LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

Cody sighed he looked at Courtney. “ can you excuse us for a sec “ Cody said when she left Cody looked at the little boy. “ baby you need to understand you are four years old to everyone here. Your not to big for daycare your just perfect for daycare. Now stop pretending to be a big boy”

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody smiles and carries the boy out of classroom outside to the playground. “ look baby you see all kids playing ooh looks there’s a little boy playing in sand he looks about four maybe five “ Cody said.

“ oh baby stop being silly why would he think your an adult you are baby” Cody said going to the boy he sat Chris down next to him. “ hey little buddy this Chris he wants to play what’s your name” 

the boy looked up. “ I’m James okay that sounds fun” the boy said holding up a truck.

COdy smiled. “ yes of course baby. Okay I’ll be back at lunch to get you “ Cody said he told the teacher then went to work. 

James smiled “ monster trucks “ James said. “ it’s really fun “ he started to explain the game. 

“ you have to come watch at my house “James said. James looked at Chris. “ yes I do we have to ask mr.nick “ James said he held out hand to Chris to find the teacher.  They walked around the playground until they found me.nick with two other kids.

James looked at Chris. “ okay I will” James said. “ mr.nick  Chris has to go to the bathroom “ James said. 

Nick looked down. “ okay I’ll take him In a minute after these two time out us over and he ask me “ Nick said. 

Nick felt bad for the little boy. “ okay let’s go see if you have a change of clothes and get cleaned up it’s no big deal “ nick said grabbing the little boy hand and taking him in the classroom he looked through cubby. “ I guess your daddy didn’t pack anything. We have stuff here “ nick said he sat the boy on changing table he came over with a pull up and the pull boy wet pants down and underwear. 

“ you have to wear pull up now since you can’t hold you peepee but it’s okay “ nick said sliding up his legs.

Nick sighed. “ I’m sorry but I told you had to ask not James. Now your daddy didn’t bring clothes so you have to wear the pull up. If you continue this tantrum I’m putting down for a nap “ nick said sliddingn the pull up.

“ sorry sweetie still no clothes you wet them your daddy will be here to get before lunch anyway “ nick said bring him over to James. James was eating animal crackers. “ hey Chris look it’s a donkey “ James said.