LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

Cody had just finish lunch when he went to get Chris and saw the two legos in Chris mouth. “ no baby bad boy take it out now. That is so unsafe I guess your two little to play with LEGO’s “ Cody said. He picked up Chris. “ I guess your not big enough to be unsupervised “

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody sighed. “ baby calm down please my big  boy. If your big boy  let’s eat all your lunch “ Cody said setting grilled cheese and green beans on a plate.  Cody set the plate down it was cut into pieces then he had silly cup of juice.

Cody watched what Chris did and knew he was mad about the soppy cup. “ well baby I guess I’ll will be feeding you each meal since you can’t eat right “ Cody said taking the plate away. “ chew slowly baby now baby “

Cody looked at Chris. “ you should have thought about that before you shoved the whole piece in your mouth “ Cody said as he held out piece of grilled cheese to Chris. “ eat it slowly and small bites “

Chris nodded wanting to prove he could handle big boy privileges then thought of something “ if you’re so insistent on this how will it work if you have work or want to go on a date I guess you’ll have to leave me alone and I get to be a big boy”

Cody laughed a little bit. “ sweetie no one will laugh because you  look exactly like a little kid. No one will no you are a grown up unless you tell them “ Cody said as he finished his food. 

Chris got a smiled at n his face “that’s what I’ll do I’ll tell everyone that I’m a grownup and then they won’t let you do this to me anymore and I can be a big boy again” he nodded eating more grilled cheese

Cody started laughInfo some more. “ oh baby no one we believe but you can try okay “ Cody said laughing. “ your just so funny sometimes. I don’t why mom and dad ever let you grow up”

Chris hmmphed and crossed his little arms “they didn’t have a choice I grew up people grow up you know everyone in fact it’s not really a choice” he took another bit for good measure “I finished my sandwich 

Cody laughed some more. “ well now your growing down I guess “ Cody said: he handed zack one piece of grilled cheese.” Slowly I have to call my girls friend “ Cody said going into the kitchen where he could still see Chris.