LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single Father(Open)

Bao hugged her against her arm and looked up to the front in surprise.  She didn't see what he did wrong.  She didn't realize he had even raised his voice, really.  He just asked her to tell him if she had to go potty, and if she didn't want to tell him for some reason.

Susan was also very surprised that he took the blame.  At the home, the lady sometimes told her to tell the truth if she wet her pants, and sometimes punished her for it.  She wouldn't be overly cruel about it, she did think a five year old just sitting there peeing her pants like that for no apparent reason was a bit silly, and thought that she should teach Susan better than that.

On occasion, when Bao had wet a few times, particularly in her sleep, the woman got really mad because she was way too old to be doing that.  She would make Bao wear her wet clothes for a couple of hours before she let her change, and she would give her a cold shower and other things like that.

Bao and Sue looked to the front of the car to see what he would say or do next.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once there he pulled into the parking lot and got out first and opened the trunk getting some clothes from Susan's bag that she could change into when he took her to the bathroom and discreetly hid them in another bag he would bring in with him and then let the both of them out of the car undoing the restraints on the car seat and then let them both follow him and asked Bao to find them a table, unless she needed to use the bathroom, while he took Susan with him into the family bathroom and then opened up the changing table and put her up on the table and locked the door to the bathroom and asked her "do you need to go potty before you get changed?" He asked her.

Susan frowned a minute and put her finger on her lip as she thought about it a second.

Her bottom and crotch were just soaked.

Finally, she shook her head no and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Mad?" she asked innocently.

Bao found a table not far from the bathrooms, and sat there.

She looked around at all the people in the restaurant feeling a little bit alone.  She wished her parents were there at that moment.

After some time, she looked over at the bathroom door wondering if she shouldn't just go to the door and knock at it to hurry them up.  She didn't like being at the table all by herself.

"Not mad, sweetheart." He said as he added, "time for you to be changed, up you get." He said as he lifted her gently up onto the changing table and started on the process of getting out of her wet pants. Once she was out of her wet pants he then went about the process of drying her legs up and doing general cleaning touch-ups before he was satisfied that she was clean and then asked her to sit up so that he could put a new pair of panties on her and then once she had her new pair on, he helped her put on a new pair of pants. Once she was full dressed and clean he let her down and then brought her up again so she could wash her hands and then when her hands were washed, he washed his own hands and then unlocked the door and went to where he saw Bao and sat back down across from them both. 

Bao had just been about to get up and walk over to the bathroom door, when it opened, and she saw the man that would be her daddy and little Sue come out.

Sue looked happy and almost skipped behind the man to where she climbed up in the chair next to Bao.

"Are you okay?" Bao asked her.

Sue nodded.  "He was really nice and he made it feel all good again," she said with a big smile.

Bao nodded.

(How was he going to get the food ordered?)

"So, you both said you wanted Strawberry shakes right? Well that's good for drinks, but you both need to have something yummy in your tummies that would be considered a meal, like french fries and chicken nuggets or a hamburger and fries, or something else like that, so feel free to decide and then we can go up to the order counter and get the food ordered." He said to them as he waited to hear what they would want for food, maybe some happy meals would be good for the two of them, that way they could also play with the toy that came with it, if they wanted happy meals would be up to them, he wouldn't force them to have one specific thing if they didn't want it, but at the same time there were some things that they would need to at least try and eat, if they didn't like it then they didn't have to eat it, but some things like vegetables were definitely gonna be a bit of a challenge to get them to eat, especially Susan and he was gonna have to come up with a way of hiding it in the food that he cooked so that they wouldn't even know it was there. 

Susan immediately started to jump up and down in her seat yelling "Chicken naggos and frens fo-rie-s"

Bao calmly said.  "I can eat what you give to Sue."

They both looked up at him with happy little faces.

Susan held her hands up to him to be lifted up.

When they saw boxes in front of some of the other kids, Bao looked up at Josh.

"What do thoses kids hab?" she asked.  She was looking at  a happy meal box, actually, for the first time in her life.

As soon as he got up and then Susan lifted her arms to be picked up he complied with her request and brought her up into his arms and then walked with Bao over to the line for the counter and responded to their question about what they saw the other kids had "Those are called Happy Meals, see they put french fries or apple slices with either a hamburger or chicken nuggets inside along with a toy that sweet children like the two of you can enjoy and play with if you want." he explained and then asked "So, is that what you guys want, two happy meals? Would you like burger and fries with it or chicken nuggets and fries?" 

"Chicken!  Chicken!  chicken!" she bounced up and down trying to get him to understand that she had been saying that forever.

Bao nodded.  "Can I trade Frens fries to apples?" she asked.

Bao looked nervously around at the different people in the restaurant.  it was like this was the first time she had been in a restaurant, or at least an American one.  It was like she had to try to learn the etiquette and unwritten rules to this kind of social behavior.

"Okay okay, chicken it is. Of course, you can have apple slices instead of french fries if you want Bao, I don't mind if you have apples instead of french fries, its not a bad thing to not have one over the other." He said as they moved up in the line and soon enough reached the order counter and ordered their food.

"Hello, can I have two chicken nugget happy meals, one with apple slices and one with fries please and two strawberry shakes please." He said as he then paid for the food when he was told how much it would cost and stepped off the side to wait for the order.

The girls smiled and waited with him until their food was ready.

While they waited, Bao saw other kids coming in with their families, and she felt a little nervous, so she moved closer to Josh.

Sue clapped and bounced up and down in his arms.

"Chicken, chicken, chi-cken nuggets," she sang as she bounced.

One boy gave Bao a strange look.

She crept closer to Josh and tugged on his shirt feeling a little uneasy about the way he looked at her.

Then he looked up at his parents.

"That girl looks Chinese or something, but she's with white people.  Do you think she's adopted?"

A tear ran down Bao's cheek.

He looked down and felt like something was wrong with Bao and so he knelt down quickly and asked her in her ear "Is something the matter sweetheart, you look like your upset about something?" He asked her as he looked at her starting to get a little bit worried about her as he continued to wait for the food but also had to devote some of his attention towards her as well to make sure that she was alright. 

"I'm okay," she said looked down really sad.  "It's nothing...."

Meanwhile, not far from her, he could hear two boys talking about an orphaned Chinese girl that doesn't belong with those people.  It wasn't hard to tell who they were talking about since he was the only person with a Chinese girl who wasn't Chinese himself....

Susan frowned when she looked at her friend.

"You're lying," she said.  "I know that look!  It's the same one you always do when people are mean to you.  You never tell people off, and you always let them be mean to you.  And you just stand there and take it all of a time.  Who's being mean to my big sister!"

She looked around and frowned at the big boys wishing she could go right over there and pop them in the nose.

"Are you upset because the boys over there are making fun of you because of what you are and who your with? Both of you understand that I do not care what you are as long as I have my two sweet girls, what everyone else thinks of you is secondary to me, besides obvious stuff, but it doesn't matter what other people think of you Bao, sweetheart, only what you think of yourself really matters. If people wanna be mean to you then come to me and I'll go and talk to them, like right now for instance." He said as he let susan down for a moment and then stood up and walked over nice and easy and started speaking to the boys parents in a nice and calm manner so that he didn't seem like he was trying to tell them how to raise their children or anything like that, he just didn't like the fact that his little girl or any little girl for that matter had to be bullied because of something so trivial such as the color of their skin or who they were with, it just never made any sense to him. 

The parents looked at him for a minute as he approached them.

"Can we help you?"

Bao watched in amazement as this near stranger went to go talk to those people.

Sue hugged her.

The boys were still pointing and laughing at Bao and the little girl that hugged her.

He explained the situation and his status nice and calm manner so that he didn't seem like he was trying to tell them how to raise their children or anything like that. He then would finish off with "I would please and very much appreciate it if your boys would not make fun of my little girls." He then would just wait to see if the parents would become irate like most people normally did when they were made aware of something that they or their kids were doing that they did not find anything wrong with or bad that their kids were doing to them. After all, he was a US Military Service member, trained to uphold and defend the constitution and part of that Constitution stated that there was to be "Freedom and Justice for all" even if they thought he was wrong, which there was nothing wrong with keeping their opinions, even if they were one-sided. 

The parents smiled at him and nodded.

"Boys, stop," the dad said slapping one of them up the side of the head a little rough.  "Apologize.  You hurt the girls over there."

The boy he slapped teared up and walked over to say he was sorry.

"It won't happen again," the man promised.  "They should know better than to bully other kids."

The mother just stood back and kept her head down.

The other boy followed the older brother over.

"I'm sorry," the boys said together.  "We didn't mean it was bad that you are with them.  We were just surprised that they let him adopt a Chinese."

Bao looked up at them.  "I didn't mean to cause you trouble."

"You didn't," the boys said.  "We didn't know you thought we were making fun of you, but we're sorry."

"Okay."

The boys went back to their parents and looked up at the father hopefully.

He smiled at them and directed them to sit down while he went back to wait for the food.

Bao sighed.

Sue frowned.  "I think they just apologized because the man hit them."

"Does it matter?" Bao said.  "I don't think they lied."

"You don't think they were making fun of you?"

"I don't think they did it on purpose."

"Thank you ma'am, I hope you have a good day." He said and he turned around and walked back to his children where he picked Susan up again just in time to get their order and shifted Susan in one arm and grabbed the order with the other and walked back to the table. By now he had more than a few eyes of parents watching him, honestly he didn't know whether or not to be nervous or just ignore their looks and focus his attention on his own children, he was sure a few of those eyes were surprised and wide-eyed at what he had done and was also fairly certain that one or two of those families was from his base and he was probably gonna get either a long talking to when he returned to the base, or he was gonna get a pat on the back and a "Good on you" speech, if he got the latter he was gonna be really nervous.  

Bao walked with him to the table and sat down politely.

"I sorry to make you trouble," she told Josh.  "I don't want you to have trouble for me."

Susan frowned.  She didn't think Bao did anything wrong at all, but maybe it was bad to tell on people.  She had heard the words tattle-tale before.  She just didn't know when it was tattling and when it wasn't because different adults seemed to say different things to her about it.

"You didn't make trouble for me, I brought it on myself honestly. I'm not mad at you and you didn't do anything wrong I promise you." He told her as he opened up his own food that he had in his backpack and just ate it while trying his best to not think about the stern talking to he was going to receive when he returned to the base if one of his superiors happened to be here with their families or were just observing him from the back and he wouldn't know they were there. 

He did notice susan frown and wondered what was wrong, but probably knew and instead if she wanted to say something she could say it to him. 

The girls ate peacefully and when they were done, Sue climbed into his lap and laid her head against his chest.

Bao finished her food, and then looked up at him while she observed the toy she got with her happy meal.

Joshua kept his arm around his daughter lightly and just watched his older child examine the toy that she had gotten and wondered if his youngest also wanted to look at the toy she had gotten with her happy meal and just waited, he also thought he felt a little bit of squirming from Sue and didn't want her to have an accident if she needed to go, but at the same time if she didn't then it would make her feel bad most likely, maybe she was being restless, he didn't know yet, so he couldn't say for sure. 

Susan wasn't interested in her toy at all, but just relaxed against her new daddy and started to fall asleep.  She was neither restless, nor did she want to use the bathroom.  She was just tired.

Bao looked the toy over for a while, but eventually, put it down and looked up at Josh.

"Are we going soon?" she asked him.

"Yeah i think its time we go your sister seems like she needs a nap." He told Bao as he gently lifted Sue off his lap and held her as he got up and threw the contents of the tray into the trash and taking both toys incase either of them wanted to have them for later and walked to the car and placed Sue lightly in her car seat first and buckled her up before letting Bao in and then getting in on the drivers side and starting the engine. 

Bao nodded and stood up and walked out to the car.

Sue clung to him as he carried her, and she let him put her in the car seat.

They were both resting lightly as they drove towards their new home....

(I'm not sure how far away he lives?)