LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From boyfriend to baby (private with -kinkyddlg)

jmg1217

Emily smirked and felt a strange thrill as Chris impotently pushed at her invading hands and childishly protested his childish treatment.

"No little Chrissy, you're not a grown-up until you act like one." Emily cut off the interruption she knew was coming. "And don't ask when that is, Mommy will tell you. I'm not even sure you are a big boy given how much trouble you have taking care of yourself." The taller blonde looked thoughtful for a moment. "And I guess you'll have to come get Mommy to take you 'potty' whenever you need it."

Emily appeared to ponder more how she should take care of her little boy - as she had already started to think of him. "Well Sweetie, the bathroom is off-limits to you without a grown-up so either we need to find you someone who can check on you during the day, or get you a little plastic potty that we can leave out where you can't hurt yourself, huh?"

Emily shook her head decisively, "You already fell and hurt yourself twice in one evening from being so careless, baby. You clearly can't look after the household or even yourself!" She forced her blushing boyfriend to bend forward as her washing made its way down to his behind. "You need Mommy to take care of you but I can't be here all the time, so I'll have to find someone to check on you during the day. And on such short notice too..." She trailed off thoughtfully.

"Arguing with Mommy sure isn't showing I can trust you..." Emily said dourly as she took his crossed arms as opportunity to casually wash his crotch as well. "Until you grow up and start acting like a big boy for real, you'll have a babysitter when Mommy can't watch you. Unless you think you can get by without Mommy?" Emily crossed her own arms as her implication sank in.

• 2 weeks later...

"Of course you're not, sweetie." Emily rolled her eyes slightly as she finished washing her fidgeting boyfriend and turned off the shower. "But you're not exactly a grown-up right now either." She wrapped Chris in a big towel and affectionately rubbed him dry. "I appreciate you understanding that and accepting Mommy's decision. Now let's get you ready for beddy."

Chris looked proud that his mommy knew he wasn’t a baby.be yawned it had been a busy hard day but he felt the need to protest

”mommy it’s tooo early and and and I don’t have a bedtime please I’m a big boy.its not even dark out yet”

• 2 weeks later...

Emily arched an eyebrow. "It's not too early if you're already yawning, pumpkin." She took Chris's small hand in hers and led him naked to the bedroom they shared. "Do you want Mommy's help picking out your PJs?" She asked somewhat sarcastically.

Chris looked down and half mumbled “but weally Mommy I’m not even tired”. Never. The less he  took Emily’s hand and didn’t fight his girlfriend as she led him toward the bedroom. he looked at his hand in her blushing at the size difference 

once in their room Chris looked at his girlfriend slightly triumphantly “sorry mommy but ummm I dont really have pjs you know I usually sleep in my undies”

"Yes, I know," Emily said with a touch of annoyance, "Sleep in your undies, then sit around all day in your undies, every day. Maybe if you had any clothes on you'd feel more like taking care of the house when you wake up." Emily pulled a cottony shirt with the Ninja Turtles on it over Chris's head and held open green pajama bottoms for him to step into.

Chris shook his shaggy head through the opening of the shirt then stepped into the bottoms when they were held out for him. He flushed pink at the very juvenile attire. He shuffled his still bare feet scuffing his toe on the rug 

“ummm mommy where did you get these I mean they are are clearly for little kids”

• 1 month later...

"My sister left them when she brought her little boy over, in fact she forgot a whole bag of his stuff. It's cute how well you fit in his little cartoon jammies, don't you think?" Emily ignored his discomfort and tousled Chris's shaggy hair that only came up to her ample chest. "They'll keep you snug while you wait for Mommy to come join you in bed. Now lets get you tucked in."

Chris looked out the window at the setting sun then at the clock frowning “ but but mommmmyyyy, it’s so early!! It’s only like 7 and and and the sun it’s even down yet and it’s not my bedtime I mean, I do t even have a stupendous d bedtime, I’m a big boy!”

Emily couldn't help but smirk a little at Chris's whining her new title. "It most certainly is your bedtime, you agreed to do as Mommy says and she says you need to get to bed earlier so you can get up and do your chores before Mommy gets home. Would it help if I read you a bedtime story first?" She teased him, knowing he would never take her up on such a childish offer.

"Well since you've been so good about listening to Mommy today, even if you've been a little fussy, of course we can." Emily cradled Chris's head between her breasts for a long moment then climbed into bed with him, still fully dressed while he was in his new PJs. She grabbed a picture book from the bag her sister left and started reading animatedly about a lost little puppy as he reclined against her warm bosom.

At first Chris listened intently then he began to drift. He laid his head against Emily’s breast fighting the urge to suckle instead his thumb made its way to his mouth and his eyes floodered closed. He began to suck his thumb “ ni ni mama”

As Chris drifted off Emily slipped out from under his small slumbering frame and tucked him in. She shook her head in exasperation as he sucked his thumb like a toddler and replaced it with a dinosaur-themed pacifier from her nephew's forgotten bag. Emily kissed her little boyfriend's forehead and whispered "Ni ni baby Chrissy" before going off to finish out her evening without a rambunctious little boyfriend to look after.

Without skipping a beat Chris began to suck the binky in his sleep. He sighed but continued his dreams. A couple hours later he woke up and needed to pee. He thought about calling Emily but hoping to save himself some embarrassment he crept out of bed and into the bathroom 

Trying to be as quiet as possible he jiggled the door Handle, finding the door locked Chris sighed and did the only thing he could . Taking out the pacifier Chris called “Mommy can you please come here real fast I need to ummm potty please”

Though sluggish to awaken at first Emily heard the urgency in Chris's voice and hurried to him before looking chagrined as she had to reverse course to retrieve the key from her nightstand drawer. She was apologetic about the delay, saying she'd wear the key on her bracelet or necklace next time as she fumbled for the lock and let him in, hoping it wasn't too late.