LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From boyfriend to baby (private with -kinkyddlg)

jmg1217

By this  point Chris was hopi g from foot to foot doing the potty dance “hurry mommy hurry”

he watched as she fumbled with the key feeling the urgency in his bladder. As the door opened he serged foward but it was already too late . He turned to Emily with tears in his eye “mammmma” there was a spreading wet spot on his pants

"I'm doing my best Chrissy" Emily said kindly, "C'mon, big boys can hold it." She turned the key and witnessed her boyfriend helplessly humiliate himself right in front of the toilet, instantly turning from sympathetic encouragement to rage. "The potty was right there little man..." She sat down on the toilet lid and pulled her small lover over her lap, yanking down his soaked PJ bottoms as she unleashed a frustrated spanking on him, "Can you not act like a grown-up for one minute? Does Mommy have to put her little boy back in bedwetter diapers to keep him from making a mess?"

Chris was shocked one minute he was steering at his wet pants then next he was over Emily’s lap “mommy nooo wheeeee mamaaaa please no no ouchie ouchie it was an an accident pweeze Mommyyyyyy! It hurts orchid mommyy I’m sorry mama wheeeeeeee”

As she spanked Emily lectured with each smack, "If you act like a toddler Mommy will treat you like one! Big boys who are out of potty training don't have accidents like that." When she was satisfied Chris was suitably chastened and his butt suitably reddened Emily stood him in front of her on the bathmat wearing just his pajama shirt. "Stay right here." She stormed off and returned with spiderman pull-ups that she held open for the teary-eyed Chris to step into. "If you can't keep from having these 'accidents' then you can just wear pull-ups until you do."

Tears streamed from Chris’s eyes as he looked at his mommy. He wanted to protest but his sore bottom led him to obey. Nodding he put his hands on Emily’s shoulders for support and stepped into his new baby underwear.

he was surprised the pull up didn’t feel bad...it felt kind of right... at that thought he burst into tears and launched himself at mommy sobbing

Emily caught her childish boyfriend in a big hug as she sat on the potty he had failed to reach, patting his head and reassuring him that Mommy would take care of her little boy. She reached down while he wept into her chest and checked that the elastics of his new pull-ups were arranged properly to catch any further accidents. After Chris was a little cried-out Emily patted his padded bottom playfully and told him to scoot back to bed.

Chris clung tonhis new mommy and only let go when she detached. He flushed red as she adjusted his pull up but didn’t argue due to the pain in his bum. As he was lead back to bed he asked “mommy arnt you coming to bed now it’s real late mommy”

Chris smiled and climbed into bed with his mommy “ he snuggled down in her arms yawning and unsung her chest as a pillow as  he drifted to sleep he yawned and asked what e dry little kid asks at bedtime “mommy will you rub my back”

"What're the magic words?" Emily asked condescendingly, but rewarded Chris with his requested backrub after hearing him chime in "Please, mommy!" They drifted back to sleep together, her in her night shirt and panties and him in his ninja turtles top and pull-up.

Emily woke up more slowly than Chris, but blinked her eyes in time to see him trying futilely to button up one of his old collared work shirts to half-conceal his pull-up. He was having trouble fumbling the buttons through their holes, and when he did occasionally manage to button them the halves of the shirt were misaligned. She tutted her tongue at him and sauntered over to him in her nightshirt to strip him of the mature garment. "No baby, if you can't even put that shirt on right by yourself you're not wearing it. Lets get you in something easier to clean if you make a mess, and good for working around the house. Maybe your little cousin Barry has something suitable," she suggested, curiously referring to her nephew as Chris's "cousin." Once again shunning the closet in favor of Barry's overnight bag, she pulled out a power rangers t-shirt and a pair of jean shortalls that snapped together over Chris's diapered crotch.

Chris looked sad as Emily took away his grown up clothes. Please mommy, I am big enough and I don’t want to wear Barry’s ckithes, he’s just a baby!” Even as he complained he allowed himself to be dressed looking down he remarked “I look so little mama”

"He's not a baby, he's almost 5. And you must not be that big since you fit in his outfit perfectly," Emily retorted, stretching the truth slightly as Barry was not quite 4.

"But you are little, that's why you need grown-ups like Mommy to look after you. And you look so adorablesweetie!" Emily pinched Chris's cheek affectionately after buttoning up the last tight snap over his pull-ups. "Now lets get you some breakfast baby boy."

"No whining Chrissy, Mommy thinks you look cute and isn't that who you should be trying to impress?" Emily batted her long eyelashes at her boyfriend seductively then giggled. "And since you never leave the house during the day I don't see why you need shoes, you'd just be dirtying socks and the furniture for no reason."

In the kitchen, Emily served Chris a bowl of oatmeal and sliced bananas and sat down to her own. "Eat up, honey. Show me last night was a fluke and you can feed yourself without making a mess, like a big boy."

Looking down at his bare toes Chris shrugged “I guess, butmommy what if I need to go out like shopping or something I can’t wear baby clothes and I might needs shoes and sockies” he settled in to his breakfast nodding to himself  he could be very careful and eat like a big boy! 

Chris picked up the spoon coughed and immediately the oatmeal came dripping out of his mouth.  Down his chin and onto his shirt, He tried to say”it’s real hot mommy” but it came out mumbled

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Emily gave Chris a kind but regretful smile over the breakfast table, resting a hand tenderly on his forearm. "Sweetie, listen to yourself talk. 'Shoes and sockies'? Calling your cousin's outfits 'baby clothes' even though he's your size now? You certainly sound like a baby boy trying to be too big for his britches." His stunning girlfriend softened her harsh assessment of Chris by tickling him under each arm through his shortalls before he broke out laughing despite himself. "You're Mommy's little boy again, if you need to go out another adult or I will dress you appropriately for the occasion, including any shoes and sockies you might need. I think these overalls will be just fine for a day of showing how helpful you can be around the house, though."

When moments later Chris  belied this hope by once again catastrophically failing at feeding himself, Emily dropped her utensils with a frustrated huff. She quickly wiped his shirt, chin, and mouth clean of oatmeal and drool but large stains remained on Barry's t-shirt and the denim shortalls.  Chris's exasperated new girlfriend-Mommy cut off his garbled attempts at explaining himself. "No. Mommy doesn't want to hear your baby-talk excuses right now, Chrissy. You think I'd trust you to go run errands on your own? I'm not even sure I can let you stay in our apartment alone for fear my Baby-Boyfriend will burn it down or choke on a toddler toy without a real grown-up here to watch you. Lord knows you've already lost the privilege of using the bathroom by yourself." Emily had that familiar determination in her eyes as she stood and pronounced, "I'm going to our neighbor's, that young man who works from his computer every day, and I'm going to ask if I can pay him to babysit my irresponsible little boyfriend." Emily prepared to storm out their door and down the hall

Chris froze then prompted burst into tears “what no Mommy, no you can’t do that I...” Chris tried to summon all of his bravery “I won’t let you do that, I’m a big boy and I can to stay alone I don’t need a stupid babysitter especially not that kid next door” the truth was that Chris had always been intimidated by his neighbors height and good looks 

“anyway mommy I’m way older then he is so that makes me bigger” Chris sounded like he won an argument “so he can’t possibly babysit me, I’ll prove to you that I’m a big boy, just give me a chance”

Emily's face was twisted in outrage that Chris would defy her so directly. "Baby Chrissy is in no position to be dictating what Mommy can or cannot do, and he would do well to remember that big-boy privileges are granted not demanded. How can you say you're not little when you're crying in your pull-up after needing Mommy to clean you up when you eat? I swear I need to find you one of Barry's bibs." Emily's beautiful smile returned but with a heartless edge.

"But maybe Daniel can handle that, he's responsible enough to live on his own and support himself despite being only 19. So no matter what your numerical age, that makes him definitively more of a mature grown-up than you have ever been, Crybaby Chrissy, and you will defer to him as such. At this point what could you possibly do to offset all your childish behavior and prove you're a big boy?" Emily's hair whirled behind her as she marched out the door for a few long moments, returning with lanky, dark-haired, chisel-featured Dan from next door, who looked supremely bemused as Emily appeared to be giving him a long spiel of information on how to care for her boyfriend. He was clearly not expecting to do this kind of work today, but had his laptop with him so he could multitask.

"He can't be trusted in the kitchen or eating alone, and he definitely can't go to the bathroom by himself so don't unlock it unless he lets you supervise. He has a list of chores but at this point if you can just keep him out of trouble you'd be taking such a weight off my mind. Any other rules you need to keep him in line are up to you, he's to listen to you as if your instructions came straight from Mommy herself, understand?" By this point Emily had shifted her focus to drive this point home to Chris. "You, Mr. Dan, are the adult here and Chris is just a messy little boy who needs a lot of looking after. Now will you be a good little boyfriend for Babysitter Danny today, or is Mommy gonna come home and have to punish you?"

Chris became intensely interested in his toes watching them wiggle as he turned from pink to bright red. He looked at Dan then his girlfriend “ Mo...Emily please, please this is silly and just not needed. Be reasonable. We don’t need Dan here I can manage things, really I can and... I’m not a baby” the last part came out as almost a plea

he looked at Dan and couldn’t help but feel inadequate. He looked from adult to adult as a year trickled down his cheek

Emily sternly planted her fists on her curvaceous hips, glowering down at her diminutive boyfriend as he studied his toes. "Excuse me? What did you just call me? I thought we had thoroughly discussed your position in my household, young man." For what felt to her like the 10th time in less than a day, Chris's increasingly assertive Mommy-girlfriend took his little wrist in her strong hand and pulled him off-balance to have 'that discussion', giving a few sharp quick smacks to the back of his shortall-covered pull-ups just to embarrass and make a point to her little man. "You will address adults like Mommy and Mr. Dan with proper respect, understand little one?"

Emily took his bent-over posture and protests of adulthood as an opportunity to unsnap the seat of Chris's shortalls and reveal the bunched plastic of his spider-man training panties to Dan's increasingly wide eyes. "Not a baby, he says! Look what I have to put him in! He told me because he was older than you in years he was more grown-up, can you believe that? That's the way this little baby thinks." The tall blonde slipped a finger inside the elastic legbands of the pull-ups and her eyes narrowed further. She met Chris's tearful eyes furiously "You didn't. Little Chrissy you did not even ask to be taken to the potty!" Emily spun away from her humiliated partner to implore Dan, this relative stranger's, aid. "That's his second pee-pee accident today. Can you change him? I'm already gonna be late for work. I promise I will make all this weirdness worth your while!"

Chris jumped when he was soundly spanked. He yowled and his eyes began to water “mommy I’m sorry mommmy!!! No more spanks please mommy I’ll be good, I’ll be good more more Mr Dan please mommy” to his horror his bladder released and he watched in horror as his pul up turned yellow “mommy don’t leave me I’ll be so good” he clung to his girlfriend/ mommy 

(you’re playing Dan right?)

(Naturally!)

Emily rolled her beautiful blue eyes at her boyfriend's histrionics over her modest swatting of his padded bottom. "Lord, you really are a crybaby. But at least you're listening. Don't forget again, little boy."

When Chris flooded his pull-up and broke down further, pleading with his "Mommy" not to leave, she relented a little and petted his head. "Mommy isn't gonna leave you, she only spanked you to help you be a good boy because she cares about you. But she also has to go to work so Dan is going to make sure you're safe til she can come back." Emily pulled away gingerly and left him in Dan's care.

The slightly-perplexed looking young programmer bent his knees a little to tower less over his new charge. "You must be Chris." He said in the slightly slow and condescending tone one usually reserved for the very young. "It's nice to properly meet you. Emily - I mean, your Mommy told me all about the trouble you've been having lately, and I want to help." Dan reached out to gently take Chris's hand. "Now why don't you show me where your Mommy keeps the fresh pull-ups?"

Chris flushed pink and sniffed wettly. He nodded “o...ok I guess you can help, Em... I mean Mommy says I’m real little but but I’m a big boy” he allowed allo Ed Dan to take his soft pudgy hand and pointed toward the bedroom “thier not real diapers like baby diapers or anything. Thier big boy pull ups and I think I’m gonna be ready for underwear real soon” he said secretively as they walked toward the bedroom. Chris wanted  Dan on his side