LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sugar Mommy (open)

Cormac

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don' wanna be a big boy t'day.", he whined, he really hated being in confrontation with people. He was starting to get anxious. He hugged Jamaria harder.

"Of course baby tell mommy when you're ready" she kisses his forehead and picks him up taking him to the nursery which is connected to a bathroom and her room so she can change his diaper "now how about mommy cleans the baby"

Rhydian laughs, "Yaay!! Bubble bath!", he yells, and grins as she kisses him, he let her carry him to the bathroom. He was feeling clingy this morning 

Rhydian sits on the toilet seat and kicks his legs. He pointed to the bubble bath, "Don't forget bubbles Momma.", he said soundog slightly worried this might not be a big cincern to an adult but to someone who was mentally two it was a big deal.

She got undressed and got into the tub with him and pulled him in her lap. She washed him, tickled him, and kissed him all over. She loved him so much. It didn't matter that she had to pay for him. He was her baby. Her sugar baby, but her baby none the less. She will but the world for him if he asks for it.

Rhydian loved his new Mommy, she was so pretty and lovely and nice. She was so warm and comforting and always had a smile for him. He didn't care about the money, not really anyway. He loved his Mommy and she loved him back.

(Could quite easily turn the roleplay so far into a short story. Not saying I will but if I do I will ask you first)

(How so?)

She finished washing him and rinsed him off and did the same for herself. Afterwards she picked him up and stepped out of the tub and dried him off with a soft fluffy towel. Afterwards she carried him straight into the nursery, still naked herself and lays him down on the changing table and proceeded to lotion him "to get baby's skin nice and soft" oil him "so my baby can shine like the sun and smell like a flower" and powder him "So my baby doesn't get a rashy washy" then of course she tapes him into a fresh clean diaper and puts on designer baby pants on him.

Rhydian walks in as she puts him down and looks through all the t-shirts and shirts, he chooses a checkered shirt with snaps and goes back to Jamaria so she can help him do the snaps him.

"Oooooooh mama likes that one. I bet my baby is gonna look so handsome in it. Yes hims will. Yes hims will!" She slipped it on over his head and snapped each part and straightened it out. She smiled admiring how cute he looked. "Oh baby you look so yummy mommy's gonna eat  the baby up" she playfully nibbles on him.