LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Things (Private for Tidit45 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

"I know a certain baby who's not getting out of her bath until mommy washes her then we will see what I have in this bag for baby." I smile placing the small bag I came back with on the counter and started to scrub you top to bottom like a toddler 

Rei kept crying as she let Ella bathe her like a toddler. She looked at the bag trying to see what was in it. Although she couldn't see anything in it she was certain her instincts were right. Rei wished Ella would just finish bathing her and get her dressed.

"But I am an adult" Rei whined to Ella as she tried again to peek in the bag. She knew it was useless to claim she was an adult much less a teenager but couldn't help it. The only good thing was her roommate wouldn't see the humiliation she was going through right now. Rei wished she was wrong about what was in the bag but knew Ella had brought diapers. 

I giggle. "No your not you barely even a preteen." Ella pulls wipes, powder, a thick pair of pullups and a frilly dress out of the bag along with the pacifier. I one motion Rei was on her back on the towel with the pacifier getting put in her mouth, getting wiped, powdered and having her pullups slipped down her legs 

• Like 1

"That's not true !" Rei whined to Ella glad to see she was wrong about the diapers. She definitely thought the Pull-Ups were a much better option than the Pampers also in the car. As her panties were removed and her butt was wiped and powdered she realized how strong the smell of baby powder was. Rei did wish that Ella would at least let her put the Pull-Up on by herself.

Rei pouted as she watched her short brown hair get put in little pigtails by Ella. She didn't fuss though as she didn't want to lose what few privileges she still had left. The Pull-Up fit her very well and given her small bladder could likely hold her accidents. Rei looked over at the frilly dress knowing that would be the next thing Ella was going to put her in.

Rei was scared for just a moment when Ella put the frilly dress on her and couldn't see for a second. She pouted before remembering she was still in her apartment and tried to get away from the woman. It seemed like she was never going to be able to get the stuff she wanted. A glance at the clock warned Rei she only had an hour before her roommate got to the apartment and saw her dressed like a baby.

Rei began getting as many of the panties and bras as she could not wanting to leave them. She didn't even think to find something to put them in first. It was pretty obvious the woman was laughing at her kid panties and very small bras but she tried to ignore it. Rei was determined to take them home with her even if Ella disagreed.

• 2 weeks later...

Rei didn't notice Ella's wicked grin and got the rest of her panties. She then went over to the suitcase and waited for the woman to start helping her put them in. It did seem a little strange the woman was actually going to let her bring them with after already getting her Pull-Ups and Pampers but she ignored it. Rei kept waiting for Ella to put the panties in the suitcase.

Rei thought it was a little strange when Ella put her panties in a shopping bag before putting them in her suitcase but didn't say anything. She handed the bras to the woman before going to get her makeup. If she was going to be staying with the woman she wanted to take as much of her adult stuff as possible. Rei grabbed all of her makeup and began carrying it back to Ella.

Rei ignored Ella's giggling as she put it in the small bag. Some of it was kid makeup but most was adult makeup to help make her look older and more mature. She was still curious why everything was being put in bags but didn't say anything. Rei still had one more thing to get but didn't want Ella to see it and start teasing her.

Rei pouted for a second before running back to her bedroom and getting something from the nightstand. She came back out trying to hide it from the woman. The woman could likely see the old baby doll she was holding and clutching onto. Rei was probably going to cry if Ella teased her about the doll.

"No you'll just laugh" Rei accused Ella as she kept trying to hide the doll from her. She didn't want to give the woman another reason to think she was just a little kid instead of an adult. If the woman wanted to she could easily see what she was trying to hide. Rei was seriously hoping Ella would be more focused on getting her to the new home instead of finding out what she was trying to do.

"Hey give it back ! That's my doll !" Rei whined as she began jumping up and down trying to get her doll back. She knew she was behaving like a child but couldn't help it. The doll was very important to her and she didn't like anyone taking it or touching it. Ella was keeping the doll just out of Rei's reach making her very frustrated.