LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute things (private)

Sissyslave

"if i fail well i might be staying a bit longer thats what you said" shana says upset and worried if it was true that she will have to stay longer. As the conversation ended and Alexia and jill were asleep Shana was put to bed too

"So then I guess you'll be staying longer. Jill's been wanting a baby sister and I think you'll make a good one" Nancy told Shana as she put her back to bed. She then headed to the living room and carefully picked up Jill and took her back to her bedroom. After putting her to bed she did the same with Alexia and tucked them both in. Nancy then went back to her room and got changed before getting into bed with Shana and patting her diaper.

Nancy smiled as she went to sleep lightly cuddling with Shana. With the girl being cuddled it would be very difficult to escape or use the bathroom during the night. Even if she didn't like it the diaper was her only way of emptying her bladder till morning. Nancy continued to sleep peacefully through the night.

Nancy kept sleeping peacefully until she woke up the next morning. The first thing she did was look over at Shana and give her a diaper check. It was no surprise to her that the girl had used her diaper sometime during the night. Nancy got out of bed carefully and went to use the bathroom being careful not to wake up Shana.

Nancy took care not to wake Shana before going back downstairs. She was surprised to see both girls were already up so decided to ask them a few questions "Jill. Alexia. Can you tell me what happened last night with Shana ?" Jill waited to see if Alexia would explain things or let her. She planned to give her mom a different version then what had really happened.

"Well i thought of an idea to see if she was able to fit jill's old baby so i told jill to try it out while i gotten the diapers and baby stuff from the store" alexia says leaving the laxatives out the conversation then looking at jill to do the same 

"Yeah after she tried on the baby stuff she wanted to keep wearing the diapers. I think she liked being treated like a baby" Jill told Nancy as she left out giving Shana the laxatives as well. She wondered if the girl had used the diaper yet or had gotten a diaper change already. Nancy looked at Jill and Alexia trying to decide if they were lying before deciding it didn't matter. They all liked the girl in diapers and were going to keep her as a baby sister.

As the conversation ended shana wakes up before looking at her we diaper and wandered what to do to get Nancy to get her so she stayed in the bed waiting for her then decided to walk downstairs in her wet diaper as she Alexia notices "aww looks like baby doll shana woke up and she needs a diapy change" she says 

• 3 weeks later...

Nancy began to start making breakfast for all of them. She wondered how much longer the new girl would stay asleep not knowing she was already awake. Jill saw Shana as well before telling her "I think you're right. Let's get the baby into a new diaper" She wondered if the girl would try and fight them or accept being changed into a new diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Nancy kept on making breakfast for everyone. She was going to give the new sister a different breakfast then the rest of them. "Should you change her or me ?" Jill asked Alexia not letting Shana have a say in the matter. As far as she was concerned the girl was now her new little sister.

"Ok I'll let you know if I need help but I think wittle Shana knows what happens to naughty babies" Jill told Alexia as she gave Shana a glance. She then began to lead the girl back to the bedroom for a diaper change. Nancy continued making breakfast until finally getting done. She then sat out two jars of baby food and began making a bottle of formula.