LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Times In Diapers

Guest diaperqueen

Guest diaperqueen

Describe a time when you were taking care of a children in diapers and they either peed or pooped in the diaper??? How did you know they went in the diaper did you see them go or did they tell you??

OR

Describe a time when you were in diapers either as a children or teenage and you peed or pooped in your diaper??? Did someone change you?? How did they know you went in your diaper???

Thanks

If you just joined today, I think you need to realize that the group here is not about talking about "kids" and if you are looking for that type of thing, you should probably look elsewhere. <_>

However, many members do wear and talk about their experiences, but I could see a great deal of them taking offense to a message such as this. :whistling:

Otherwise, welcome to the site... :rolleyes:

I will also agree as I'm sure will many others from this post. I will give you a slight benefit of the doubt as you are new and may not have worded your post correctly or for at least for what reason you are asking such a question. But Know this you have been warned, and I hope it was just excitment or a newbie post to include children. :unsure:

Simply as a parent, your children should never have to ask for a change, you should just know and more importantly care..and for obvious reasons! But my daughter did mimic her older 4 year old brother who still was having accidents. If I ever caught her hiding and crotching behind a chair..I knew what she was up to, but I made it clear to her, that she was just a baby and daddy wasn't mad when she went potty in her pants. I also tried to make sure that she wasn't listening when I spoke to her brother about not going where he knew he should.

As for the second part, see the first part..both apply the same. If someone needs care, than those providing, should be doing their Job.

Please make sure you word your questions within the parameters of this sites regulations, think before you write..you'll make friends faster! :rolleyes: