LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody knew Chris was just upset right now. “ I know baby what is now let me get you changed then we can get going “ Cody said going over to the play pen. He brought Chris upstairs and laid on the changing table took the pull up off and the replaced it with a diaper. “ that’s better my sweet boy. Are going to behave while at dinner” 

“ we’re just going out to dinner and your baby so you don’t have to get dressed up “ Cody said as he buckled Chris in his car seat he handed Chris a sippy cup to drink on the way. 

“ no one will care if your wearing a diaper baby “ Cody said.

“ okay baby that’s fine I’m just not going to put anything on you feet anymore “ cody said as he parked. He got out the car and went to get Chris pacifier. “ okay baby your going to behave and not whine “

Cody rubbed the boy back as they asked in the restaurant he saw his girlfriend sitting st table with high chair . He walked  rand put Chris in it. Chloe got out and hugged Chris. 

“ aww just look how cute he is when you told me you adopted a baby I didn’t think he would be this cute “ Chloe said smiling.

Cody saw this turning out of hand he picked up Chris then marched him to the bathroom with  his pacifier. “ Chris your not  Behaving I’m very upset with you right now I told you to behave. You lucky you don’t get spanking right now “ Cody said scolding the little voy

Cody watch as the boy diaper grew. “ see baby you are just a baby you can’t even control you peeped it’s fine though baby You have no worries “ Cody said as he lifted the boy he didn’t ring an extra diaper in. “ sorry baby your going have to stay wet until after dinner I didn’t bring an extra diaper”

“ sorry baby your in diaper for now on you can hold you peepee well. And I know you don’t want to stay wet but I forgot baby I’m sorta this is new for me. Now how about we have dinner. If you don’t behav you can go and go to sleepy”