LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Happy unbirthday to you!" Private rp with diaperboy187

tidit45

Kendra sniffled behind her pacifier "I pwmomis I try to help sissy with potty, shes neva been good at potty but I try to help. I pwmomis not to awsk again eader. Can I get dry pullup now?" Kendra said noticing her ability to speak was that of almost a toddler, the pacifier not helping at all. 

Jane wished her oldest daughter would understand why she was in this situation but instead she decided to do something that makes every little girl smile. Jane while still eye level with her toddler like 10 year old started tickling Leana 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fine one dry Pull-Up though I bet you could cheer Leana up if you decided to wear a diaper like her" Cecelia told Kendra as she got out a Pull-Up and diaper. She would let the girl choose but it would help prove she was learning her lesson if she wore a diaper like her now big sister. If she didn't choose the diaper it would prove to the witch she needed a lot more time as a six year old. Cecelia waited patiently for Kendra to make her choice. When Jane began tickling Leana she tried to push her hands away. Unfortunately as she was being tickled she began to pee in the diaper. It seemed that her mom's attempt to cheer her up were backfiring. Leana began to cry as she kept trying to push Jane's hands away.

Kendra's adult mind started to slip a little bit it was like she knew she should choose the diaper like a rational 18 year old would but her mind was slowly adapting to her new body same with her emotions. She replied with "Me wear pullups me big girl... I mean if me wear pullups me...I can show sissy how to use potty." Kendra tried to verbalize her adult reasoned idea while still sucking her pacifier.

Jane unaware that leana had started peeing kept up tickling her toddler like 10 and a half year old. "Aw my baby loves it when mommy tickles you, yes she does, yes she doesn't" jane tickles Leana all over even still

Cecelia sighed but put away the diaper and got out the changing supplies. She knew that the girl was just making excuses so she could keep her Pull-Ups. It just showed that she really hadn't learned her lesson yet. Cecelia pulled down Kendra's used Pull-Ups then began to wipe her butt down. Leana kept crying as Jane continued to tickle her. The diaper was quickly bulging and soon couldn't hold anymore. The accident began to spread on her outfit then onto the floor. Leana continued crying even louder hoping to get Jane to stop.

Kendra heard her sister crying and wanted to see what was going on. "Sissy in trouble? What's gowing on?" She asked Cecelia wiggling around.

Jane saw the spot and understood why the girl hadn't been cheering up. "Awe baby I'm sorry! Let's go get you changed and cleaned up. You should have let mommy know you needed to go that badly like a big girl. Maybe you aren't ready for the potty Jane says carrying the 10 year old back into the bedroom where Cecelia was pulling kendras thick pullups up her legs. "Someone made a mess for us to clean up I dont know what I should do about this one and what to do about her outfit its ruined." Jane said half defeated 

Cecelia was just pulling Kendra's new Pull-Up up her legs when she saw Jane come into the room with Leana in tears. She could tell just by looking at them what had happened and what the poor ten year old needed. "Why don't you let me take care of her and get her dressed while you set up the birthday party ?" She suggested to the woman as she already had an idea. If Jane refused Cecelia would just use magic to make her agree. 

Leana glared at Jane before pointing to the pacifier reminding her that she had been instructed not to remove it. She then reached out for the new babysitter wanting to be with her instead. Whatever the woman planned for her it couldn't be any worse than what her mom had been doing to her. Leana clearly wanted to be away from Jane for a while.

Jane agreed "that works for me, thank you so much. My poor Leana shes a good girl just has accidents and tantrums still. I'll take kendra and get her dressed, once you two are set meet us down stairs and we can head out." Jane says kissing Leana on the head and picking up little kendra. Kendra was very nervous for her sister, "Carfuw sissy!" She cried be hind her pacifier 

Cecelia waited until Jane and Kendra had left before looking at Leana and taking the pacifier out of her mouth. "Don't worry I know it's hard getting potty trained. Maybe if you behave for the birthday party I can help you like I did with your big sister" She told the girl as she removed the old diaper and began to clean her up. Leana thought about what Cecelia was telling her before saying "Mommy tickled me so I had an accident" She was clearly upset that her mom had failed to realize she needed to go potty while being tickled.

Jane hopes her youngest was behaving for the baby sitter. But quickly got her youngest to the bedroom and started to dress her on her bed. The whole time she was cooing at her baby girl talking baby talk to her about being a big 6 year old. 

Kendra wasn't really paying attention she was thinking about what that witch said and now she was worried about her big sister. She wondered if leana would have one of her famous tantrums and upset the witch, kendra could only hope her sister wasn't too young to be saved. 

"Don't worry I'll take care of it" Cecelia told Leana as she finished wiping her butt down and put a fresh diaper under her butt. She then applied the baby powder before taping up the new diaper. Leana smiled as she was trusting Cecelia to handle everything for her. She hoped she could pick out a new outfit that she actually liked this time.

Kendra couldn't take it anymore once her mother had her dressed she waited until she looked away and kendra bolted off the bed and quickly ran into the room to check on her big sister. Once in there she was shocked leana wasnt throwing a tantrum or already made younger or worse.

When Kendra burst into the room Cecelia was just about to take Leana to her room and help her pick out an outfit. "Do you need something ?" She asked the now six year old girl standing in the room. Leana didn't seem too upset instead happy and there was signs of a tantrum. It seemed with the witch around she wasn't being as bad with her temper tantrums as usual.

Kendra sighed in relief, trying to sound grown up she said "me needed to check up on sissy." She did not like how babyish that sounded but at least no one got any younger and her sister was ok. Just then she was picked up and Jane delivered a few quick spanks to kendras padded bottom. "Dont you ever run off like that and scare mommy again!"

"That's nice but like your mommy said you shouldn't have run off" Cecelia told Kendra as she began to lead Leana into her bedroom. She hoped they could find an outfit for her that everyone would like. Leana followed Cecelia sticking close to her side. She already had a plan for what outfit she wanted to wear to her sister's birthday party.

Kendra was crying she never got spanked before. She was a good girl she always did as she was told, was really good in school, and was even nice to her sister only teasing her a few times. She should be 18 and now shes in thick training pants dressed like a toddler crying be hind a pacifier and getting carried out to her moms car to be placed in a car seat. The six year old was sobbing thinking about all this. Jane placed the crying 6 year old birthday girl in her carseat next to her sisters car seat. "Keep crying like that after being bad and maybe I'll change the birthday cake to say 2 instead of 6 young lady!" Jane having no idea of the prior days events just made the little girl cry more but she was trying to soothe her self on her pacifier. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Ok let's see what we have for you to wear" Cecelia told Leana as she began looking at the clothes she had in her room. She was looking at the dresses the girl had trying to pick the best one. Leana was by the closet already trying to show Cecelia the dress she wanted. It was the least childish dress she owned so of course she wanted to wear it to the birthday party.

Kendra tried to focus on her paci and relax but that only helped a little after what shes been through the last couple days. Jane was getting nervous what was taking Cecelia so long with leana was her oldest throwing a tantrum did she use her diaper again or maybe Cecelia was having a hard time finding a super cute dress to match her birthday sisters dress

Cecelia finally saw the dress Leana wanted to wear and looked at it. She thought about it for a second before helping her put it on. Leana grinned as Cecelia decided to let her wear the dress she wanted. She was glad that for once she was getting her way today.

Kendra was getting restless in her carseat worried about her sister. She loved her sister and worried about her all the time regardless if she did need diapers all the time too. Jane saw kendra getting restless and put on a lullaby tape to calm to pullup padded birthday girl while she waited for Cecelia and leana.

Cecelia made sure Leana was dressed before quickly leading her to the car. She then waited for her to get in the car. Leana got in the car and gave Kendra a smile. She was in a better mood now but hoped her mom wouldn't be mad about the dress she had chosen.

Kendra smiled sleepily behind her paci managing to say "swissy safe." Before dozing off.  Jane buckled Leana into her carseat giving her a kiss on the head "Thank you sweetie for being such a good girl for the baby sitter so far." Jane turned to Cecelia "I wish her dress was closer to what Kendra is wearing but not a bad choice. Let's get going shall we?" Saying as she hopes into the drivers seat

Leana grinned glad that Jane wasn't fussing about the dress she picked. She hoped the birthday party would be fun instead of babyish. Cecelia buckled up then waited for Jane to start driving. She didn't care that the dresses didn't match as it would help everyone see the birthday girl instead of getting her confused with her sister.

Jane started the car and they were off on their two hour journey to the kids party place it has a ball pit, plow up slides and optical courses and swings. Jane looks in the back seat and smiles at the rear view seeing her big six year old girl sleeping soundly with her pacifier and her big 10 year old girl being good and patient so far on the trip. Jane reaches into her bag about 15 minutes into the drive and hands Leana the iPad to play on. "I'm sorry baby if I come off as hard on you but I just want the best for you. I love you and you'll always be my big girl even with you diapers and pacifier." Jane says sincerely looking at her oldest daughter

After 2 hours of driving Jane finally pulled into the parking lot of chuckE cheese. She imagined both girls needed changes as kendra was fast asleep suckling on her pacifier still and leana had been so focused on the iPad neither one probably thought about the potty. "We here!" Jane announces.

Kendra is groggy hearing her mother speak up like that but quickly becomes aware that shes woken up in a very wet diaper somewhere out side of her house and begins to cry.