LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sugar Mommy (open)

Cormac

Rhydian goes rwd and mumbles about ir being hard to keep it in when he get's distracted, and finds it hard to focus, he does like the pullups though. He spots a whit t-shirt with a yellow dragon on it. He points to it excitedly, "Can I wear that Mummy?", he asks

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course baby bear anything for you." She says with the upmost positivity and goes and gets it and finds some really tiny shorts to put on to him as well and pats his bottom when he gets them on him before taking his hand and takes him outside to the big playground she has up front 

Rhydian runs around squealing he climbs up on the ladder and grims when he manages to climp to the top of the climbing frame castle. "Look Mummy, look!", I squeal.

"I see sweetheart i see" she says with motherly excitement as she watches him. She makes kissy faces at her baby boy as he plays happily. "Ok I've got him here i just have to keep him here" she thinks to herself

After another hour of playjng I climb down to you and go back into my adult headspace. "Thanks Jamaria, ehhm I think we need a serious talk 'bout the situation. I'd really like to be your little but I want to accomplish things as an adult too. If I be your baby in return for an allowance that'd be awesome."

"Why of course didums come on lets go inside and I'll make ya some tea and we can talk all about it." They head in and she takes him to the dining room table and she pulls his chair out for him then goes to the kitchen and comes back with some tea for both of them. In most stories the tea would be spiked but she clearly already has her baby so that isn't necessary

Ultimate test of britishness the TEA, which goes in first water or milk?))

He sat down, liking that she was being understanding about it all, he had been feeliv anxious about her not accepting this. He took the tea and waited for her to talk.

(I'm not British but from how I've seen tea be made I'd say warm water is the first thing)

"So my baby boo let's make a deal. I'll give my demands first. I want you to come live with me and be my baby 24/7 at home. You will be fed, changed, diapered, bathed, dressed by me or anyone i put in charge of you. I prefer a good baby so i want you to be well behaved and i get the option to take you out as a baby at certain times of the day like early in the morning or late at night so you won't be seen by many. However you are also a baby in my car or at a friend's house. You will also have a curfew and a set bedtim unless i give you permission to stay out and if you start hooking up with any young girls i have to approve of them first."

(Could she push further education, please?)

"I understand and as long as I still get some freedoms I'm fine with it. I regress to around 3 to 4 and sometimes 2. I would like one day a week of your choosing when I can be an adult and I'm not really into sex or anything, so you don't have to worry about girls.",  

(He should push for that plus other stuff she has to pay for)

"Excellent i try to go to church on Sunday so you will probably be an adult on those days " she says taking sips of her tea and adding some honey in.

"Ehmm one more thing, ehmm I want to go to further education, I can make the grades I just never had the money to afford any of it, maybe there might evwn be an abdl friendly one.. if you're my Mummy could you pay for it?", I ask nervously. I'm really anxious so I slightly lose control feeling a slight dribble in my pants.

Luckily you're still wearing a pull up. She smiles and nods "of course baby boy mommy will take care of any financial needs you have plus your weekly allowance of course. Is there anything else my sweetums needs" she says as she lists down these demands.

He regresses again letting go, "Ehmm Mummy..", Rhydian goes bright red and mumbles out the rest of the sentence, "d'you have milky?"

I squeeze my eyes shut hoping you're not going to be angry.

"Well............" she stands up and walks around to him and leans down and pulls her top down and unhooks her bra and pulls the soaker pads out and shows her leaking breasts "mommy may or may not have been taking pills and pumped her chest"

Rhydian looks hypnotised by her breasts, "can I have some Mommy?", Rhudian asks sucking the tip of his thumb, really hoping she'll pick him up and feed him.

"Come on baby how about we go to the nursery so you can have a real drink instead of this silly tea" she says taking his hand and walking him back to the nursery next to her bedroom with a bathroom in between connecting all three doors. She sits in the large rocking chair and pulls him in her lap and guides her leaking nipple to his lips.

Rhydian suckles slowly, he was in heaven, her milk was warm and sweet, and made his whole body warm and fuzzy. As he drains her breasts more and more he fets sleepier and sleepier eventual falling asleep with her nipple still in his mouth. Almost as soon as he falls asleep he wets himself.

(Diapers during nighttime and sleeping, pullups during the day, maybe)

(Diapers anytime except when he's grown up and when he is at a school. He can wear pullups at school)

She smiles at her beautiful baby boy and takes him to the crib and lays him in it winding the mobile and turns on the baby monitor and nanny cam and slowly walks out.

Around two hours later Rhydian started having a nightmare he rocked backwards  and forwards he woke up and started crying, also realisinv he was wer which just made him cry more.

Jamaria heard him and saw him from the camera feed and went upstairs and walked to the crib "awwww what's the matter with mommy's poor baby booboo? Did hims wet hims pull up? Awww don't worry mommy is here" she cooed to him then made kissy faces at him and reached and rubbed his belly to calm him

Rhydian sniffled and clumg to his mommy. "S'wet an' 'orrible and I had a bad dream and and and...", Rhydian breaks down in tears again and buries his face in jamaria's shoulder, still crying.

"Awwwwww mommy's poor wittle baby. Its ok mommy's gonna change the baby. Yes she is. Yes she is." She says as she lays him on the large changing table and pulls his pants off since the pee leaked out from the pull up.

Rhydian calmed down a bit, and just sniffled as she got him changed, "M..mummy", he managed to get out in between sniffs, "Can I have cuddles after?",