LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 single parents (private)

Baby_James

James noticed grace and Tommy playing and slowly got up hopping grace wouldn’t notice and motioned for Hailey to walk out with him so it wouldn’t be a big deal that they are gone “so I’m guessing this doesn’t get any easier than huh?”

“Well hopefully Tommy and grace become friends so it will help them both a little more with coming.” As James looks at the time “I gotta get to class, are you a student too? I haven’t met anyone else at school that has a kid as well”

“We’ll that explains how you are soo great with kids. I’m studying to be a lawyer” James smiled and continued to talk to Hailey as the day care was next to campus so it was easier to walk to class. “I’m just glad to meet another student that’s also a parent. Maybe we can help each other out sometimes you know with studying or letting the kids play. I need help getting grace to be comfortable around people” deciding to leave out that Grace was usually always at home with her mom before she passed

Yea that sounds good to me” James smiled “how about I meet you here after classses in the afternoon and we can go back together?”

Tommy played with grace and the blocks before wondering off to explore some other things 

James went to his classes as well but thought about grace all day hoping she was well behaved at daycare. He took notes and wondered how in the world he would be able to do this and raise grace.

After his classes he waited to meet with Hailey again at the place they agreed on.

Tommy was sleepy after they had snack time and he had fallen asleep on the placemat and sucked his thumb

James wanted to see and make sure she was having a good day but figured she was taking a nap and he could use a break “yea I could use the caffeine” he walked and talked with haiely and paid for both of there cofffees.

James enjoyed talking with Hailey and looked at the time “we should probably get back there they should be waking up from nap time soon” as he walked to the day care with Hailey.

james went to graces mat and kissed her head and rubbed her back.

tommy was asleep cuddled up sucking his thumb and his pull up soaked 

James carried grace and let her continue to sleep on his shoulder “maybe we should let them sleep. If you guys want you can come over for dinner and we can study afterwards”

Tommy wrapped his arms around Haileys neck and stayed fast asleep 

James told Hailey his address while carefully putting grace in her car seat as well and gave Hailey his number as well.

Tommy stayed peacefully asleep the entire time 

After exchanging information James drove off with grace as he kept checking the reaeview mirror to make sure she was ok