LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single Father(Open)

Bao looked up at him after she washed her body off and after he had finished washing Sue's hair.

"Are you going to wash my hair?" she asked.

She put the wash cloth on Sue's shoulder for her.

Sue did everything he asked her to do letting him wash her hair.

When he was done with her hair, she squinted her eyes open just a peek, and she looked up at him.

"Can I open them?" she asked.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes sweetheart, go ahead and open your eyes. Bao I'll do your hair now." He said moving over to her and starting on her asking her to do the same and using the same shampoo that he used for Susan since that was really the only kid-friendly shampoo he had at the moment. He was already formulating a list in his head as he washed them up of what they needed and what he needed to stock up on again since he had recently ran out of some things. 

Once he was done with both of their hair and both of their eyes were open he asked them to stand so that he could start on washing their bodies off with soap.

Both of the girls stood up.

Bao really didn't mind.  She was ten, and knew that it wasn't something she should do for just anyone, but they had prepared her for him taking her for nearly two weeks.  They told her that she had to listen to him, and that he would be her new daddy.  So, while she was ten years old, and still felt a little weird about it, she knew that she had to get used to him being her daddy now.

Sue, being younger, really didn't care one way or the other and stood up.

They let him wash their bodies without any trouble at all.

Josh used a washcloth and put some soap on it before washing each little-ones body and once he was satisfied that they were sufficiently lathered up with soap he had them sit back down in the bath again, getting a bit soaked in the process as they both sat down due to the tub, somewhat overflowing a little bit as they sat down. Once they were all cleaned off he got each one out of the tub, he got Susan out first and then Bao and then wrapped them both in a big towel that he had and dried both their bodies off before taking another towel and drying off their hair and then taking the towel off of them and asked Bao if she didn't mind sharing her underwear with Sue before helping both of them into the panties she had brought with her.

Bao looked from Josh, to Sue, to the panties, and back at Josh for a minute, and then shrugged and nodded her head.  She couldn't leave the other girl without any underwear, and hers was probably the only ones at the house that could somewhat fit the younger girl.

Sue smiled at Sue and mouthed a thanks to her.

Bao nodded and watched him dress them both.

"So, are we really going to get new clothes?" Sue turned her attention to Josh again.

Bao just looked on, but wondered the same thing.

"Yeah, you both are as soon as you both are fully dressed we can either go out and get a full set of clothes as well as extras and everything else you two will need when you guys start school since the center didnt provide you guys with school stuff. Also maybe some toys if you both want them. Or you can have a tour of the house so you both know where everything is and get yourselves comfortable in your room since you both will be sharing a room." He said as he finished dressing them and then got himself back up to his full height and then let them both tell him what they wanted to do. 

While he waited he made sure to go over the shopping list he had for the both of them as well as the other supplies that they might need.

-5x t-shirts/child

-5x undershirts/child

-5x panties (different sizes for each)/child

-5x pants

-5x socks

-3x shoes

For susan specifically as far as underwear went he was gonna have to have her wear pull-ups during the day and maybe a diaper at night, just in case she manages to wet the bed when they had bedtime. He would also have to get a protective sheet for their bed if they shared a bed that way they both could keep dry and not be worried about wetting the bed if they had an accident. 

"I want to see our room first," Bao said.

"Me, too," Susan said.  "Then I want toys!"

Bao smiled thinking she wanted some toys, too, but was a little shy about saying so.

Sue reached up to be picked up after she was in a shirt and a diaper and Bao was in clean clothes.

(wait didnt he dress her in panties instead of a diaper?) 

"Okay then a tour it is. I hope you both will like it." He said as he picked Susan up and went out of the bathroom and to their new room which he had themed to what he thought Bao would like since he didnt think that he was gonna bring another child home with him, the same day he would be bringing Bao home. 

(wait didnt he dress her in panties instead of a diaper?) 

"Okay then a tour it is. I hope you both will like it." He said as he picked Susan up and went out of the bathroom and to their new room which he had themed to what he thought Bao would like since he didnt think that he was gonna bring another child home with him, the same day he would be bringing Bao home. 

(You're right.  He borrowed one of Bao's panties, right?  I just got things mixed up.  Sorry.)

Both of the girls squealed with glee when they saw the room.  It was beautiful even if it only had one double bed.  Sue really didn't care what her room would have looked like, so she was just as happy as Bao.  After all, Bao did like Disney, so he couldn't have gone wrong with anything Disney themed, particularly with Disney Princesses.

Sue struggled to get out of his arms so she could run to the bed and jump on it.

Bao ran over and joined her.

They laughed and giggled while they jumped on the bed for a few minutes.....

"So, you girls like your new room huh? Ill go and get your suitcases, why dont my two beautiful princesses just havr fun in their room for a minute and ill be right back." He told them as he went to get their stuff and about two minutes later came back with the rest of their things and left them near the entrance before sitting in a nearby chair and just watching them have fun as little girls should.

Both of the girls laughed and giggled when he asked them.

They continued playing for a few minutes while he went to get their stuff and then he sat watching them.

When they finally calmed down, Sue walked over to him and climbed into his lap while Bao walked over and took his hand.

"Are we going shopping soon?" Bao asked.

"Yeah sweetheart we're gonna go shopping now, and once we're done we can get a sweet treat like maybe.... ice cream?" He mused at his daughters as he got up with Susan in his right arm and holding Bao's hand with the other as they walked out of the house and he let go of her hand for a sec so that he could lock the front door so that no one could get into his house as easily since all the other doors and windows were locked up.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

The girls both squealed when he said something about getting ice cream.  

Susan smiled and said "wee," when he picked her up.  

When they went outside, and he locked the door, Bao watched what he was doing.

Soon enough, they were in the car and both girls were singing in the back seat.

"We got a new daddy... new daddy... new daddy!  We got a new daddy!"

Then they squealed and slapped hands together.

They were clearly having fun in the back seat, and Bao accidentally hit his seat as he was driving more than once.

He smiled at the fact that they were having fun, it didnt seem like they had had time to be what they were, kids just having fun. He heard his seat being slammed but didnt sat anything about it as it was just them having fun and he couldn't blame them for that.

When they got to the store, the girls waited in the car for him to get them out.

Bao looked around the parking lot and suddenly, she felt a little scared.  She had never been anywhere this big before because it was too much trouble for the home to take all the kids to places like this, except school.

Sue also clung a little bit to Bao when she looked out the window and saw how big it was.

Once they arrived and he parked he got out of the car and asked Sue if she wanted to be held and held out one of his hands for Bao to hold if she wanted it trying to reassure them
"Its okay girls, I promise I will not let anything bad happen to you two ever, I love you both so much, your wellbeing and happyness is now my concern and i will fullfill my role as your guardian and beyond. If you two are scared then you can hold my hand or onto me if you want." He told them as he waited for them to come out and hold onto him while they went and shopped.

Susan climbed right up into his arms and smiled at him.

"Thank you, daddy," she said.

Bao climbed out of the car insisting on doing it on her own, but then after the door was closed, she reached up and grabbed his shirt tail holding to him so she wouldn't get lost.

Even when they went in and they saw the clothes and toys, neither of them wanted to rush over and look at the stuff because they were too scared of losing sight of him.

Once everyone was out of the car and everyone was ready he walked inside the store telling his youngest "your welcome princess." When she said thank you for picking him up. Even at five she seemed to have a good grasp on her manners which was good for her as far as he could see, though he had to work out a way to where he could still spend time with her and Bao and also do stuff for each of them without having incidents like the tantrum Susan had earlier in the day when he went to show Bao where the bathroom was in the house. It was gonna be very problematic if he could not find a good compromise to use so that he could satisfy them both. 

Once they were in the store he grabbed the shopping cart and lightly placed Susan in the little kid's seat that all shopping carts had and pushed the cart with Susan in it over to the clothes Aisle and asked Bao and Susan to point to clothes that they wanted and he would see if they fit them, if not he would try and find the design they pointed at in a size that would fit them. He wanted them to choose their own clothes but he also didn't want them having clothes that other kids would make fun of them for as that would most likely be devastating to their self-esteem and confidence. 

Bao climbed into the basket part of the cart, and sat down when he put Sue in the child seat.

Sue pointed at everything that was pink, light blue, or had princess written all over it!  

Boa was a little more careful about what she pointed out knowing that at ten years old, she needed to have clothes that were sensible for school, but also she did want some stuff that was cute and nice for special things like picture day at school.

"Daddy?" Bao looked up him.  "Are you going to buy pictures next year at school?"

"Of course sweetheart, I wanna see my two princesses and have a nice picture memory of how you both look when you're getting a photo taken." He told her as he grabbed what Sue pointed at but made sure it was in her side, making sure to skip over the panties and let her know why and what he would be getting her instead of panties due to what had been happening with her potty habits but let her know that she could still use the potty if she wanted to and all she had to do was tell him or her teacher that she needed to go when she was at school and they would most likely let her go and that he would take her if she told him that she had to go.

He didn't wanna completely baby her, he wanted her to have a chance to be able to make it when she needed to go, even if she wasn't always that attentive to her own needs, but it didn't hurt to be helpful and at least let her know what was going on, that way she didn't feel mad or upset at him because he was making her wear something that she thought was babyish. 

Susan bounced up and down in the cart picking out things here and there.

Bao climbed in and out of the back of the cart as they went here and there to get things on his list for them.

After nearly two hours of looking at clothes, they were finally headed into the toy department.

Just as they reached the stuffed animals, and before he could ask her if she wanted to get out of the cart, there was a distinct sound of water splashing to the floor, as the over-excited Susan sat there peeing through the panties and long shirt she had on.

Bao frowned thinking that Susan had just peed in her panties.  She sighed.  What could she really do about it?  She couldn't let Sue come to the store with nothing on at all on her bottom, but she really didn't want those panties back now that they had been peed in by someone else, either.

She felt tears well up in her eyes not knowing how she was supposed to feel about her panties getting peed in by another girl, even if she really did like Sue.

"Sue, why didnt you tell me you needed to go? If i knew i would have taken you potty baby, but now it looks like im gonna have to change you into a pull-up as soon as we are done because you wont tell me and i cant trust you to keep dry. Its not a punishment its just to help you out." He said as he apologized to Bao and then the Janitor who had to clean the mess up.
"how about we skip the toys for now and come back for them at the end because i really need to get Sue what she needs." He told Bao as he walked right past the toys and to the pull-ups and cjanging supplies aisle and started to get everything she needed and let her choose the design of her pull-ups before placing the package in thr cart and going to the toy aisle as the final shopping items.

Bao got in a really sour mood at that point because not only did Sue end up wetting her panties, but now, they had to wait on the toys until he got her diapers.  She frowned and walked with a mopey attitude until the end when they finally got to the toy aisle again.

(I'm not sure if you meant he had already taken her to the bathroom and changed her yet, so not sure what mood to put Sue in when they get to the toys....)

(No, he hadnt changed her yet he was gonna change her once they were done shopping)
"Okay girls you can pick out 4 toys and one or two stuffed animals that you want for yourself." He told them as he waited for them to pick and choose their toys that he would put in the cart for them.

Susan waddled to the toys because her panties felt weird after wetting them, and they were hard to keep up when they were dry.  Now they were even harder to keep from falling down now they were wet, and she didn't like touching them because they were soaked in pee.

She didn't look very excited to be in front of the toys at all because she kept having to hold her wet panties up through her long shirt, and she was afraid of the other kids that were in the aisle looking at toys.  She thought they were going to start calling her names or making fun of the fact her shirt was all wet.

Bao went to her little sister, and she put an arm around her to try to coax her towards the toys.  

Susan went, but she was still not as excited as a child her age should be about shopping for toys, especially for the first time in her life, since she could remember!