LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone!

BroncoDL

Hi everybody, you can call me Bronco. I’ve been in and out of this site for a while now. Im trying to meet ABDL people with similar interests on this site.

Just a little bit about myself: I’ve been a DL for as long as I can remember, although I do like some aspects of the AB side. Just recently I have been more accepting of this part of me and have been more outgoing and open about it. I’ve never talked to other abdl’s and I’m trying to be more active in the community and talk with people about Diapers and onesies and experiences and everything about the abdl life. My closest friends know about it and they accept me but I cant talk to them about those topics all the time, honestly i feel weird talking about it with non abdl’s.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi Bronco, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, glad you joined us. You can relax here, you’re in good company. It’s always good to have other people to talk to, people who know, and have been through similar. Lots of great stuff here too. So, come in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!