LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big News

Hi all, I wanted to tell you all about what happend today. First we have to go back to Friday. My case order of Attends came Friday, and my wife was a little annoyed because now I have sort of a surplus now. Long story short, I told her that if she would let me wear more often my supply would dwindle more quickly. Of course, this sparked an argument, which ended with her telling me I could whenever I wanted and she would deal with it. So this morning, I took her up on it. I got up, put on my diaper w/pants on over it. I had it on all morning, we made breakfast and she never said a word. She either didn't realize it or was ignoring it, I think she was ignoring. She doesn't have to be cool with it, but she doesn't have to have a cow everytime i wear a diaper. This was what I asked her to do. And she did, I was so proud of her for not going off this morning. She even smacked my diapered butt before I went to the store, and still didn't say anything. I hope this turns into the norm, I will always respect her wishes however, and if she asked me not to wear i won't. By the way, its fo much fun to wear a diaper in public.

DLK

I've said it before...

This is why I tell my partner about the diapers before the relationship gets serious. If xe can't handle it, I ain't gonna waste my time.

Ya, I know, and you're right. But I love her, thats why I married her. As I've said before, she found out early, but she doesn't like them. I can't change that for the most part and I can't change the fact that I love her and would not be happy without her. The diaper thing is just a hurdle that needs to overcome, as with anyother problem that might occur in any marriage of relationships. If it an't serious, then absolutely, cut her lose if she don't like didees. Thanks for the response. I always enjoy reading your posts.

DLK

Just make sure that she knows the second part of that phrase.

"I can't change that for the most part and I can't change the fact that I love her and would not be happy without her."

Just make sure she knows about the second part of that. I can't say I know the situation, but, make sure that she doesn't think that she is powerless here. Make sure she knows that "would not be happy without her." Don't risk making her miserable while you're busy being happy because you can do what you want to do. Pay attention to her. I don't know how often you wear around her, but make sure that you don't take "whenever" to mean "all the time."

You described her giving in after an argument. I get the odd feeling that this argument has come up before. Don't take her giving in, and saying something that sounded kinda hot-headed and annoyed, and miscontrue it to mean that she is no longer bothered by it when you do, or accept and appreciate it. She gave in to an argument that you probably have had more times than she cares to think about. It sounds to me like she just got sick of arguing.

Once again, cool situation, but just don't walk all over her feelings. No, wearing diapers is not wrong -- cool, it is. I mean, it doesn't hurt anyone, it causes most people that are doing it by choice some sort of pleasure. But, some people are scared, for whatever reason they either know or cannot identify. Giving in and not dealing with whatever bothers someone is likely to cause some level of resentment.

Preaching doom, again as all too often, and in my name,

Morv

That is absolutely the best advice I've ever heard Morv. You hit the nail squarely on the head. And yes, we've had this argument before. I wore around her Sunday. I won't wear around her for another week at the minimum. What you said occured to me after the last "discussion ". She is so understanding about everything else, like Letting me trade my truck for an 06 wrangler. When you are in love, its natural to want to please that person, for me anyway. Your also right that she needs to know that I'd be totally devastated without her. I just can't get over the way you put it, brilliant!!! Thank you.

DLK

P.S. it'll probably be more like a week or two. I don't want her to ger overwhelmed.

Hi all, I wanted to tell you all about what happend today. First we have to go back to Friday. My case order of Attends came Friday, and my wife was a little annoyed because now I have sort of a surplus now. Long story short, I told her that if she would let me wear more often my supply would dwindle more quickly. Of course, this sparked an argument, which ended with her telling me I could whenever I wanted and she would deal with it. So this morning, I took her up on it. I got up, put on my diaper w/pants on over it. I had it on all morning, we made breakfast and she never said a word. She either didn't realize it or was ignoring it, I think she was ignoring. She doesn't have to be cool with it, but she doesn't have to have a cow everytime i wear a diaper. This was what I asked her to do. And she did, I was so proud of her for not going off this morning. She even smacked my diapered butt before I went to the store, and still didn't say anything. I hope this turns into the norm, I will always respect her wishes however, and if she asked me not to wear i won't. By the way, its fo much fun to wear a diaper in public.

DLK

It appears you both are on the right track here. You don't wan't to force the issue on her and at the same time, you can't ignore your own wants and needs. It seems as though she is trying to accomodate them, but playing devil's advocate here, I have to say that if she remains prickly about it, it's not going to work out in the long run. She may be playful from time to time, but if she's not really "into it", so to speak, it will always be a barrier in your relationship. Hang in there. You took a giant step in letting her know in the first place.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Your right DLK that is big news...hooray for you buddy :thumbsup:

I have been a DL since telling my wife (girlfriend back then) in about 1986 or so. She tried to wear but it didn't appeal to her but she let me continue. I never made a big deal about them and was and still am discreet in my public wearing but I wear 24/7 and have a medical situation that allows me to justify my neccessity if I am outted. Bottom line is that once my significant other was OK w/ it it made all other aspects of my life so much easier. I agree w/ the thought if you surpress your need to be diapered a certain resentment would grow and your inside needs would suffer greatly. So if I may I would encourage you to continue to wear, the more you wear openly with her knowledge the more normal it becomes to her. There is no need to flaunt it and you will gauge her acceptance by the humorous remarks and playful pats on the butt. As you want her to keep your needs in her mind you will need to keep her feelings positive also...keep the balance :) And for goodness sake don't let the dirty diapers laying around, that really upsets the balance. Continued success in your "diapered quest".

Huggie :biker_h4h: