LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

“ I want you tell Chloe sorry about your tantrum and tell her your a baby “ Cody said as they went back out in the restaurant. 

Chlo was sitting there waiting for them to come back.  

Cody out Chris in his highchair. “ go ahead baby”

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris nodded understanding tears leaked down his cheeks “yes Dada”

Once he was carried out Chris looked embarrassed “kwoe ima sorry is was  naughty uma gonna be good now a pwomis an an an...he stopped he couldn’t say it 

Cody watched Chris color soon there food arrive Chloe had ordered Chris Mac n cheese for him. She took a bib out her bag and put it around his neck. “ can feed your self baby” Chloe asked him.

“ yes I can baby now stop this right now. If you continue I will spank you right here you don’t want a soar butt “ Cody said scolding the little boy. 

Chloe decided she needed to help she took Chris out of his highchair and held him on her lap. “ Chris if you are good boy for dads I’ll let pick one dessert “ Chloe said rocking the boy slightly.

Chloe brought spoon full of Mac n cheese to Chris mouth. “ see look at that you are all your food now can have some cake “ Chloe said happily. To him she felt his diaper and could tell he was wet. 

Chloe looked over at Chris’s  “ that’s bad dada this little boy might get a rash “ Chloe  said. Chloe got Chris cake and started to  feed him more bites. 

Cody looked at Chloe. “ not to much cake “

Chloe started to laugh. “ yea he can have the cake because hes my new boyfriend “ Chloe said smiling. 

Cody started to laugh. “ well then i guess Chloe better than me “ Cody said acting hurt.