LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody stopped when he got to fidgeted. He put the little boy in the cart and put the pacifier in his mouth. “ now  pick out some toys and teddy bear please “ Cody said as he got bed rails 

Cody sighed. “ I do not hate baby I’m doing this your always safe now stop crying your little butt is already soar . I think you need a nap or something “ Cody said going to the check out now. 

“ I know it does baby you need to be a good boy and it isn’t hurt “ Cody said as he pushed the cart out to the car. He picked up Chris in put him the passenger seat. 

“ you sit here while install your car seat “ Cody said.

Chris thought he’d try a different approach “please Cody I don’t need a baby seat it’s sill I can drive and everything I have my license in my wallet he pull his wallet out of his pocket” he was trying to look cute

“ oh baby you will not be driving and I’ll be taking your wallet and trying to be cute isn’t going to work “  Cody went to the front and walked to the passenger seat and took the wallet and put it in his pocket. Then he picked up Chris  and put him in the car seat making sure it was secure. “ fit right baby “ 

Cody tighten the straps Chris fit perfectly. “ oh silly boy it’s for you to be safe and you unbuckled yourself while I’m driving so I don’t trust you anymore” cody said then he gently inserted the pacifier. 

“ you know what that means quite time “ cody said as he got in the car.

Cody smiled when Chris was sleeping he took him out the car and gently laid on the couch. He brought the bags in his spare bedroom placed everything neatly and some of his toys in there the raised the bed rails. Cody also found some gates and put them around the house he had then made small playpen for Chris in the living room. He also set up the trading potty to. He made much while Chris slept.

Chris slept for 30 minutes after Cody finished then opened his eyes. He was confused as to where he was he panicked and trying to get up too quick he rolled off the sofa and fell to the floor and began wailing like a toddler

Cody was in the middle of making lunch when he heard a bang and crying he went right to the living he saw Chris on the floor and picked him up. “ are you okay baby please stop crying and tel “ Cody said as he hugged the little boy he was more scared than anything.

Cody could tell he wasn’t ready to be put down. “ i will carry to go see you don’t have to walk my sweet boy “ Cody said he brought Chris to his room. It was a five year old themed paw patrol room with a crib. “ isn’t nice look at your toys and your bed “ Cody said excitedly.

Chris looked at the room it was nice and even excited him a bit but he wasn’t ready to give in yet he looked at his brother and trying to sound grownup and like his old self said “yes Cody it’s very nice and you did a lot of work and everything but I don’t need this or want it I’m a grownup and if you want a baby so badly why don’t you and your girl just make a real one. I’m your older brother”

Cody sighed he tho Got that Chris would like it. “ Chris I’m not doing this for me I’m doing it for you. You can’t  take care of yourself and have no where to go. You need help with a lot of things and I’m here so you going to live here and be a little kid so I can take care of everything “ Cody said being a little stern for a bit. 

“  I’m sorry this is the way it’s foing to be. Don’t worry you will learn fast okay. I got LEGO’s you love LEGO’s “ Cody said Cody went to the kitchen and put Chris in the play pen there with toys. “ build house with the legos while I finish lunch”

Chris looked like he might cry when he was put in the play pen but instead of fracking out he sucked more heavily on his pacifier it was actually quite relaxing!

Chris decided to just do as me was told before he knew it he was engrossed. He was laying on his tummy bare feet absently kicking in the air while he built. There were two peices stuck together and he tried to pull them apart when he couldn’t he spit out his paci and used his teeth. He put one of the peices o. His house leaving the other clenched in his teeth sticking out of his mouth