LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody picked up Chris in his arms away from the door. “ well we can go outside I think I have my old bike from I was kid you could ride or you can play with toys. I’m taking your LEGO’s away though your to small for them” Cody said as he rubbed Chris back.

“ I’m not mean baby I can’t trust you not to eat that’s all. I’ll get you the big LEGO’s those are better “ Cody said. Cody went over to get Chris a pair of crocs and slipped them on his feet. “ Chris you better get use to this your these clothes all the time “ Cody said he brought Chris outside and set him the grass

That was Cody plan to have Chris go bare foot most of the time. “ that’s fine with me sweetie you play bare foot in the back yard. “  Cody said he went the garage and pulled out a bubble machine. “ look what I have for you a bubble machine “

“What no...I I want big boy shoes...”  that backfired it seemed like no matter what he did he kept losing ground! He was led outside barefoot and inspire of himself was excited “bubbles!” He toddled toward the bubble machine 

Cody smiled at how cute Chris was and turned the bubble machine it started to make bubbles. “ try to catch the bubbles “Cody said. Cody took out his phone and started to snap pictures of Chris playing.

Cody laughed when the little boy came over. “ yes I do sweetie would like to look at in the garage “ Cody said he held out his hand  to the little boy and walked to the garage with a regular bike was with trying wheels. It was red and black. 

Cody laughed a little more. “ I know how to ride but you not big enough to ride with out one. You can either ride or we can go back in the house “ Cody said to Chris bringing out a paw patrol helmet. 

“ nope you can wear your crocs. And your not going by yourself. So let’s get your crocs on then you can go riding around” Cody said picking Chris up and bringing him in to get his crocs on. He slid them on his feet. “ your feet are so cute.”

Cody went over to Chris when he was quiet. “ okay Chris baby we do not call things stupid if you want to ride your bike you wear crocs. Crocs is always what you will be wearing so get use to ur@ 

“ baby no it’s not and I’m not making you you just do not want to wear shoes , now you can sit in time until bath time or go outside and ride your bike with crocs on”  Cody said in stern voice.