LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

“.nope those are your choices either go play outside and wear the shoes or sit in timeout which will be in you play pen so I can get some work done “ Cody said tapping his foot. “ if you don’t pick I will pick”

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody watched Chris then got out his laptop and started to shop more for the little boy like stroller a swing and toys for the back yard he would like and bigger legos he couldn’t choke on. After about ten minutes Cody looked up from his laptop. 

“ do you need to potty you haven’t been since early” Cody said.

Cody was fine and went over to the play pen then went and picked Chris up then brought him over the potty pulled his pants down then made him sit on the potty. “ okay go baby “ Cody said

Cody laughed at Chris covering his privates.” Baby  I know what they look like I gave you a bath early and now move you hands or that diaper still can be used “ Cody said being serious at the end.

Cody was getting upset with the little boy. 

“ baby your being silly now go potty please. I think your just to little to go potty so that you don’t want to go” Cody said he walked over to a closet and pulled out a diaper and wipes then laid changing pad down. “ okay baby either potty or diapie tile”

Chris wasn’t willing to listen but he also didn’t want diapers so he thought fast he used his feet to turn himself and the potty around so his back was to Cody then he immediately started peeing”see I can use the potty like a big boy”

Cody came over with wipes. “ stand up please so I can wipe you “ Cody said when Chris did he wiped him clean the pulled his pants back up. He picked him up and placed back in the play pen. “ go play with your trucks “

Chris felt really embarrassed as he was wiped “wait, no I can do myself please” but he wasn’t given a choice then it was over. He was placed I. The playpen and absently moved the trucks around “can I please have my legos back, please I’ll be good this tine”

Cody looked up from his laptop. “ sorry baby I don’t want you to choke and I’m busy doing work so I can’t watch you play with your trucks and theirs some blocks in there “ Cody said. 

Chris noticed the blocks after they were pointed out  so he crawled over to them and started to use them to make tunnels for his trucks to drive thru before hew knew it he was have fun playing like when he was little the first time

Cody watched as Chris played hen looked at the time if he was going to get him to bed in time he needed a bath now.” Baby fifteen more minutes until  we get you in the bath “ Cody said to him.