LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single Father(Open)

Unfortunately, when he picked her up, it caused her bladder to push, and she started to wet her pull up.  When he got her to the bathroom and started to undress her, he would see that she had finished in her diaper, it being heavy and yellowish.

She didn't say anything.  She just looked up at him as he undressed her and put her on the toilet, nothing else coming out.

She felt her face burn a little red because of the embarrassment.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He waited and saw that nothing was gonna come out, so he just placed her back on the floor and said "It's okay sweetheart. You tried to make it, and that's what counts okay? How about I change you." He said as he went ahead and had her step out of the wet pull-up and started to clean her up and change her into a fresh pull-up and once that was done he brought her back to bed in case she wanted to sleep some more.

Susan reached up at him and wanted to be held when he took her back to the room.  She was still tired, but she didn't want to be alone.  Bao was asleep.  She wanted some attention.

He smiled and nodded picked her up and carrying her with him to his room and laying down with her on his bed and cuddling up with her before falling asleep again. at 11 am, barely 5 hours of sleep later he started to feel himself wake up and saw Susan rubbing her eyes as she yawned some more.

Susan wiped the sleep out of her eyes and eventually looked up at her new daddy.

"Are you still sleeping, daddy?" she asked innocently.

Bao was in her room playing quietly for she had been up for about three hours by then.

"Nope, I'm up sweetheart, good morning. Did my sweet little one have a nice sleep?" He asked her as he held her while he looked at her and watched her cutely rub her eyes to get the sleep out. He, on the other hand, would simply stretch and just slowly sit up in bed so as to not disturb Sue too much.

Sue crawled up to him and laid on top of him.

"Am I your little girl?  Is that why you let me sleep in your bed with you?" she asked him curiously.  "You really want me?"

She smiled and laid her head on daddy's chest.

Bao was getting hungry, but she wasn't sure if she was allowed to leave her room, so she stayed in there, trying to distract herself with the playing she was doing.  She didn't even try to use the bathroom yet, and it was starting to get really hard to hold it.  She was going to wet her pants if he didn't come and get her soon.

"Yes, you sure are my little girl. I really do want you, sweetheart. You and your sister are both wanted by me." He said as he got out of bed with her "Now, lets go and check up on your sister and see how she is doing okay? Maybe get some breakfast in you two kiddos." He told her.

Susan smiled and nodded climbing off of daddy.

She jumped to the floor from the bed and then ran towards their bedroom that they shared.

When she got there, she screamed out "DADDY!"

She had seen Bao crying on the floor, and sitting in a large puddle of pee her pants just soaked.

He rushed over to her when he saw that she didn't make it "Sweetheart, I'm sorry I didn't come in time to take you potty. I know you're upset right now and I would be too but would you be okay with me changing you?" He asked as he tried to give her some comfort and hoped she wouldn't push him away.

Bao looked around and up at him when he spoke.  She felt really bad about sitting there and peeing herself, and now, he wanted to change her just like the baby she acted like.  That was probably natural, though.  She turned so she was looking up at him, but still sitting in her puddle of pee.

"Am I baby, now?" she asked him worried that he thought she was behaving like one.

Susan frowned at her big sister and shook her head.  To her, Bao wasn't a baby.  It was really late in the morning, and Bao wasn't given permission to get up yet.  Of course, she could only wait so long....

Susan ran over and hugged Bao before he could stop her, and she sat on Bao's pee soaked pants as she hugged her.

"Sweetheart, your not a baby. I should have come and checked on you and taken you to go potty. But you're not a baby for having an accident, just like Sue is not a baby for having an accident when she did. Regardless if you have a hundred or even a thousand accidents, I will still love you for who you girls are and I will treat you the same way and with the same respect you would want me to give you." He told them as he looked at her and then just simply went over and comforted her not caring that he was getting wet by doing so.

Susan stood up so daddy could get to Bao a little easier, and Bao stood up and reached her hands up to be picked up.

She looked up at him with a sad face.

"But you should to yell me.  I am not baby, so it natural that you mad for me to pee my pants," she whispered in shame.

Susan nodded at what Bao said.  Bao didn't usually pee her pants, as far as Susan knew.

"What you might think is the right thing to do after you pee yourself, is not what I think is right when it comes to dealing with pee accidents. I'm gonna bet that you don't have that many pee accidents and that's a good thing, but when you do have them, I will not be mad at you. I'll just do what I always do, which is help clean you up if you want it and then give you new clothes to change into and if you want my help then I will help you." He told her as he picked her up and walked them both to the bathroom and let them down and just did what he said he was gonna do.

Susan got on the potty when he put her down, and she started to use it, but she accidentally forgot to pull down her panties.  Actually, truth be known, she did it on purpose.  She was always taught to never pull her panties down in front of anyone, no matter what, but she thought he wanted her to use the potty, so she compromised the best she could think of with her seven year old mind.

She peed all the way, and then scooted off of the toilet and looked up at him.

"I went potty," she announced as she started to pull her pants back up.

Bao didn't noticed what Susan was doing, but just kept looking up at him.  She had been taught the same, to not show her privates  off, but he was her daddy now.  She didn't quite understand what he wanted her to do, since he wasn't mad about her wetting and offered to help her.  So, she just stood there, waiting for his help....

He just looked at her and then started to pull down her soaked pants and panties before he would have her step out of them and then grab a wet wipe and starting to do a general touch-up job because he was gonna start to get them both used to having a bath in the morning and before bed as well that way if they got dirty after they had their morning bath they would be clean before bed. He also was gonna start to have Susan on a bit of a potty schedule so that he could reduce the number of accidents she had.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Bao let him clean her up, and then she looked up at him.

"Are you going to put clean clothes on me, daddy?" the ten year old Chinese girl asked.

Susan looked up at him and smiled.

He was really nice.

"Well, first I'm gonna give the both of you a bath because I wanna get you both used to a daily routine so that when school starts you girls wouldn't be so confused on what I want you girls to do okay?" He said as he then turned on the bath water and started to get Susan undressed so that he could put her in the bath "Once you both are done in the bath I'll dress you and then we can have breakfast." He told them as he continued to undress Sue for the bath.

The girls smiled up at him and nodded.

That made sense to them.

Susan complied and let him undress her almost too willingly.

When he got her shirt off of her, he noticed something he might have missed the night before.  She had a bruise near the back of her neck, and her arms had faded marks on them.

Bao watched him undressing her little sister with a bright smile on her face.  He was so kind and gentle with her.

He noticed the marks and wonderer where they had come from, did Sue fall out of bed last night? Did he handle her too hard earlier? Did she have those when he first took them home? Was he becoming an abusive parent? So many questions running through his head all leading to one simple and possible conclusion, that he himself was turning into what these girls had been put in foster care to get away from in the first place. He didnt like to think that was what was happening but the evidence was right in front of his face and he couldnt deny it.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

(Why does he think he did that?)

Susan hugged him when he got her undressed and she whispered.

"You're the best ever," she said.

Bao watched as he led Susan to the tub to help her get in.  

She smiled and started to wash herself off.

(He thinks he's been doing a bad job of taking care of the girls and thinks that maybe he did make those marks that he sees on Susan since he doesn't really know where they came from.)

He nodded and thanked her before letting her sit in the bath while he did the same with Bao and started to give them a bath, pausing every so often to let them play with each other if they wanted to. If they didn't once the bath was over he would let them play in the bath with each other once they were done and maybe him if they felt like it. He loved them to death, but he had to wonder if he was hurting Susan without even knowing, of course he didn't say this to them out loud but they could see it on his face without really having to say anything.

Bao looked up at daddy and she smiled.

"Why you look so upset?" she asked him.

Susan looked up and saw that Bao was right.  He did look upset.

"How come?"

They both climbed out of the bath, and came over to him both of them trying to climb up on him to hug him.

"I'm fine girls, just stuff that's going on is all, you don't have to worry about me. You're the most important thing to me is all." He said as he tried to pick both up, not really caring if he got wet and was surprised that they wanted to comfort him, maybe he wasn't such a bad and abusive parent after all, but still, the evidence was there and he couldn't deny it if he did ask Susan she might get upset and he didn't want her to be upset, but he had to figure out where the marks came from.

The girls laughed when he tried to pick them up together, and they kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for taking us, daddy," Bao said in his ear.

Susan laid her head on his shoulder.