LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big difference ( private)

Hya123

Cody was at light and her the seat belt unbuckle he pulled over then sternly said. 

“ Christopher if you do not put your seatbelt on I will come spank you will hurt yourself if you sit in the front “ Cody didn’t pull off until Chris was buckled.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody smiled and watched him buckle. “ good boy and that’s fine with me”  Cody said. 

He pulled up to the store and went to get Chris out he unbuckled him the walked into target and put him in the cart.

” Okay how about we get clothes first then everything else “ Cody said going to the children clothing section. 

‘I can unbuckle my own self I’m a big boy and I do t want to sit in this stupid thing I’m way too big” sadly he fit perfectly. He almost cried I have lots of clothes though but there at home where I live we don’t need any clothes

“ baby you need to calm down.  You need clothes because we’re not going to your apartment again “ Cody said as he went to the little boy clothes for preschooler. 

He put in shirts that had spongebob Elmo paw patrol and matching shorts to go with them.  Then he got more pajamas and he got kid undies with cartoon characters on them. 

Getting frustrated Chris crossed his arms “this is stupid I do t need any of this” he watched as Cody filled the cart with more and more juvenile clothing to his horror he knew it would all fit “are we done yet”

Cody just Chris sit and pout. He went to the bottles pacifier aisle. “ let’s see something for you to have quite time “ Cody said picking up a pack of pacifier. He opened it and put it Chris mouth. “ now you do not take that unless I say” 

(Sorry)

Cody wiped Chris tear while he put sippy cups and toddler silverware . Then he pushed the cart to the training potty.” Wanna pick out  one” Cody asked. 

There was sponge bob one with stars and bubble guppies. 

Cody picked the little boy out the cart and marched him to the bathroom he made sure no one was in there than smacked Chris bottom two times. “  what did I say out the pacifier. Next time it will be worst now we are getting a potty it will be easier for us both “ Cody said he made sure that Chris understood.

Chris kissed his head then brought him back to the car and picked the potty chair with stars. Next they  went to go look at shoes Chris went straight to the crocs and flip flops. “ okay sweetie pick two pair of crocs and two flip flops “ Chris said looking at the selection. 

Cody looked at Chris. “ baby’s these are shoes your wearing from now. I guess you don’t want to pick so I will “Cody said he picked out paw patrol crocs then blue ones then flip flops with the strap in back that had Elmo and bubble guppies on them. 

“ now we need a car seat then we can go and get some lunch “ Cody said as he pushed the cart over there. “ I think you small enough for rear facing but I’ll do the regular one”

Chris looked at his brother pouting and crossed his arms in defiance “I won’t ever wear any of those stupid baby shoes and you can’t make me!”

when they got to the car seats Chris looked at Cody like he was nuts “I do t need one I’m a big boy I can drive and everything this is so stupid” he was so upset that his pacifier slipped out he looked up at Cody pleading “I’m sorry it was an accident no more spanks”

Cody just let Chris pout. When they got to car seat the whining was getting to him. “ Chris I’m not going to soank I just you need to be quite and relax I know it’s slot of change now suck paci while I pick a good cars eat for you “ Cody said to Chris as he slipped that pacifier in his mouth. 

Chris pouted as the pacifier was slipped back in “he gave the display of baby seats a death glare “whatever but I won’t sit in a stupid baby seat and I won’t wear stupid stupid baby shoes” with that he shut his mouth still pouting 

Cody just let it go knowing the he would have no choice. Cody finally picked up a car seat. “ okay so do you want to  pick out a couple toys “ Cody said.  Cody went to the toy aisle anyway then took out Chris pacifier.