LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sugar Mommy (open)

Cormac

Hi all, looking for roleplay I came up with this concept:

Sugar Mommy role play concept

My character Rhydian 18 years old struggles financially, lives in a very shabby 1 room flat works in a small café cleaning for minimum wage. Goes to night school to try and improve.

Is an orphan came out of an Orphanage but never got adopted managed to scrape enough money to buy the flat.

Rich woman is in the café (insert your reason) and gives him a large tip she leaves and he chases after her...

Please PM me if you're interested and/or want more information.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamaria is a woman who made who made millions  in the music industry owning multiple record labels and publishing companies. Now as she has turned 37 she can more relax and enjoy the fruits of her labor. She sadly has to do it alone. She would love to have a husband and would especially a child a beautiful baby to hold and take care of but she is too afraid of being left to date or get pregnant. But she found about adult babies while surfing the internet casually and that gave her an idea. She would pay someone to love her and be her precocious baby. She payed for a beautiful nursery to be built next to her bedroom with a connecting door in between. She went over to a cafe while just walking around when her waiter was just the cutest little thing she had ever seen. She just needed to bait him in which she did with her most generous tip.

Rhydian ran after the woman with the 50 £ tip in his hand once he reached her he realised how beautiful she was, "I beliebe you left this in there Miss you really don't need to give this much monet 5 quid(pounds) is enough.", he said out of breath.

The women smiled and spoke in her more southern American accent " don't worry about that baby doll. Just think about it as as a little gift. My my you are quite the cutie pie. Would you like to keep a pretty gal who doesn't know her way around the U.K. company?" She says as she bats her pretty emerald green eyes at him. She is still very much a bombshell with large D-Cup breasts. Golden brown skin and long jet black hair.

"What? Me?.. Neh.. eh anyway I can't just leave I've got at least another four hours of work... I mean it'd be nice...", he was treading on his own foot her he realized she was really gorgeous with her skin and breasts and he didn't like working in the café anyway.

"That's such a shame. Tell you what if you come i can give you a gift I'm sure is three times as much as you would make today or more." She said with her silky smooth voice as she pulled a five hundred dollar bill from her bra, do not ask why it was there, and waves it in front of his face. She had to have this boy his nervousness was so cute she just wanted to pick him up and rock him and tell him she loved him.

"Lets just drive around for abit and go to a nice quiet spot and you can tell me a bit about yourself. What's your name by the way sugarplum?" Jamaria asked as she opened up the door to her expensive sports car and gestures him to step in.

"Ehh m'name is Rhydian Cormac, grandparents were welsh. What else's there to say? What's your name?", Rhydian asked, he was pretty anxious now even as he stepped in to the really nice car. He had no real idea how to act around peopl

"My name is Jamaria Queen but you can call me mama Jamaria or maybe even mommy" he doesn't live with his parents? That is just perfect for her. She could be the mama he needed even if it meant breaking the bank on him. She drove off going towards her mansion but acting like she didn't know her way around.

MOMMY? he thought to himself, how wierd, "Umm can we just stick to Jamaria for the moment", he Said hoping he didn't sound too impolite.

"Of course baby doll" she told him still smiling. She would have to slow it down for now until she had him where she wanted him then she'll have him begging to call her mommy, and to put him in a onsie and feed him a baba. She was so excited she couldn't wait to get him home.

Cormac was slightly apprehensive, this lady was so nice, it was like the woman in his dreams, taking care of him, but he didn't know what to do it would so nice not tohave to scrape by a living. His stress betrayed itself by his right leg constantly shaking.q

Jamaria smiled and reached over and rubbed his leg to ease him. She didn't even have to look in his direction to see what was going on she just rubbed and comforted him. "Don't worry baby boy I've got you." She says laying in with that southern charm as they start getting to the upper class neighborhood she lives in.

He calmed down wifh her hand. She was so nice, she made him feel safe maybe she could be his Mummy. He looks around "This is one of the nicest areas in Manchester.", he said leaning a little more as she comforted him

"No not right now but i would do anything to have one. I don't care if they're big or small or any age. They don't even have to be mine." She says not being subtle at all. She pulls into her four car garage and helps unbuckle what she is sure to be her future baby boy and helps him inside of her massive home.

Rhydian likes the way she unbuckles him and decides to ask a question to see if she really wants to be his mommy. "Jamaria ehmm can I go play in the playground you have?", he asks hopong she'll say yes as she really does want him.

She turns to him and is silent for a moment then gets a big smile on her face "of course you can pookie" she rustles his hair "wanna change into some play clothes first baby buddy?" She offers him excited to show him all of the big children's clothes she has.

"Of course mommy will baby boo" she says ticking him under his chin. She is calm and smooth on the outside, but on the inside she is squealing her heart out when he called her mommy. She takes him upstairs and goes into the nursery which is painted lush purple with beautiful carpet and large well crafyed furniture and a walk in closet with all designer clothes for adult baby boys and girls. She didn't know what kind of baby she would have so she prepared for either and splurged out as much as she can into this. "Lets see bubby what should we get you changed into?"

Rhydian looks around slightly overwhelmed by all the clothes. He looks thoughtful then looks back at Jamaria, "Dunno Mummy should choose.", he said.

"Ok sweetpea lets first get mommy's baby out of those icky work clothes. I swear these things are hideous. Mommy thinks her honey bun should leave that stupid job" she says as she gets his stained work shirt off and the dirty t-shirt under it. She then gets off his socks and shoes and pitches her nose at how bad they stink and throws them to the side the finally the pants and stained undies. "Hmmm my baby has trouble keepin his pants dry? Mommy's got the salutation" she goes and pulls  a pack of pull ups from the drawer and takes one out and holds it open getting him in one step at a time "there we go" pats his bottom then looks through the closet.