm not a baby ?" Olivia asked Shana not sure what she had in mind. She was shocked that her assistant had the nerve to check the adult diaper without her permission. If she played along maybe her assistant would give her some panties to wear while hers were in the washer. Olivia waited for an answer as she covered the diaper again the best she could with the skirt.

"Well if you mess or pee the diaper fully i will give you back your clothes but if you don't that it will prove you are a baby and need baby diapers " she says going to a drawer revealing Pampers