LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ your going to wear this paw patrol outfit baby”

codh said taking of Chris pjs then he put the outfit on the little boy. He got of paid matching flip flops. “ okay baby slide these on you feet then we will brush our teeth “

Cody took Chris hand grab his keys walllet and phone. He headed to the car and brought Chris in buckling him in his car seat.   Cody got in the car and drove to Dublin donuts. “ baby what kind of donut do you wand and do want milk or apple juice “ Cody asked as they waited in line.

Cody prefer the donut milk and his coffee then he parked he poured Chris milk in a soppy cup then went to the back seat. “

Here baby don’t get dirty okay and i put your milk in here because I do t to spill in your seat. “ Cody sai. 

Cody drove to his job which was where Chris would be going to daycare he didn’t tell Chris because he didn’t want to have to fight with him. He went to the side of the car. “ Chris baby we’re because we are meeting your daycare teacher. I promise you won’t be there all day and can come eat lunch with me every day “ Cody said unbuckling him. 

Cody could deal with crying so he lifted the boy placed his pacifier in his mouth and rocked him gently in his arms. “ baby I promise you it’s going to fine I’m not going to leave you until your comfortable in the classroom okay “ Cody said rubbing his back gently.

“ oh baby I promise you will have so much fun in daycare playing with the kids. I bet they have lots of trucks you can play with and blocks. Can we give it a try “ Cody asked as he rubbed the bugs back.

COdy was happy that the crying stopped and carried the boy to the building. “ okay baby your going to have lots of fun. And you play with the Legos to “ Cody said going in to the daycare all the kids were ages 3-5 and there was only eight kids and two teacher. It looked like a typical daycare. 

The teacher came over to Cody and Chris. “ hi I’m Courtney you must be Cody and this cutie right here must Chris “ Courtney said smiling at Chris. 

Cody rubbed Chris back. “ it’s okay baby “ Cody said. “ sorry his a little shy and first time being at daycare. But he knows it’s going to fun “ 

courtney smiled at him. “ oh yes Chris your going to have so much fun playing with your friends and all the toys. It’s almost recess we have playground out back “ Courtney said.