LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dd Videos Page: "sorry Little Boy"

Just unzipped this vid and oh my... I've been playing it over and over. It's WAY too short but in that 6 seconds it nails sooo many of my buttons in just the right way. A stern no-nonsense (and cute) Mommy upset with me, firmly taking control and sentencing me to a month of diapers. ooooo

I'm not so much an AB but if I were to RP I'd be a bit older, probably 9 or 10, and had an accident... and every second of this scene is just so so so right.... The way this lady leans forward and says "Lift your legs up" at the end... wow. Perfect.

Only thing is-- I've got a crick in my neck because the cam was being held 90 degrees to the left... wtf?? Any .mov-editing ware out there that could correct it? Other than that... a short, delicious little treat :-) I'd love to see this whole vid!

Vinyl.

Just unzipped this vid and oh my... I've been playing it over and over. It's WAY too short but in that 6 seconds it nails sooo many of my buttons in just the right way. A stern no-nonsense (and cute) Mommy upset with me, firmly taking control and sentencing me to a month of diapers. ooooo

I'm not so much an AB but if I were to RP I'd be a bit older, probably 9 or 10, and had an accident... and every second of this scene is just so so so right.... The way this lady leans forward and says "Lift your legs up" at the end... wow. Perfect.

Only thing is-- I've got a crick in my neck because the cam was being held 90 degrees to the left... wtf?? Any .mov-editing ware out there that could correct it? Other than that... a short, delicious little treat :-) I'd love to see this whole vid!

Vinyl.

What vid?

BTW it is listed under "Sorry little boy" as was said under the video page..maybe you should all check out the video page! There are alot of great videos on there! :P

Hey Vinyl, just lay on your left side and watch it, looked okay to me!