LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Single Father(Open)

Characters/roles
==========================

Father (me):
First Name: Joshua
Last Name: Katz
Occupation/Career: Helicopter Crew Chief (USN)

Personality: Nice, Friendly, Sincere, Helpful, Loyal

Family Relations:
Mother: Anna Katz
Father: Norman Katz
Sister: Jenny Katz
Older Cousins: Anna, Kevin, Joanna. Lisa, Mary, John, Nick, Juliet, Chris
Younger Cousins: Marie, Liara, Sora, Nate, Chloe, Angel, Angela, Bryan

Daughter(Open):
Name: As you see Fit
Age: 7 to 12 yrs old(or younger as desired by person taking on this role) or 7 yrs old or 12yrs old (or higher as desired by the person who is gonna be taking on this role)
Other information: Left up to the person who takes this role to fill out as you see fit.

Things I wish to see happen in this rp:
- Minor to major amount of clingyness (again this and other wishes are all negociable and non-invocable once the rp starts if both myself and the other roleplayer agrees to all factors)
-Minor to Major Bathroom desperation
- No sexual Content to be done, only infered.
- No BDSM
- Minimal Scat/Messing

Opening character post:
A warm and sunny day has just come over the horizon, The skies are bristling with beautiful white clouds that screech to the heavens that this was gonna be a perfect day, though perfect would never have described the mood of the military personnel on station at the airbase that they were stationed at, they were currently winding down from a heightened readiness alert due to a possible breach of the airspace, everyone, even the base commanding officers had been on edge, they were all waiting the sound of gunfire, the screech of enemy aircraft as they violated the base's airspace and the sounds of explosions which would cripple their runways, damage their aircraft and personnel and worst, throw them into another prolonged conflict that they didn't fire the first shot in, but yet had to respond to.

About 10 Miles away at a house near the base, a man in his mid to late 20s was already up and reading the daily maintenance reports that he always got from the base whenever one of the members in his squadron messed something up with their helicopter, this man, had an averagely sized build, for someone that was in his job, his physique did not exactly scream military, neither did the way he addressed others, even his own family members could not be sure if he had been truly joking when he had said he was going to join the military after he graduated from high school, but like all the others who had doubted him before, he proved them all wrong and did what he desired to do and after five or six years of serving and showing his superiors that he could be trusted with rank and responsibility was selected to become a warrant officer, once he had been selected and passed his selection and training, he once again showed his fellow warrant officers and superiors he could be trusted with rank, responsibility and leadership, he was promoted to Chief Warrant Officer of his helicopter squadron, all of the members of his squadron looked up to him for guidance and as well as admiration for who he was and what he had done in his past, he was respected by both his colleagues and friends and was loved by his family. 

Today just happened to be his day off, he was spending it at home looking over the report he had gotten from yesterday, though he was surprised by the report, but that wasn't that much of a concern to him at the moment, he was more concerned with the appointment he had made at the local orphanage center, after many calls and meetings with the center as well as meetings with his superiors and many hours of requistie paperwork he was finally able to be allowed to adopt a child of his own, though he had had to go through many hours of paerwork and metaphorical tape to get this far, now he just had to go down to the center and meet with the child who he had been allowed to adopt and hopefully the child would be okay with him as her father, he had adopted a little girl, though he didn't know much about her as he had only managed to go down a few times and in those few times he had never once seen the girl he was going to be adopting, though he had been sent a picture of the child and he had to admit she was a beautiful little girl in his opinion of course, he had been the luckiest man in the entire world for all he cared, but now it was going to be different. He had longed for a child of his own, but never having much of the social skills or the appeal of other more 'nice looking guys' to even snag himself a girl of his own, it wasn't for lack of trying, he had tried to get a girlfriend that would eventually have become his wife, but no girl had been willing to give him a shot, and therefore he had lost hope in a 'natural born child' of his very own, so instead he looked at other options, scouting around until he found out about the adoption process, he looked into this method and began the requiste steps and by the time he was done cutting through the paperwork and the tape he finally had achieved what he wanted, now the only thing to do was go and get the child from the center who was probably waiting for him.

He quickly got himself dressed and got out the door, not sure what to expect with this child and hopefully she would be just as ecstatic about coming to live with him as he was to be bringing her home with him for the first time and hopefully she liked what he had to offer her though he wouldn't blame her if she wanted to leave him as well and return to the center or be given up to new parents like so many others had done previously. He could never shake the rejection and betrayal he had encountered all his life, but hopefully that was going to change with this child.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bao Ya-An was a ten year old child who had come from China.  She didn't know exactly what had happened to her family.  The separation had been years ago, perhaps when she was seven.  

When Bao Ya-An was detained by the border patrol with her parents at the time, something had caused them to come up missing.  The only thing she knew about her situation, was that she was put in a home of some kind, and had had her name changed to Melissa.

The girl had long blue-black hair now.  Her darker than amber eyes were always hidden just under her bangs.  She was a little plump and heavy for a ten year old child, and she was always a little sad.  

No one in her home of girls spoke her native language, the language of her parents and of her heritage.  She understood English now, but she still had a heavy accent, and once in a while, she messed up what people meant when they talked to her.  Some of her peers even said she talked like a baby sometimes, but she didn't think she did.

The ten year old was now dressed in the plain brown dress that the girls' home had for all the girls for formal occasions.  She was supposed to meet someone who wanted to give her a new home, again.  She didn't know why that would be any more special than where she was, but she realized that even if she cared, she had no choice.

Bao Ya'An would be introduced by the Den Mother as Melissa XiangLin. (zchi-ang-lin).  They would introduce her as a child of an illegal couple who had been killed while trying to escape detection from the Immigration police, and that though they had tried to send her back to China, without any papers, for she was a girl, and China still had some places where girls didn't get birth papers, it was hard to prove that she was indeed Chinese and not America.  America finally accepted the problem and put her in foster care.

The home Den Mother didn't notice any particular problems with her up to this point, so other than telling the man that she was orphaned from a failed attempt at illegal immigration, and no less, offering their bodies as 'mules'.  

Bao Ya'An was now sitting in the living room watching television in her brown dress waiting for this man to pick her up and take her to a new home.  

Tears flowed from her eyes down her plump lightly freckled tan cheeks.  Her arm twitched and her legs shook in anticipation for a new chapter in her young life.  Around her, though they teased her about her talking like a baby, she still recognized these girls as her sisters, and a couple of them had tears in their eyes as well.  However, they were happy for her though she didn't really understand why.

(Can I join?  Is this good?)

(Yeah that's fine)

Joshua got out of the house and locked the front door so that no bandits could try and break into his house while he was wrong, he knew there were problems around the area close to the base but he had never seen it, and supposed that it was way further down, far from the area that he lived in, though he always had to be on his guard since he couldn't ever be sure if something bad was going to happen, but regardless he had to think of his new charge that he was on his way to pick up. He went through lights as fast as they turned green which wasn't always the fastest he wished that they would go but it was still something he had to deal with and so, he dealt with it.

After a long while of driving and finally being able to get through the traffic lights and the traffic that was on the street he finally managed to make it to the center. Once he parked and shut the car off, he couldn't help but feel really nervous about what was about to transpire and think about all the things that could go wrong in the next few minutes and all the solutions that could possibly come up for those things that went wrong. Regardless he took a few minutes to let himself be calm, and then he stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk making sure to straighten out his shirt that he was wearing as it had become a little bit messed up on his body when he got out of the car. Once everything was fixed and he looked more presentable then he did before he left the house he walked up to the front door of the center and knocked and as he did so switched his posture to a more military 'at ease' position with his hands crossed over each other behind his back.

When the door was opened, Joshua would see four or five children running around here and there, a little excitement in their eyes.  The children were chased back to the living room to get them out of the way, but they kept creeping back to what this guy was like that was taking their quiet foreign friend away.

Bao Ya'An just sat in the living room nervously holding her bag to her stomach.  There wasn't much in it.  There was a picture of her mother and father, there were some hair ribbons, and there was an old doll that she had been able to keep somehow, but there was nothing else.

She had long since outgrown her clothes from when she was seven, and so she just wore the brown dress that the home provided her.  The underclothes were always a dingy white for the home took many donations and rarely both new underclothes for the girls.  

When Joshua entered the office, the lady frowned over at him.

"As you well know, we don't adopt to single parents easily, however, Melissa's case is not an easy one at all.  We got her when she was seven.  She wouldn't talk to anyone for nearly two years, even in her native language, and so she had only really started to learn the English language over the last year or so.  There has been speculation that she had learned English in China before, but she is still years behind her peers in communicating in good English."

The lady looked up at him.

"The child isn't a troublemaker.  She doesn't have any real health issues that you have to be aware of, at least none that have come to our attention, but she is very quiet."

Then the lady let him think for a minute.

Joshua stepped in when the door and noticed the children trying to crowd around him, he thought it was adorable but unfortunately at the moment he couldn't give another child here a home besides the one he had jumped through multiple hoops for.  He looked around and saw the girl he was looking for, and went over to her cautiously so as to not spook her or make her any more nervous than she probably already was. Once he was within what he thought was a comfortable distance for the both for them, he greeted her and waited for a response from her, he noticed that she was a little bit stiff when she looked at him, almost as if she was scared of something or maybe she was scared or nervous of him, he couldn't tell right now because he didn't know that much about her right now.  

Bao Ya'an noticed the stranger walk into the living room and it seemed he took some care in positioning himself before settling not from where she was sitting.  Her legs tensed up a bit as did her arms.

One of the little girls nearby scooted closer to the man.

"That's Melissa.  She doesn't talk to anyone, if you want her to talk.  She talks to us, but that's because we are all in this home together.  We are almost like sisters here."

Bao Ya'an frowned at the other little girl.  She hated the name Melissa, not because it was an ugly name or anything, but because it wasn't hers, but everyone seemed insistent on making her use it.

Bao watched with a frown at the man knowing that in time, she would have to go with him.  What new rules was he going to enforce on her?  What new name would he give her?

Joshua listebed to the child speak to him before he thought it over and then decided to respond "Okay, thank you." He said politely before turning to the girl in question "Hello there, my name is Joshua, i know the other girl said your name was Melissa, but if your not comfortable with using that name you can use whatever name you want to or feel comfortable with using, if that name happens to be your real name then you can use it." He said as he looked for a chair to sit down in and brought one over when he found it and sat down just watching the child and keeping a friendly face so that she would continue to at least not be as nervous around him.

Bao who was called Melissa nodded at him blankly.  She wasn't sure what he was saying to her, exactly.  Was he telling her that he knew her real name was not Melissa, and that he didn't care if she used that name or not, or was he telling her that he was going to change her name again?

She looked down at her lap.

After some time, she relaxed a little  bit with him sitting there, but she still didn't get up or talk to him yet.  She just sat there glancing from him, to her  bag, to other girls chatting, and to the television in the room....

He watched her and after a while he said "Sweetheart, something tells me that your not sure what I'm trying to say to you, so I will say it in a better way so that you can understand what im saying, I know your name is not actually Melissa and if you don't wanna use that name then you can use your real name if you want." He said hoping this explaination would be better for her to understand what he is trying to say to her. 

Bao looked over at him for a little longer now sure if she should tell him her real name or not.  Of course, one of the problems with telling him her name, was that she'd have to get brave enough to talk to him first.

She looked over at one of her other friends, and then looked back at him.

Then she got up and left the room.

"She probably went to the baffrum," a very little girl said.  "She does that sometimes and doesn't tell anyone anyfing."

(Shall we make her the five year old he falls in love with and adopts along with Bao?)

"My name is Susan.  I am going to first grade in a couple of monses."

She smiled up at her with her bright blue eyes blinking as though trying to look cute.  Her blond hair was cut around her head so it looked like someone put a bowl on her head and cut around it.  She had on blue clip on earrings on her ears and a plastic necklace around her neck that resembled diamonds.

"I'm a princess," she said.  "My mommy told me before."

Bao was still gone as Sue chattered at him.

(if you want but wouldnt a five year old be in kindergarten, not first grade unless you made her like 6, cause remember in US its prek then k then 1st, 2nd, etc) 

"Its nice to meet you Susan, a sweet girl that is as energetic as you are surprises me that you havent had someone that wants to adopt you and take you home with them." He said as he looked at the younf child trying to decide if she would be worth the extra hassle, paperwork and red tape to get her to be able to come home with him and the other giel he had been planning to adopt. 

(yeah, I know.  But she's just five.  She doesn't know the difference, does she?)

Susan smiled.

"I don't know what adapting is, but my mommy died a few monses ago, and I went here cuz I don't know any more family."

She ran over and sat in his lap.

She looked up at him.

"The other kids call me a baby, well, unless Melissa tries talking.  Then they call her one."

"Oh right, I'm sorry you don't understand that concept yet, what I meant to say was why hasn't anyone wanted to bring a sweet girl like yourself home with them when they have come to visit the center looking at all the other children that are here?" He asked as he continued to look her over and decide whether or not she was worth the extra paperwork and red tape, because he was starting to want to bring this child home along with the other girl he was gonna bring home.

Susan shrugged.

"People don't come here that often.  I didn't see anyone here since before....," but she couldn't think of a before that would put time in perspective for him.  After all, she's just five.  She doesn't really notice when a month or two or three has passed, and it has definitely been over three months since the last person was approved to adopt from there.

Susan sat in his lap and put her little arms around his bigger arm and leaned against him.

About this time, Bao Ya'An came back into the room and sat down where she had sat before watching Sue trying to charm the man.

She smiled at Sue.  Sue was definitely a charmer.

He noticed the other girl come back into the room and Susan, the youngest of the two that he was talking to had climbed into his lap and then grabbed his big arm with her small hands which was kind of sweet to see, it seemed as though to him that she wa trying to get him to bring her with him as well, but again he wasn't sure if he was gonna be able to, the extra paperwork alone for Susan was gonna be a bit of a long haul and he especially hoped that his superiors would be in a good mood when he told them this so that they didn't get all pissed off or angry at him, that was the last thing he needed during his career. 

"Hey there, I wish you would have told me you needed to go to the bathroom, but its okay, just in the future please promise me that you will try and tell me if you need to go and I will stop and you can use it okay? Do you have your bags and stuff ready to go? I will just go and speak to the den mother and see if I can't try and bring you both home with me." He said as he tried to get up while not displacing Susan too much who was now just clinging to his arm in a probably desperate bid to keep hold of a possible parent for her. But Joshua was gonna try his best and see if maybe he could be allowed to take the both of them home and not just one, if not he could speak to his superiors and see what they could do to help.

Bao frowned and looked down.  No one ever told her to tell someone before if she had to go, unless she was at school and the teachers were teaching, but no one was doing anything important at the time, were they?

She nodded her head anyway.  Obviously, he had different rules than the place she was at.

Susan cuddled against him until he moved, so she just hung on his arm until he picked her up and carried her.

The person in charge was actually glad that someone wanted to adopt one, and two, all the more so, but she had to check with her superiors.  

"Can you wait thirty minutes while I ask them if you can be cleared for two kids?" she asked.

Bao followed behind him like a lost puppy, not sure what to do with herself.  She held her case firmly in front of her.

"We'll have to get Susan's stuff together, too, if you are going to be able to take her today, or you might have to come back for her, I'm not sure," the lady that ran the home said to him.

Bao walked into the office and stood back by the open door.

Susan wouldn't leave his side if he put her down, clinging to his arm, his leg, anything she could reach to stop him leaving her.

"Yeah I think I can manage to take both today, though its gonna be a lot of extra paperwork and red tape with my superiors, you do not know how hard it was just to get them to allow me to have one child adopted." He told the lady as he looked to his possible second charge "Having fun down there?" He asked as he tried to keep her entertained by bringing his arm up and down as if it were a seesaw or something similar to it, depending on how the person doing the activity looked at it. 

He decided to wait for the 30 mins, since 30 mins longer wasn't gonna be too big a deal for him, it wasn't like he had to be on base today so he could enjoy his time with his new children and get used to them and they could get used to him, though it wasn't gonna be easy raising two kids instead of one while he was active duty. 

Susan giggled and laughed.

"Adan.  adan." she tried to say again several times as he flexed his arm and she enjoyed riding it up and down.

Bao smiled at the interaction.  She liked Sue, and she started to get the idea that Sue was coming with them.  That made her smile a little bit.

Eventually, he was cleared to take them home with him, and both girls walked along side him out of the building that had been Bao's home for the last three years.

She looked over at him with a small smile before she climbed into the open car door.

"My name is Bao (bah owe)." she whispered as she got into the car.  "Every pahson calls to me Melissa, and I don't like but I must answer it."

Sue reached over and hugged her.

"Only Sue say to me Bao when no one watch, so I like her."

"I see, well its nice to meet you Bao. I don't mind you using your real name if you don't wanna use it, you don't have to answer anything else then what you feel comfortable with answering to as far as being addressed. Anyways, are you both hungry at the moment? If you are then we can go and get something to eat, whatever you girls wanna get I'm completely fine with getting." He told them as he made sure that Susan was secure in the car seat that had been provided for her. Once that was done, he got in the driver's seat and started the engine, the radio was currently off because he didn't wanna have the girls listen to what he normally listened to when he drove, after all, they might not like it or think badly of him in some way but for now he just waited for the engine to level out and the girls to answer him before he would start the drive to wherever they wanted to go and eat, he was starting to feel a little bit hungry himself so the question was perfect timing.

Bao shrugged.  She hadn't eaten out in three years, so she didn't know what there was.

Susan, however, had her favorite place and her favorite food.

"Macky!" she said.  "I want a Macky- Chicken nuggos and a sta-barry shake."

Bao looked over at Sue and then smiled.

"I want the same thing."

Before he even started driving, Bao looked right at Sue's face and recognized a certain look she was giving.

"Are you peeing?" Bao asked Susan.

Susan frowned and shook her head no.

"Susan, please tell the truth, did you need to go pee and didn't wanna say anything because you wanted to be a big girl for me?" He asked her as he heard what Bao had asked her and then smelt what he knew to be a smell of pee and in his mind sighed to himself and made a possible addition to the list of pull-ups/diapers if this pattern continued with Susan, but he wasn't gonna force her into diapers if she could break the pattern, at least not right away.

As far as the food option they had chosen MacDonalds sounded like a good idea actually and started the drive towards the nearest MacDonalds, once he got halfway there he started to wonder how he was gonna work out the situation with the rooms for the both of them, since he was gonna be sure that he needed to have seperate rooms for the both of them, unless they were both okay with sharing a room, just sleeping in different beds.

Susan started to cry when he 'yelled at her' to tell the truth.

Bao reached over and hugged her.

"I didn't mean to make you trouble," Bao said.  "It's just you forget sometimes to go potty."

Sue nodded.  "I wet my pants," she whispered very low but he could still hear it if he were listening closely to them.  "I didn't know I had to go until we got in the car, and there's no potty in the car....  I didn't mean it."

Bao nodded.  "I know.  I'm sorry if he is mad that you pee your pants."

Sue hugged Bao's arm.

"No its fine, I'm sorry you two, I didn't mean to raise my voice, I was just trying to ask calmly for Susan to let me know if she had an accident so that I could know to change her when we get to the MacDonalds. It's my fault and I completely take the blame for it." He told them as he continued to drive hoping Susan would accept his apology, after all this was not the best impression for the both of them to have of him and he instantly regretted doing it, but there was nothing he could do to change it now as the impression had already been made and the damage had already been done, so for now he just had to remember going forward to be completely calm when talking to the both of them and not getting mad at them for something that they couldn't control themselves.