LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single Father(Open)

(well he's 10 miles from the military base, and the center is equal distance, so theyre about 5 miles out from the house) 

Josh drove to the house which from the Macdonalds was about five and a half miles, give or take a few miles. He kept the car quiet so thst hr could let the two of them rest for the drive there. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Okay, not far enough for them to really have an emergency or accident then.  He just took the younger one to clean her up, and Bao had just used the toilet before they left the home)....

The girls rested all the way home, the younger Sue actually falling asleep by the time they got there.

Bao looked down at her lap wondering how things were going to be different where she was going, other than probably not having so many people in the house....

(I mean by the time the younger im sure shes gonna need to potty, and on that note is she gonna not let him put her down for a nap? In other words when he gors to put her down in bed is she gonns cling to him and gonna wanna sleep with/on him?) 

After 40 minutes of driving Joshua finally came back to his house and pulled into his driveway after passing by the road checkpoint that was one of the ways to get into the base. 

Once he parked, he got out and unbuckled Sue putting her in his arms as he let Bao unbuckle herself since he didnt wanna baby her too much and she reacted negatively to it. 

The youngest girl was sleeping soundly.

Bao looked up at him and smiled as he got the younger one out and put her in his arms.

"Are we at our new home?" she asked quietly with a small soft yawn.

Bao stretched and reached for the door getting out of the belt and finally out of the door before closing it.

Being ten years old, she felt a moderate to urgent need to use the bathroom, but she also thought she had to be a big kid about it, so tried not to do anything to show that she had to go.  She just waited by the front door for him to open it for her to go in.

When she went in, she realized she didn't know where the bathroom or anything else was, and looked up at him for some kind of direction, but still not telling him that she had to pee.

Sue was still sleeping in his arms, her hands actually clinging to his shirt when he got the door open.  There was no putting her down to get the door open, at all.  She fussed and grabbed his shirt and whined if he tried to even bend down as if going to put her down.

"If your looking for the bathroom, go to your right and straight down the hall. When your finished i'll be out in the living room which is a straight shot up the hall from the bathroom and ill give you both a good tour of the house when you are both ready to be shown around." He said as he went to the living room and cautiously sat down on the couch and just laid there not moving at all so that Sue could get more comfortable before she most likely would fall back asleep. 

Bao nodded and started to go where he pointed, but she got lost and came back.

"I don't see it, sir," she whispered.  "Can you take me and show me?"

She looked down in shame that she had to have him take her because she couldn't find it on her own.

As she waited, she shifted her feet a little, and if he was attentive, he could tell it wasn't just restlessness, but she was clearly trying to rub the front leg against herself to hold the pee in so she didn't wet herself....

Sue would start to whine when he went to sit up more to stand up and get ready to show Samantha where it was....

"Come on Bao, Ill show you where it is." He said and got up trying his best to ignore the protest from his now youngest charge and quickly showed her where it was and then came back to the living room and got comfortable again before he once again tried not to move around too much so that his youngest could at least be comfortable in his arms while she slept. 

That didn't exactly work the way he wanted it to....

He did get up and as he was just at the bathroom showing Bao where it was, the younger one started screaming and crying for him.  She woke completely up and realized he wasn't there, and that made her really upset.

She screamed and screamed until he came back.

Then she moved to the other side of the sofa when he sat down to show him that she was upset at him.  She didn't go right over to him at all, even if he tried to apologize.  She just glared at him with her eyes watering and sniffling.

Finally, after several minutes, Bao in the bathroom all that time, she finally came over and put her head on his lap.

"No move?" she asked him looking up with sad eyes.

"I wont move anymore sweetheart, come and sit with me. I juat had to show your sister where the potty was thats all. You can come and sit with me if you like, if not you can stay there and sleep." He told her as he patted his lap again and just kept an eye on her while remaining still so that he could show her that he wasng gonna move this time for sure. 

Susan finally nodded after several minutes and went and got in his lap.

She looked up at him.

"So, are you my new daddy?" she asked nodding her head so her hair all flopped in front of her face.  "Are you going to adopt us both and be there for us everyday and when we need you?"

She wasn't really checking.  She knew the answer already.  She was just trying to chatter at him, and also sought comfort from him.

Bao finally came back from the bathroom, though just as she started to sit, he might see a wet patch on her bottom that was big enough that it would get the seat wet if she sat down, but it had not gone all down her legs or anything like that.  It was just a pretty bad dribbling in her pants while she tried to wait to get to the bathroom.  Earlier, the reason she got lost, was she mixed up right and left because even in Chinese, she sometimes mixed up which was which, and in English, it just made it harder.

"I am your new daddy. Ill try and be there for you guys as much as I can, I wilk definitely be there when you both need me, but ill also be working when you two are at school. 

I work for the military and get to work around and in the helicopters that can support other soldiers when they need it too. " He explained though he wasnt sure a five year old would understand what he was trying to say. 

Susan smiled and nodded at him fully interested in what he was saying even though she really didn't understand anything except that he flew in a helicopter, in her mind.  

"My daddy can drive a helicopter," she looked over at Bao who sat down and looked down at her crotch, blushing a little bit as she realized that it was wet enough, that if he went over to look at her, he would notice.  She hoped he wouldn't notice though.  Maybe he won't look for a ten year old to be peeing her pants, and so would miss it.  She hoped.

Bao looked over at him.

"Where do you fly to?  Do you go to the hospitals?"

"Hey Bao, can you come and stand in front of me for a sec I wanna check your pants real quick so i know what sizes to get you when we go shopping later okay, also I have a feelong that your pants might be wet and I wanna make sure if you are wet, I can help you change as fast as possible so that you can be as comfortable as possible okay?" He asked as he answered her next question

"When it comes to the helicopters I dont have the qualification to fly them but I work very close with the pilots and operate the guns on the helicopter when we fly into combat, but mostly when we are in the area of the base we patrol around the city and go to training areas to train and keep up to the standard we are supposed to be at." He said as he waited for her to do as he asked. 

Bao started to get nervous when he asked her to come and stand in front of him to check her pants.

She got even more upset and scared and started shaking when he said that he thought she was wet.

"I... I didn't mean to...," she started to cry.  "I didn't mean to...."

And she started sobbing not paying attention to what he did with helicopters at all.  She sat way over there not wanting to get close where he would see that she had peed her pants.  She now felt like he already knew, but she still didn't want him to see it.

Joshua got concerned when he started to see her cry and tried to comfort her as best he could from his position without disturbing susan and also making her upset as well. 

"Sweetheart i didnt mean that you had wet on purpose, I know your a big girl, but sometimes big girls arent able to make it to the toilet and I just eanted to check your pants real quick thats all." 

He hoped that was enough, he certainly wasnt mad at her for wetting, after all she had tried to make it and thats what mattered to him was that she tried to make it to the bathroom without wetting herself.

Bao frowned over at him.

"But I'm too old to have accidents," she quivered as she spoke making it sound shaky and stuttered.  "I'm ten, not... not five."

She didn't want to be mean to Susan if she said an age too low, and she knew that Sue sometimes peed.

She looked down at her wet crotch, blushing, wondering why he wasn't yelling at her or telling her that she needed to be more responsible.  

Eventually, she came over to him so he could check her pants.

When she did, tried to smile, but it looked more like she was afraid than a smile.

"I know, im not saying that your younger or older than you actually are but kids especially ones that are older or younger than you are sometimes just grt too distracted with something or dont pay attention to their bodies and so they wont always make it to the bathroom." He told her as he checked her pants and not even noticing or paying any mind to the fact that susan was wetting herself right as she is sitting on him without even trying to tell him she needs to go. 

Susan listened intently to what her new daddy was sayin to Bao and so wasn't paying attention to how badly she had to pee.  She was interested in how the man really worked, and what would be considered bad and what he thought was natural, so even though she had started to have to go the minute they got home, she had not really had it sink in.

First, she was sleepy, and just wanting to sleep.

Then he left her there by herself, and she needed to stay right next to him to make sure he didn't get away from her again.

Then Bao came back with wet pants on, he started to talk about helicopters with her and then about her wetting her pants.

Now, he was trying to tell her it was okay, and he checked her pants to confirm that Bao really did pee on herself some and talked her down trying to explain that he didn't think it was bad for her to have accidents.

So, finally, while he was explaining, she felt a little bit come out, and in time, had slowly peed in his lap while she listened to everything said.

It wasn't until he was almost done talking to Bao, that it finally went badly enough that it soaked through his pants and flooded around her.

Bao's eyes got big as she realized the little girl was sitting there peeing on this guy that took them in, and who was babying her.  She hoped he wasn't going to be too mad when he realized she had peed all over him.

"Okay Bao it looks like your pretty wet, I can't let you stay in those wet pants forever, do you wanna go ahead and get some clothes that you can change into from your suitcase that I brought in?" He asked her as he finally became aware of a complete wetness both on and around him, he looked down for the cause and saw his youngest sitting there with completely soaked pants and had to reason that she had another accident without knowing and decided it might be best if the both of them got changed up and have a bath. He had already addressed Bao, so now he was going to address his youngest

"Susan, sweetheart, I think you need to be changed, maybe a bath wouldn't hurt both of you either if I'm being honest, so let's get you both washed up and then you both can put on clean clothes then you have on at the moment." Once he finished addressing them both he let Bao go ahead and get the clothes she wanted to change into and then stood up with Susan in his arms and walked with the pair of them to the bathroom so that they could get themselves undressed and then into the bath to be washed up.

Bao nodded and went to her suitcase to get some clothes out.

She didn't have much since she had been at the home for quite some time.  The only thing in her bag that was clothes, at this point, were a pair of shorts and a top along with two extra pair of panties.

She came back over and frowned looking down as he started to get them ready for a bath.

Susan was in worse shape.  She didn't have any clean clothes in her bag.  Almost everything they wore at the previous home were donated for all the kids to wear, so they couldn't take much with them.

Susan looked up at him and frowned.

"Daddy mad?" she asked.

"Not mad sweetheart, besides later, we're gonna go and get some new clothes for the two of you and you both get to pick what kind of clothes you want, doesn't that sound nice?" He asked as he told Bao the same thing to her about going out clothes shopping a little later, for now though she was gonna have to wear the same shirt she was wearing when she was dried off, maybe she could borrow one of Bao's panties, just for now until they went shopping and got some that fit her properly. 

"Okay, lets get these clothes off you both." He said as he started to help them with their clothes

Bao stood in front of him and sighed.  She was ten years old, but she peed her pants like a little kid.  She wondered if he wanted to take her back to the home she had come from after that, not that it mattered to her.  This new home, just meant new rules and new routines to learn.  She was sort of numb to the idea of having a daddy look after her.  She had lost her real parents, and she was now in a country she had started to learn the rules for, but it was so different from her own home, and now, she was making bigger and bigger mistakes.  It was the first time she had ever wet herself, that she would remember.

Susan looked up at him as he started to help them change.  She stood next to Bao wondering who he would change first.  It didn't look like Bao was trying to change herself at all.  Maybe she was not sure if she was allowed, or maybe she just wanted him to do it because of what happened to her.  Sue wasn't sure.  Sue knew that bigger kids like Bao didn't wet their pants, ever, so she was sure she felt upset about it.

Susan really didn't care that she was wet, except that she worried about making her new 'daddy' mad at her.

Joshua just changed them wondering why Bao wasn't fighting him about being changed and not trying to change herself, but then again she had just wet herself and was probably upset so she wanted him to do it for her which he didn't mind doing at all. He had started on Bao first because he knew she probably wanted to get in the tub as quickly as possible and he would comply with that and then he would undress Susan and put her in the tub because she needed help. Once he knew she was undressed, he let her get into the bath and started to undress Susan and once she was undressed he would put her in the tub since the water was already in there and just let them play in the water for a bit if they wanted to before he would wash them "If you two want, you can play for a bit before I wash you both up okay?" He told them as he watched and waited.

The girls smiled up at him and nodded.

They talked about this and that, and splashed a little bit at each other.  But they were bored rather quickly in the tub without any toys.  After all, he had planned to get a ten year old, not a five year old.

Bao eventually reached for a cloth and started to wipe at her body with it.

Susan just looked up at Josh when Bao got a cloth and sighed.

Once he saw that they had stopped playing he started to wash Susan since Bao was washing like a normal girl her age would do when a girl her age would take a bath or be cleaned up. He started on Susan's hair first and asked her to close her eyes and put her head under the water and come back up before he would put some tear-free shampoo that he had lying around in the bathroom, though it was a very finite amount and would need to go and get some later and definitely need to restock up on some more bathroom supplies and add pull-ups and diapers to the list for night time and daytime use since she seemed to not be paying much attention to her body and when she needed to go or just didn't tell him and so he needed to make sure she stayed dry so that her confidence wouldn't get down and she could still try and use the potty if she wanted to.