LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James looked threw the cookie. “ yea right here you can have it “ James said hanging him the cookie. 

Nick came over with apple juice and animal crackers for Chris his was the only one in a sippy cup.

Nick looked at the cup. “ sorry baby your daddy told us you are only allowed to have soppy cups. “ nick said. 

Janes ate his cookie and enjoy his snack. “ hey wanna play with the legos after “ 

James finished his  snack and waited for Chris to finish his snack. When he was done they went over to the legos which big so it would be fine for Chris. “ let’s Make a tower really really big “ James said holding his arms out: of 

Nick smiled and hugged the   Little boy back. “ bye Chris see you tomorrow “ nick said. 

Cody smiled and picked his little boy up. “ okay let’s go I bet your hungry “ Cody said. “ do you want McDonald’s for lunch baby or pizza and you can tell me about your day “

“ I have some shorts for you baby will put them on in the car “ Cody said getting out he had the shorts in the front the we’re plan baby shorts for Chris to match his outfit. Cody took them off and pulled the pants up. He tickled his feet. “ I guess no more shoes at daycare”