LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single Father(Open)

"Your welcome, I'm happy I did sweetheart." He said as he let them lay their heads on him and kissed them both before he would tell them "I think we should finish up your bath so you can have clean clothes on, don't you?" He asked them before deciding to prod at the pending question in his head "Susan, Sweetheart, how did you get those marks on you?" He asked referring to the blue and black marks on her. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She shrugged.

"I don't be member." she said in her childish way of saying remember.  "It doesn't hurt though."

Bao frowned.

"Yes you do!  Those are the marks those kids left on you when they beat you up the other day.  Remember now?"

"Oh yeah!  I didn't know they made bruises though."

Bao smiled and looked up at daddy.

"Sometimes at our old place, the toys were really limited so we have to share, and no one likes to share, so we fight a lot."

"Oh okay, that makes sense, it wasn't very nice, but it makes sense." He said as he held them for a bit longer and then put them back in the bath so that he could finish up their bath and did so speedily and got them out again and into fluffy towels and went to their room and put them down to get clothes to put on them and swiftly dressed them.

The girls looked up at him and let him dress them both completely.  Bao didn't really mind.  It felt good to be taken care of for once.

Susan was very happy about being taken care of and tried to prolong him dressing her as much as she could so she could feel safe and protected in his arms while he dressed her.

He soon finished dressing both of them and would carry them both to their room in case they felt tired and wanted to have a nap for a bit, if not then they could watch a movie for a bit if they wanted to and do something else that the girls wanted to do today before they had lunch.

(I thought it was breakfast time.  He was going to give them a bath before getting them something to eat because they slept kind of late, so it should actually be like brunch, right?)

The girls looked up at him.

"When's breakfast," Susan asked her eyes wide and her arms still around him holding him.

Bao looked up but didn't say anything since Susan already covered it.

"Actually, you're right girls I forgot for a second that I promised you breakfast huh? Come on let's get you girl's some breakfast, what do you want me to cook up for the two of you? Pancakes or Waffles or maybe something small like eggs or maybe something else?" He asked them as he carried the both of them to the kitchen and waited for them to decide.

"Pancakes, pancakes, blueberry pancakes!" Susan started to sing and bounce in his ear.

Bao shrugged and let him carry her.  She really didn't care what he gave her for breakfast.

"Okay, pancakes it is. Let's get you girls something to eat." He said as he looked at them and walked with them to the kitchen and did his best while holding the two of them to get out the pancakes and started on breakfast for them both.

Bao smiled and pulled away from him to go help him get things out for the pancakes.

Susan wanted to stay in his arms, and she reached for stuff as he got it, to try to put it in the bowl herself.

With the girl's help, Joshua managed to get everything he needed and let them help him cook the pancakes by guiding them through each step of the process, taking over where needed so that they didn't hurt themselves in the process. 

The girls eventually finished with what he would let them help with, and they went to sit at the table to wait for him.

Bao smiled over at him.

Susan licked her lips and rubbed her tummy.

He soon finished the breakfast and brought the food to them and after a bit of thinking decided that today might be the day that they go and see the schools that they were gonna be attending since the school's were gonna be a bit of a distance, he decided he would also call the schools and ask for a tour. He would tell them the plans later, right now he just wanted them to enjoy their breakfast. 

The girls ate their breakfast and smiled and giggled a bit as they did.

It didn't take them long, then Bao stood up and started to gather the plates to take them to the sink.

Susan walked over to daddy and put her head on his lap.

"Thank you Bao." He told her as he just rested his hand on Susan's head as she laid her head in his lap. He was just so happy to have them and they were just so darn cute that he couldn't stand it! Especially susan at the moment, boy when she wanted to be with him, she wanted to be with him and that was good. 

Bao got the dishes in the sink as she nodded to him that she acknowledge that he thanked her.  She then started to wash them.

Susan looked up at daddy.

"After we register for school, and do some stuff you want, can me and you and Bao and me take me to go get ice cream?" she asked looking up at him.

It didn't take Bao long to wash the dishes, at least the ones she was okay doing, though she did look at the pan and the batter bowl rather hard afraid that she couldn't get them clean, and afraid he'd be disappointed in her if she didn't wash them.

"But i only see one sweet and cute little monster here, where did the other two cute and sweet monsters come from?" He asked her as he rubbed her head and just waited for Bao, he probably wouldn't be upset if she didnt finish the dishes.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Susan looked up at him confused not sure what he was talking about.  She thought she had just asked a simple question, that could he take her and her sister to get ice cream?  Why was he talking about sweet monsters, and about there being two more than he could count?  Was he teasing her?

She giggled a little guessing that he was just teasing her though she didn't know what he was talking about.

Bao ran some hot water into the pan and the bowl, and then walked over to the table, very slowly and a little nervously.  He could practically see her shivering from nerves as she approached him.

"Daddy?" she started as sweetly as her shaky voice could muster.  "I... I washed the regular dishes, but...," she looked down with tears starting to well in her eyes.  "I... I can't get do the... the bowl or pan... um... I always mess up when I try to ...," she trailed off looking down waiting for him to at least yell at her for not finishing the work in the kitchen.

"Bao, you did your best, that's all I can ask for okay? Don't worry about the bowls and pans, I can get them nice and clean, one day I will show you how to properly wash them, but for now just don't worry about them okay?" He told her as he continued to tease Susan playfully a bit because he wanted to give her a bit of fun before they headed out and went to see the new school that they both would be attending. Luckily he had their medical records and stuff so he could give that to the school, though he knew that they were gonna have to get an updated medical record soon and that was gonna be the tricky part especially for Susan since she didn't seem like she would go to get a checkup in a room that would be just the doctor and her all by themselves, she would want him with her, though she would probably also think he was mean for taking her there. 

Bao nodded and went over an hugged him.

"Thank you, daddy."

Susan smiled up at him.

"So, are we going now?" she asked.

She got up out of his lap so he could stand up, but she put her hand immediately in his hand. 

Bao walked just in front of him, looking back over her shoulder to make sure he was following her, or she was going the right way to get their shoes.

"Yeah, we're going now, why don't both of you girls go ahead and get your shoes on and then We can get going." He said as he got up and started to walk to the door and would wait for the girls to be ready since he had gotten his shoes on earlier when he had gotten up because he might as well have his shoes on and be ready to go in case he needed to go somewhere at a moments notice. 

Susan shook her head no and stood there with her hand in his.  She didn't want to leave his side.  Besides, sometimes she still had trouble with her shoes and would need help to tie them anyway.

Bao did as she was told and went to put on her shoes.

He simply picked up Susan and brought her to where her shoes where and set her down, putting her shoes on and tying them for her before he would pick her up again and hold her as he took the both of them with him and out to the car where he would strap them both in and then get in himself and start to drive them to the school they would be attending which was a two hour drive in of itself. 

Susan looked up at him when he put her down, and started to reach up with her hands again until she noticed that he was trying to put her shoes on her.  She sat down and lifted her feet for him so he could help her.

Bao watched him helping her little sister and smiled.

He wasn't yelling at her that she was too old to not know how to do it herself, and he was really nice.  She really was starting to warm up to him because he didn't make them feel bad at all.

Once both the girls were ready he picked Susan back up again and carried her out to the car and put her in her car seat before buckling her up and letting Bao get in before getting himself in the car and starting the drive to the school.