LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single Father(Open)

Sue got to the point where she had to pull the diaper down, but looking at it, she got stuck in not knowing how to take it off.  As she stared there a minute, poop starting to push out, she was about to cry when he came in and saved her, getting the diaper off just in time and setting her on the toilet just before it fell to the floor.

She sat there for nearly three minutes breathing heavily as she forced herself to finish, and finally, when she was done, she looked over at her daddy.

"Done," she said.

She waited there though, not sure about standing up at the moment.

Bao already had the girls' clothes on the beds and their toys in their room by this time.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once she was done Josh picked her off the potty and then put her on her feet and pulled the pull-up back up and did the same with her pants and buttoned them for her and told her "Good job honey, you went potty, I'm so proud." He told her as he helped her wash her hands then went to their bedroom once she was done and set her down and started to help Bao put the clothes away in the dresser that was in the room, cutting off all the tags as he put each item away in the drawers. 

Once that was done he took out his phone and used it to place an order for pizza and some soda as well before thanking the person on the phone and telling them that the pizza would be at the house in thirty minutes.

Bao was having fun folding the clothes and working with their new daddy.

Sue tried to help too, but a five year old, trying to put clothes away, only caused them to come unfolded, and the way she folded them, was more like rolling them into a ball than really folding them.

Eventually, though, he got the girls through it, and then Bao reached for her sister's hand while he was on the phone, and they went to the living room together to see what was in there.

Bao looked at the television for a minute, but she didn't ask to turn it on or to the station she wanted.

Once he finished he went out to the living room and noticed that both were looking at the turned-off TV and so he asked them "Wanna watch TV girls? I don't mind, what would my two princesses like to watch on TV?" He asked as he turned on the tv and quickly flipped through the channels waiting for them to stop him on a channel which they eventually did and he left the remote with them in case they wanted to change the channel again or turn the sound up or down.

When he found a show for them and left the remote, Bao quickly took it.

Sue stood up and followed him around.  

Before he realized it, Sue would be nearly glued to his leg as she kept following him everywhere, and then hugging him when he stopped.

"Well, well looks like I got a little one attachment, what's the matter Sue wanna spend time with daddy instead of your big sis?" He asked her as he bent down to her level and didn't make a move to pick her up unless she wanted him to because he would rather that she show him that she wanted to be picked up rather than getting her mad at him for picking her up when she didn't wanna be.

Sue looked up at him and smiled but didn't reach up at him.  She kept her hands firmly around his leg since he was now stopped, though him bending down to her level did make it awkward to hold on to him like that.

"Daddy!" she called out at him.

Bao was now watching Bugs Bunny.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He asked as he looked at her and just let her hang onto his leg as he stood there and watched her wondering what she was gonna ask him or if she was just calling him daddy because she wanted to. He wasn't totally sure since little kids weren't exactly the easiest to predict when it came to figuring out what they needed versus what they wanted

Susan smiled up at him.

"My daddy."

She hugged his leg tighter and giggled.

"Daddy?  Can me, and you and Bao, and me take me to the park tomorrow?" she asked with a big toothy grin.

"The park? Sure, I think we can all have a good and fun time at the park if you both want to, but ask your sister if she wants to because I would rather be doing something that you both enjoy rather than one of you enjoys." He said

"Yes I know, and this is my sweet little goblin that's attached to my leg right now. I love you princess and I always will, you and your sister both, no matter what." He said as he smiled at her and then just lightly played with her hair.

"What's Gobowin?" she asked innocently.  "I neber heard ob it before."

She got up from the floor, and reached up at his arms.

She still didn't want him to pick her up, but she did want a hug, so when he went in for her, she kicked at the air to be placed back down, but kept her arms around his.

"I'm a monster!" she said playfully making a rawr sound.  "Raaawr!"

She reached up at him and started trying to tickle his massive arm which was a fail because it was just too thick for her little fingers to really get through.

"Daddy?  When the pizza coming?" she asked wanting to eat.

But it was only five minutes after he had called.

"Yes, you certainly are a scary monster." He said playfully as he felt her trying to tickle him and used his fingers to playact like he was gonna grab her but instead went to tickle her, giving her a little bit of playtime while the pizza was being made and then delivered over to the house.

"It'll be here soon sweetheart, they're making it right now and then they have to drive it out to us." He said as he looked at her and continued to play with her while they waited for the pizza to get to them. 

She continued trying to dodge him tickling here, and trying to get to him, but she was very small, so she could only get to him if he let her.  That didn't stop her trying though.

She was giggling, jumping up and down, racing her fingers in at him, and squealing the whole time until the pizza got there.

There was a doorbell sound, and Bao came out of the living room to go see what their new daddy was doing... And to see the pizza that was coming in feeling very hungry.

"Okay girls, pizza's here, Bao, can you take Sue and help her get her hands washed for dinner and I'll go ahead and retrieve the food and drinks okay?" He said as he stopped playing with Sue as he went to go and get the pizza, opening the door and paying for the pizza and drinks and thanking the man as he set the food down on the dinner table and the drinks down on the kitchen counter waiting for his daughters to return with clean hands so that they can eat.

Bao nodded and took her little sister's hand.

They ran to the bathroom together, and they started to wash their hands.

Ten year old Bao still had a little trouble reaching the sink without a stool, so when they were done washing their hands, the counter around the sink and part of the floor had water all over it.

They ran into the living room, and then the dining room, and smiled up at him showing their hands up at him.

"We washed our hands," they both cheered at him.

"Alright my little ones, let's eat." He said as he lifted each one onto a chair and got the paper plates and then plastic cups that they could drink what he had gotten and opened the pizza and served each child first before he served himself and grabbed a spicy wing that he had ordered for himself, he didn't want them to have it because in case it was way too spicy for them and he couldn't be sure if the buffallo spicy sauce that was on the wings was even gonna be good for them to eat. 

Susan reached right for the box of wings though.  She kept trying to get at it no matter what he did with it.  She really wanted to try one.

Bao just watched and laughed as he tried to move it away from her.  Being from China where food can be a lot more spicy, she had had things much spicier than chick wings before she was five years old.

"Why can't we have chicken?" Bao asked him not understanding his concerns.

He tried to explain to them why he didn't wanna let them try the spicy chicken and then decided he might as well let them give it a try and if they didn't like it, well they didn't like it, it wasn't like he hadn't tried.

He put one on each child's plate and just watched and waited as he ate his own wing not even feeling the burn that would come to people who had never tried American spicy hot wings before in their life. 

For Bao, it wasn't really a problem.  It was a little hot, sure, because it had been years since she had had Chinese food, but in the end, she really didn't mind the burn at all, though she did drink her drink a little fast after finishing the little piece of chicken.

Susan, however, just put it up to her lips and started to put it in her mouth, when she suddenly felt the spices and threw the chicken down on her plate and reached for the pizza instead.

"That's not chicken!" Sue said mad at the food for not being what she expected.  "That's a mean mean mean twick!"

Susan drank down the cup of milk very quickly, some of it now dripping down her chin.

Then she sat up seriously.

She gave him a good long look, and frowned at him forever.

"You knowed that it's not Chicken, and you got it anyway?  Why you get something that looks like chicken and it's not.  That's mean!"

Then she put her lower lip out and pouted.

Bao smiled over at both of them.

"But it is chicken.  We had chicken like this in my country...."

Actually, Bao didn't remember exactly what the chicken was like in her country.  It wasn't the same at all, but she did remember that it was spicy, so thought it was the same.

"Sweetheart, just because it doesn't look like chicken doesn't mean it isn't like chicken, but if you wanna know why I got it, its because I like the spicy taste of it." He told them as he now regretted letting Susan try it, but that was life, you win some, you lose some, there was no room for wiggling about. 

Susan frowned.

"I wanted chicken, too.  It's mean to make chicken that hot!"

She pouted again.

Bao smiled.

"Spicy hot chicken is good, Sue.  You just have to get used to it.  If you drink lots and lots of milk, you can still taste chicken."

"You can?"

Sue looked at the wing, but decided not to try it again anyway.

"You want it, Bao?"

"Sure."

Bao looked at daddy to make sure it was okay.