LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sugar Mommy (open)

Cormac

She tears his pull up off and started wiping him "why of course you can baby boy but afterwards we need to go to your grandparents house to get your stuff so you can move in with mommy and tomorrow you'll quite that silly job and start signing you up for a new school which you'll start next semester so you'll be out of school for a while" she rolls him over and wiped his bum bum and grabs baby powder and pours a generous amount on him and rubs it in before putting him in his first diaper. Afterwards she picked him up and carried him to the rocking chair and had a cuddle session.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He lived in a flat on his own)

"Grandparents?", he asks curiously, h8s grandparents were as dead as his parents. So he wondered whether Mummy meant her parents, but then they'd be in America.

(Sorry i missread a previous post)

"Sorry baby mommy had a slip up but we're getting your stuff and having it moved to storage which again mommy will pay for" she says as she rocks him back and forth and kisses his forehead 

Tell me when the accent is too hard to read)

"D'we have to Mummy..?  I don' have nuffin' that I wanna bring.", he says pouting slightly as he lays his head on her chest listening to her heartbeat. He really didn't have anything he wanted and his laptop the most precious thing to him was in the bag he'd bought with me."

"Hmmmm well if there's nothing yiu need then we will just have you sign the papers moving out of the place some time. You'll just sit here being mommy's baby except for your big boy days and when you start up school next year.

"Mummy..", he says touching her face cutely. "Can I play outside again?",  Rhydian didn't know it but it was quite plain to see that especially when he was in hia headspace, he could get quite hyperactive.

She chuckled at his enthusiasm and it was clear he had energy to kill so she agreed "of course you can but lets get my baby some booties so he doesn't hurt hims tootsies outside" she told him and that was probably the only clothes he'd wear outside besides his diaper.

"Don' wan' shoes Mummy.", Rhydian says pouting, after a stern look he gave in and let her boot some sandals on him. He tried to walk at the same pace as his Mummy, but ended up running in front of her.

Sorry I just said socks then)

"No Mummyyy.", he said and slowed down as he walked down the stairs carefully. As soon as he got to the bottom je ran of in the direction the garden door.

Rhydian ran off and began climbing up the climping frame, laughing to himself, he was havin so much fun. He hadn't had this amount of fun in years! He climbed up to the too and then went down the slide.

Rhydian climbed down from his perch and came over to Jamaria, "Mummy can you push me on the swings?", he asked batting his eyelids and nuzzling inti her to seem extra cute.

Rhydian screamed with delight, laughing and smiling. "Woohooo!", he yells. "Higher Mummy, higher!" He yells again as Jamaria keeps pushing him. He's having am absolute blast, the orphanage did have a playground but it was old and decrepit. With the wind in his face and his Mummy pushing him he couldn't imagine being happier.

Rhydian laughed with delight, but told Jamaria to slow down, he wanted to go and do simething else now. His stomach was grumbling rather loudly, he did jave the milk but he needed some proper food.

Rhydian nodded, and followed Jamaria back inside meanwhile wondering what dinner was going to be, he didn't have a lot of experience with food despite working in a café althoigh said café was a greasy spoon. 

Jamaria had her cooks whip out all different kinds of food in case there were certain foods he couldn't eat. There was a big high chair with gold lace sitting by the head of the table with an assortment of bibs layed out for choosing.

He can feed himself just saying)

"Wooow Mummy. I like it.", he said and climbed into the hughcbair and picked uo a plain blie biv while he waited for Mummy to push him in so he could he get to the food.