LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inspector Gadget: Penny's Issues

Ishigreensa

Anyone remember this series from the nineteen eighties?  If not, basically, the little girl, named Penny, is the real brains behind solving the cases that are given to a robotic man that she always calls uncle.  He takes care of her in the normal way a guardian does a child, but he is an inspector on the police force, but he always gets everything wrong.  In the end, Penny always solves his cases for him, and he ends up getting the credit.  There is a constant bad guy only known as Doctor Claw.  

Doctor Claw always manages to escape at the last minute just before they can actually find him or apprehend him, but they spoil his evil schemes in every episode.

Anyway...  Enough about the story line in the cartoon....

I was thinking about making the "Uncle" a real human detective.  The real human detective has a few gadgets that he uses from time to time, so it is still sort of Inspector Gadget, but nothing as grossly impossible for a real human such as a portable helicopter blade set coming from his hat when he wants it.

There are a few episodes when Penny gets kidnapped in the course of the investigation because she gets caught by the bad guys as she is spying on them.  Then, she calls her dog who seems to have enough intelligence to get her free.

I was thinking I would like to make it so the dog can always still get her free when she is kidnapped, but it acts more like a real dog in the way it gets her free.  

In the courses of the investigations, it is my hope that Penny would not be able to find a potty at times, especially when she is being held captive by the bad guys, and I would like her to wet the bed at night.  So her "Uncle" takes care of her when she wets her pants or her bed thinking that while she is a little old to just wet her pants, it's just something he has to do for her because for some reason, she seems a little immature or something.

Of course, Penny plays this up so no one realizes she is actually helping him solve the crimes, and doesn't put two and two together to figure out she is the reason Doctor's Claw's plans are always foiled.

I'd play "Uncle" Gadget and the dog while you play Penny, if that's okay.  To anyone that reads this and decides they want to do it.

Archived