LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single Father(Open)

Bao looked up at him not understanding why he was helping her in the tub and stuff if he wasn't going to wash her.

"Daddy?  Why aren't you washing my hair?" she asked.  "I need help...."

she looked up at him hoping that was okay.  She had not had much of a chance at someone helping her with her hair at the home she had come from because of all the kids there that always needed help.  Normally, she was the one washing someone else's hair or something because she was among the eldest there.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course sweetheart, I'll help you, but I wanted to give you the chance to take a bath and clean yourself without me trying to coddle you or baby you too much. I would rather that I wash you when you need help and let you do what you can on your own." He told her as he washed her hair for her, deciding that maybe his worry was for nothing but still he could never be sure and still had a bit of cautious optimism when it came to touchy subjects like this. 

Bao looked up at him for a moment and smiled slightly before preparing for her hair to get washed.  She was a big girl, but not that big.  She had been without someone to care for her for so long, and she was starting to like it when he took care of her.

She let him wash her hair, and then she looked up at him when he was done with that and held his hand with the wash cloth and put next to her chest.

Her eyes pleaded with him to wash her, but she was too embarrassed to say it because her five year old sister was in the water with her.

He looked into her eyes and knew exactly what she wanted and washed her body off for her since she wanted him to, he smiled as he looked at her while washing her body for her. Though eventually, he knew this wasn't gonna last and would need to let her wash more and more when she became older and didn't want his help anymore. But that was a long time off and for now he focused on getting her clean.

When she was clean, she smiled up at him and took his arm and hugged it to her chest.  How she had missed when her mother was with her all those years ago and had cleaned her up especially at that time, when she had had so many wetting accidents, waking up wet more often than not.

She climbed out of the tub by herself to show that she was still independent and not a baby, and he looked up at him reaching for a towel.

Sue didn't pay any mind at all to Bao getting washed up by their new daddy.  Actually, she expected it.  There was no reason he couldn't baby Bao because there were only two kids, and not anywhere from twelve to fifteen like in the home they had come from.

"Daddy?  Park!" Sue demanded.

Sue was still naked though, and had not yet even been taken out of the tub.

Josh was surprised but none the less, hugged her back and let her get out of the tub by herself, once he had her in a towel he got Sue out and wrapped her in a towel also. When he heard the demand from Sue, he knew she was only a young kid, she didn't understand much about what it meant to be demanding, so he just let it go and nodded  before replying

"Oh, such an impatient little one, don't worry we will get to the park, I just need you to get dressed and brush your teeth before we can go to the park." He told them as he got up and walked out of the bathroom to go and get some stuff packed for the park, he decided he was gonna pack the changing supplies and a couple of extra pull-ups in case Sue had an accident while they were at the park and he could change her into a fresh one. 

Bao helped Sue up to the sink, and she helped her brush her teeth while daddy was busy with other things.  Once they had their teeth brushed, Bao and Sue went into the living room, still naked, for they let the towels drop from their bodies when they went to go see him.

"I'm not sure what you want us to wear," Bao said looking up at him innocently.

Sue ran over and hugged him and then tried to climb up into his arms.

"How about I help you choose, would that be better for you girls?" He asked them as he hugged Sue and picked her up and walked with them to their room. He also reacted to Sue's naked body playfully "oh no! it's a naked little monster! quickly it must be conquered by putting clothes on it." He hoped this was a good reaction, if not then he would be left with an upset child in his arms.

Sue giggled and laughed at his silliness.

Bao even giggled a little when she saw how he was playing around.

The girls let him look for stuff to choose from for a minute, and then Bao settled on a light pink t-shirt and some blue shorts.

Sue kept changing her mind.  

"That one.  No, that one.  No, that one."

She couldn't really decide yet.  She was too used to people telling her what she had to wear.

"I think a blue top and yellow shorts would be good for you sweetheart." He told Sue as he put her down and started to dress her in the suggested clothes he had picked for her, hoping she was alright with this, making sure to also put a pull-up on her with fresh-powder so that it didn't itch on her or give her any awkward feelings for her when she had an accident which was inevitability for her given her past track record. 

Susan smiled and took the clothes back to him and waited for him to dress her.

When both girls were dressed, Bao ran down to the car and waited outside it for her new daddy.

Sue put her arms up at him after she was dressed to be carried.

The girls laughed and talked on the way to the park.

When they got there, both of them waited politely for him to let them out, though they were nervous with energy that wanted to be spent playing around the huge ground and using the playground equipment.

He let them out of the car and just let them go and have fun. He went to go and sit on a nearby bench where he could watch them without fear of them getting lost and they could easily see him if they needed him.

The girls watched him for a moment or two, and then they started running around the play ground stuff, chasing each other.  After a bit of time, Susan came over to him, and she touched him.

"Daddy's it!" she yelled and screamed running away.

He watched them play and then watched as he was tagged and involved in their game, which he promptly got up and ran after the two of them and managing to tag Bao as he ran away calling "Now Bao is it." He then just slowed down to a fast walk so that his girls could catch him because he was just too fast for them, at least he thought he was. 

Bao was actually a little faster than he gave her credit for, which resulted in her running into him and falling on her bottom laughing.

Susan was way behind them trying to catch up.

They were giggling as she got up to her feet, and if he helped her up, she ran away from saying that she touched his hand, so that made him it.

But unfortunately for Susan, she was the one to get tagged right away and he fast-walked again, more for Susan's sake then Bao's because she would never be able to catch either of them if they ran at their full speeds.

Susan looked up at him and then at Bao.

Little did he know, she was actually pretty quick for her age, and so while Bao might have easily out ran her, it wasn't fun for Bao to just run away from her, so she always went back when she thought she lost her and taunted her, which more than often, by the third time, got her tagged.

Eventually, the two little devils worked something out, where anytime he tagged on of them, they would quickly tag the other girl who then quickly tagged him, and then they would split up laughing and using things like a tree or playground toy to get between him and them so as to make it harder to get them back.

After nearly an hour or so, Susan squatted down, her hands opening and closing at the air at her side, her hands raised just to face level, and she made a serious face as she seemed to be trying to do something....

She wasn't listening to him because it had already gone too long for a five year old.  She was using every muscle in her body to hold back, but it wasn't enough.

Eventually, his question, well not more than a few seconds later, was answered by an audible Sheeroarishee!!! flooding of her diaper that couldn't be soaked up in time by the diaper, and started to leak down her legs and into her cute little shorts.  Still, she stood there as she peed until the flooding stopped.

The Diaper had kept her from getting drenched, but the crotch of her shorts and around the legs was wet where the diaper ended

Bao noticed what has happening and she shook her head knowing that it was not the end.  The little one had another thing planned, and she wasn't going to be able to wait more than a couple of minutes before she would start pooping her diaper!

Joshua watched as his daughter had an accident because of his own stupidity and not stopping her to have a potty break and soon enough she finished, her legs were wet, but he had to figure that this was not the end for her and eventually something else had to come out of her and he knew that diaper would not be able to hold what she was about to unleash into it and so he had to at least try and get her to a potty quickly, luckily there wasn't one that far from the playground as indicated by the bathroom sign. So, with that in mind, he scooped up Susan into his arms not caring that he got wet or not and rushed her off to the potty and soon managed to get her into the bathroom with hopefully some time to spare before it happened and got her diaper off as fast as he could before placing her on a potty that she would be able to sit on and just waited for her to be done, luckily the potty was clean enough for Susan to sit on. 

However, it was longer than two minutes, and as he carried her, she started to poop into her diaper before he got her into the bathroom.

When he tried to hurry to get her undressed for the toilet, he could see she had already started in her diaper, but because of his fast acting, and getting her on the toilet, there wasn't that much in her diaper, nor that much cleaning of her bottom that he would have to do, but still, if he had been even another minutes, she would definitely have been a big mess, and he would probably be having to clean up her legs and everything at home rather than just needing to wipe her after she finished.

Susan looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Susan make messy, daddy," she whimpered.

Bao ran after them not wanting to be forgotten because she was worried about losing track of them.  When he put Sue on the toilet, she sighed and waited by the far wall, and realized she also had to go, but the bathroom was really small, with only one stall for a girl to use both in the men's and the women's bathrooms, and she didn't go into the girls' room because she was a little bit scared to go by herself.  She would almost rather wet her pants than be separated from him at the moment.

"Susan, its okay, I should have had you go potty earlier so that we could have avoided this, again this is not your fault and was just an accident okay. When your done Ill get you cleaned up okay." He said as he turned to Bao and askdd "Do you need to go as well Bao?" He asked her, it was better to be safe then sorry, that was for sure.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Bao nodded that she had to go, but she didn't want to go to the girls' toilets by herself, and this bathroom only had one stall, so she figured she had to wait, unless he wanted her little sister to just finish making a mess in her diaper.

She frowned as she answered him.

"But I don't want go by myself.  I want be by daddy."