LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family (Private with Anyone2)

Garren Daniels, a mid 20s male currently serving with the United States Navy as a helicopter crew chief pilot on a SH-60 Seahawk Helicopter, at the moment it was just barely hitting 1 AM and the darkness around him was only broken by the lights of the naval air station they were at and the red and green flashing taxi and warning lights coming from the helicopter as well as the light green color coming from the cockpit multi-function displays as the pilots did their final flight checks before the pilots would request for taxi-permission and then takeoff permission, although, their helicopter was nothing like a fighter jet and he saw many of them on a daily basis loaded for bear and flying off to join either a carrier group or going to land at another air station far away.

As he did the final walk around the bird, making sure that everything was good and they had no damage that could hamper the helo's ability to fly he stepped on board and took his place at the left-side gunner door, manning the familiar weapon since he had used it so many times before, it was a M-134 Electric Minigun and he had shot down many a troublemaker that messed with the infantry that their helicopter had supported, tonight though they were just doing a training operation of live fire on dummy targets that had been set-up for them. Once everything was in place and checked out and the pilots had green lights across the board and the helicopter was started up and running, the pilots called to the tower for taxi-permission

"Stinger 206 - Jasmine Tower, pre-flight checklist complete, we are 5x5 across the board, requesting taxi permission."

"Jasmine Tower - Stinger 206, wait one."

"Jasmine Tower - Stinger 206, permission granted, clear to taxi to runway 3-1."

"Stinger 206 copies all, taxi to runway 3-1."

and with that, the ground crewmen began to taxi them over to the runway, sending and passing them off to other crewmen as they passed through taxiways, occasionally stopping for crossing jets across their taxi path, but other than that they reached the designated runway

"Stinger 206 - Jasmine Tower, we have arrived at runway 3-1, requesting Mustang VFR take-off clearance on heading 2-5-5, standing by."

"Jasmine Tower - Stinger 206 Roger that, Mustang VFR take-off clearance granted, climb to Angels 5 and turn right heading 2-5-5"

Once they were cleared to takeoff, they did so, flying at the altitude given by the control tower and following the instructions, banking the helicopter ten degrees to the right until they reached a heading of 255, they flew to their designated area and did their training mission and returned to the base just before sun-up and set down on the runway, taxing out to their parking position and everyone getting off, they didn't have another flight until 1-AM the next morning, so with that in mind Garren said good-bye to the guys and gals and walked off the base to his car and hopped in, he had already changed into civlian clothes before leaving the base and soon enough he was on his way home.

It took about 45 minutes or so to reach home because all the personnel that had families outside of the bases perimiter were trying to get home before their kids and lovers woke up. Although he had been out many times with his female colleagues he had never once thought to try and ask any of them out, though he wasn't exactly what you'd call smooth with the ladies and after his wife's death, he just couldn't bear to be hurt again by another woman that could and most likely would leave him, at least that's what he thought.

Once he had parked, locked the car and opened the door, he was greeted by his daughter just standing in the entryway, sleepy-eyed and looking up at him, most likely having woken up when she heard his car come in and park, she was kind of a light sleeper he had noticed, which certainly wasn't a bad thing. Though sometimes it could be a bit of challenge to get her to fall back asleep. But he loved her regardless and greeted her with his usual enthusisasim

"Hey there sleepy head, did you have a nice sleep while daddy was away?" He asked her as he knelt down to her level when he got in and saw her standing in the entryway to her room that she shared with her brother, who was asleep at the moment but wouldn't be for long once he knew his dad was home.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper is 7 years old and lives with his dad and slightly older sister named Amy who is year older than Jasper. Both Jasper and Amy have to share a bedroom because there is not enough rooms in the house for separate bedrooms but this didn't really matter that much to either of them they quite enjoyed having each others company around and sharing a room together. The bedroom is quite small and doesn't have enough room to have two single beds and only a bunk bed could fit in the room. 

Jasper was a sleep in the top bunk wearing his favourite Dragon onesie which is green with red scales on the back of it and it has a green tail with a blue tip at the end of it.

He really likes his Dragon onesie and onesies in general sometimes he would also wear them during the day. Once he took one to school and  changed into whilst he was there then he left the boys toilets before heading back to class only to get told off by his teacher for not wearing school uniform and being told to change back in to his uniform. 

Amy is a sleep too in the lower bunk she wasn't in to  wearing onesies like her brother but instead preferred  pyjama bottoms and tops. At the moment she is wearing a my little pony pyjama set. She would never dare try and Wear her pyjamas to school  she thought her brother was silly for doing that but that's what he is like sometimes. 

Jasper cuddled his favourite stuffed toy animal which is a golden retriever which was specially made for him, His cousin had given it to him as a present for last Christmas.

Jasper slowly started to wake up after a nice dream and he got out of bed with his favourite stuffed toy animal and went down to Amy as he sometimes did drawing the long nights that Dad wasn't around.

He looked at her "can I sleep with you please?" He asked her. 

Amy opened her eyes and saw  it was only Jasper in his Dragon onesie. She listened to him and nodded her head before moving up against the wall making sure he had room to get in. 

Jasper smiles and got in to the bed before he fell asleep . Amy went back to sleep as well. 

Amy continued sleeping until she heard  dads car pulling in the driveway and stopping. She noticed her brother is still sleeping and didn't want to wake him up. So she carefully clambered across the bed and got off at the end. Before going and waiting for her dad to come in.

She smiles as he enters the house and listens to him before replying "hey Dad and yes I had a good sleep. How was whatever you were doing?" She asks smiling at him. 

"It was good sweetheart, daddies home now so how about you go back to sleep for a little while, unless you wanna spend some more time with me before I put you back to bed for a bit, little ponies do need their sleep after all." He told her as he looked at her and waited to see what she would say or want to do because he knew either way she was gonna go back to sleep and whether or not she spent a little bit more time up with him or just went back to sleep wasn't that much of a concern to him as long as she was happy then he was happy. 

He then went and put all of his stuff away in his room, and came back to her to see what she had decided and waited for her to say what she wanted to do right now. Though he was starting to get a little bit worried about her staying up this late while he was away, maybe he should call his parents and have them come and babysit while he is working during the night so that way they could spend time with their grandkids and also make sure that they are safe. 

Amy thinks about if she wants to stay up or not night. She thinks hard about it and doesn't realise that her dad has gone upstairs or wherever he has gone. She starts to feel like she needs the toilet and heads to the bathroom before going in and turning on the light.

She then goes and sits down on the toilet before starting to go. She is still in the bathroom when her dad gets back to where she was previously to see what her answer was. She continues thinking and decides that she is going to stay up a little longer but that is not all she decides to do.

As he waits for her to get out of the bathroom he starts to make a draft of a text that he is gonna send to his parents later on in the day to see if they are available to be Amy and Jasper's babysitter while he does his job during the night and then returns during the morning to spend time with his kids before he has to go back out and fly again the next night. At least this way he was sure they would be safe when he was gone, he was sure they also appreciated it.

Amy eventually finishes in the bathroom and washes her hands before leaving the bathroom. She then goes past her dad and back into her room before going over to her bed where her brother is sleeping. She then starts shaking Jasper trying to wake him up and saying "wake up brother". She knew that he would probably be mad with her to start off with but probably would forgive her as soon as she told him that daddy was home. 

Jasper suddenly wakes up and pushes his sister away a bit as he doesn't like being disturbed too much when he was sleeping.

"Daddy home" Amy says excitedly to her brother hoping he won't be to mad at her for waking him up. 

Jasper is slightly annoyed being woken up but couldn't stay annoyed at his sister for long especially after she mentioned that daddy is back home.

He gets out of bed leaving his favourite stuff toys animal in the bed and smiles at his sister. Before letting her lead the way to daddy. Amy smiles back at him and then both of them walk to were daddy is as they smile

"Well hello, there my lovelies." He said as he greeted both of them and picked them both up and brought them to the living room and sat with them as he played with them for a bit before he decided to ask them if they wanted grammy and grandpa to watch them while he was away 

"Okay you two, I have something to ask you both, now you both know that daddy worries about you both when I have to work, so I was thinking about maybe having grammy and grandpa watch you both when I have to go back to work and then during the day I'll spend time with you both before work again. Would you like that?" He asked them as he watched them carefully to see how they would react. 

Amy smiled as her dad picked her up and was happy when he started playing with her. Jasper on the other hand didn't want to play and got up from the floor before sitting down on the chair. He was too tired to really do much else and had only really woken up so he could spend some time with his dad. He smiles watching his sister and dad play as he starts yawning. 

Amy continues playing but then stops when her dad says he has something to tell them. by this point Jasper has fallen asleep on the chair because he was so tired. 

Amy listens to her dad "yes please Daddy I would like that" she says before noticing her brother is asleep.

"Well lets see what your brother thinks when he wakes up okay? For now we can have cuddles if you want" He told her as he waited to see if she wanted to cuddle with him.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

"Okay then, i think its time that my two little ones go back to dreamland." He said as he took both of them back to bed and tucked each one in and left the room to let them sleeo

Amy nodes her head but she wasn't really tired and has a plan to get her brother back for really embarrassing her at school last week. She was really embarrassed and it was an awful day because everyone laughed at her. even though it was an accident and her brother apologized she still thinks that he did it on purpose.

She smiles as her dad tucks her  into bed and then she pretends to go to sleep. After a while she opens one eye to see if her dad has left the room and she is in luck. 

Jasper had not yet fallen into a deep sleep but is asleep nonetheless. 

Amy leans over and Whispers to him "wake up  big scary dragon." In a playful and cute voice. She knew that he loves pretending to be a dragon and she knew she could use this to her fantage. 

Jasper wakes up from his light sleep after his sister whispered to him  and pretends   to roar like a dragon at her. Even though he was tired he loves pretending to be things especially Dragons and don't want to pass up this opportunity. 

Amy pretends to be frightened a little bit "oh my they is a dragon. However I must be brave and I will defeat this dragon  for are kingdom." She says getting out of bed and then looks at brother who is still in bed "come on Dragon" she says smiling at him before turning lights on because it was dark in the room and hard to see. 

Jasper climbs out of bed and then opens a drawer next to the bed before taking out a toy sword and giving it to her sister. He then starts pretending to be a dragon again. 

Amy starts pretending to fight the Dragon with her sword as she tries to dodge and avoid getting hit by the dragons attacks. 

Garren doesnt even know that his kids are up and about, instead he is getting ready to nap for a few hours before he has to get up and get them ready to go to school.

Jasper spins round using his tail as a weapon and is making noise rampaging up and down.

Amy looks at him she is having fun but remembers that Dad might hear them " Jasper be quiet we don't want to alert Dad. We've already got the lights on that's dangerous enough" she says as she pretends to get hit by one of his attacks.

Jasper stops and nods as he breaks character for a couple of minutes  "yeah sorry I forgot" he says as he starts playing in character again. He uses his whole body and pretends to  attack. 

Amy pretends that one of the big scary Dragon's attacks has landed a blow and she is now pretending to struggle slightly as she tries to continue attacking the Dragon. 

Jasper continues on attacking now using his tail again. 

Amy and Jasper continued playing until it naturally came to an end, Amy ended up being defeated and Jasper won the battle. 

Amy looks over at Jasper" that was fun. I was wondering do you still have that purple Dragon onesie?" She asks him. 

Jasper smiles when he realises what she is referring to "you mean the one which is mostly purple purple but has yellow going down the middle from the neck which stops just before the legs  and has a yellow sort of acorn sort of shape at the end of the tail.

It also has orange wings and on the head theres like a mohawk  of yellow scales.

which also has two eyes and to sort of antler shape things coming off it each side of the scales on the top of the head. 

One more thing it has scales going down all the way down the back to the tale spread out every so often." He says explaining it in great detail. 

"yes that's the one I'm on about isn't it like a character from some sort of video game or something?. I'm sure I remember you telling me once but I have forgotten" Amy says smiling.

"yeah it is from a video game but I'm not going to tell you the characters name or from what gaming series it is from, because I want to see if you can guess" Jasper says smiling as he giggles a bit. 

"Ok then I will try my best" Amy says as she starts trying to think of what the character could be called and from what series of games it is from.

(I wonder if you know what this character is from)

(yeah but the release date may have been pushed back idk.)
A few hours later at 6 am Garren woke up as the sun started to shine through his bedroom window and went to check on his kids

(I haven't heard anything like that officially but however there was a thing about where the physical edition of the game will only have the one game on the disc itself and you have to download the other two. But I'm sure you know that already if you have been following the news like me) 

Amy continue thing but in the end gives up as she  couldn't think of it "I'm sorry bro I got nothing. Anyway want to be my pet dragon?" She asks still wanting to play. 

"The dragon's name is Spyro and yeah ok I will be your pet dragon for now at least" Jasper says  starts getting into character. This time he has decided to be a dragon witch can talk english. 

"Green scales we need to fly to the island and save the King" Amy says as she looks at Jasper with big puppy eyes. 

Just been news exactly what she wants and gets down on the floor on his hands and knees. 

Amy still holding the sword she had from earlier clambers onto Jasper's back. 

Jasper didn't have much problem with Amy riding on his back she's wasn't that heavy for her age.  

Jasper to pretends to to take off like a dragon and starts pretending to fly. 

Amy starts The Pretenders he is in the air and holds on tightly.

He went to their room and heard them playing from within, his footsteps were usually very very soft, unless you were listening right at any door that he was about to come into or saw him you wouldn't even know he was there. He smiled and just let them play while he went and made breakfast for them sending the text message to his folks and waiting for a response, he hoped they could do it tonight before he had to go back to the base.