LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute things (private)

Sissyslave

Jill had just gotten done powderering and taping the new diaper on Shana when Alexia showed her the onesie and skirt. "Oh cute but I don't think she needs the skirt right now. You can get her dressed then we'll put her to bed" She told her friend as she stepped aside.

Shana sees the onesie which make her bright red Alexia removes the skirt and takes off Shana's old clothes and puts it on her "there you go dolly you look adorable now lets get you to bed" Alexia says teasing Shana 

"I expect that bottle to be empty in the morning and don't try to use the bathroom because we will be checking on you and keeping an eye on the bathroom" Jill warned Shana before leaving the room. She wondered if the girl would listen or try to remove the diaper and use the bathroom later.

• Like 1

Shana nods and waits till the leaves to try to at least fall asleep but can't as she looks around seeing that Nancy's

room is intresting and well organized as this happens she feels the urge to pee but tries to hold it and pees it 

Shana quietly gets up for from the bed and looks for something to cover up the diaper and realizing that Nancy should have a drawer for panties and pulls it to grab one of them to cover the diaper the best it can and tries to return to the bed and lays back down on it

When Nancy came home at nine o'clock she was stunned to see Alexia and Jill asleep on the couch instead of in bed. She saw no sign of the girl who was supposed to be babysitting them until she went into her room. Laying down in her bed fast asleep was the girl and looked to be wearing some different clothes. Nancy turned on the lights then yanked the cover off Shana revealing the girl was in a dress, used diaper, and a pair of her panties.

Shana wakes up surprise and embarrassed knowing she screwed up and she won't be able to return home "Mrs. Morrison i can explain the girls did this to me and i couldn't stop them please forgive me" she says the best she can

"I should have known better than to trust you to be my babysitter. Well at least the girls diapered you for bed. Want to explain why you are wearing my panties ?" Nancy asked Shana after she had finished teasing her. She could tell for the moment her panties were still dry due to the diaper not leaking. If the girl ruined the panties though the closet she would ever get to panties again was diapers so thick they made her crawl. Nancy waited for an answer as she struggled to keep from laughing at Shana.

• 2 weeks later...

"And what was your plan if your diaper leaked and ruined my panties ?" Nancy asked Shana using her height to look even more intimidating. She noticed that the girl had made no move to take them off probably hoping to keep them. Thinking carefully she tried to decide what to do to punish the poor girl for failing her. Nancy was definitely going to keep Shana in the same diaper for the night for starters.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"As long as you're wearing diapers I don't want to catch you in any panties except plastic panties. Now give me back my panties" Nancy told Shana as she reached out for her panties. She wasn't going to let the girl to continue to wear them especially since they were much too big on her. If anything the sight just revealed how far away the girl was from being an adult. Nancy continued to wait for Shana to give her back her panties.

"Yes ma'am" Shana says taking off the panties and hands them upset that she screwed up and looks at her wet diaper "what will happen to me after tonight ma'am?" She says worried 

"Well what do you think I should do with you ? You failed to handle babysitting two kids despite my warnings. Not to mention they got you in a diaper" Nancy told Shana as she quickly took her panties back. She put them back in her dresser then looked over at the girl. It was clear that she was very disappointed but not surprised with what had happened. Nancy waited for Shana to answer her question knowing without the panties the girl must be very scared.

"What did I say would happen if you failed at your babysitting job ?" Nancy asked Shana sure that she already knew what was in store for her. She had no intention of letting the girl get away now that she had seen how adorable she looked in the diapers.  After they were done talking the girl was going straight to bed as she thought it was too late for her to stay up. Nancy was going to move Alexia and Jill into bed before heading to bed herself.